Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 7: November 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the dress

is it a dress of Armani? because it is the style of this designer, naked shoulders and the side of the dress.

Charlene looks beautiful in this dress. A nice simple dress that suits her figure really well.

She looks great! The dress is really pretty.

A pair of pretty earrings would've been nice. :bang:

I think this dress suits Charlene. She looks very lovely.

I don't like the dress nor the color. I also don't think Charlene pulls it off. She looks better in color, this is too boring for her IMO.

I wish she'd wear some color...I guess her style is just more monochrome but she would look better with some color. She tends to 'wash out' with all the pale clothing.

LaRae

She looks lovely at the Welsh gala - she sticks to a style that she likes and works for her.

I love her blue handbag. Honestly I love it. Definite bag-crush.
Oh yeah, I'm definitely with you on this one. I am developing a bad case of Bag Envy!

Albert and Charlene attended yesterday at a charity gala organised by the Monaco Wales Association in Monte Carlo.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/859290_435712619838889_1608988224_o.jpg
http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/d...1134648125_GM1E9320P7C01_RTRMADP_3_MONACO.JPG
http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/Fg...1190634540_GM1E9320RGP01_RTRMADP_3_MONACO.JPG

Charlene looks lovely. The dress is otherwise very beautiful, but I don't like the top part of it.
I looked at the strapless gown and thought, oh no that's just not "Royal Princessy" enough. Then I looked again and remembered the photo's of the late Princess Margaret and her strapless gowns. They were elegant, they were her, and they didn't make her less of a Princess.

Charlene's style is minimalist and she knows what suits her, and with her regal carriage and enviable even tan, strapless looks amazing on her. She wears the gown, the gown does not wear her. She looks totally at ease in her own skin and in her own style.

A pair of pretty earrings would've been nice. :bang:
She did. Really lovely diamond studs. With her hair style she really can pull off the "less is more" dictum.

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/Fg...1190634540_GM1E9320RGP01_RTRMADP_3_MONACO.JPG

She looks lovely at the Welsh gala - she sticks to a style that she likes and works for her.
Got it in one. This is one classy lady and with every official appearance she seems more and more relaxed and confident. A perfect consort in fact.

She looks lovely. I don't think she, personally, cares for jewelry. And that is her preogative.

The Dress is Nice IMO & suits her well , But I didn't like the color , the color so dull just IMO ,, But she looks nice ! .

She looks lovely. I don't think she, personally, cares for jewelry. And that is her preogative.

If this is the case, then why didn't she say to Albert " Please don't waste your money on two tiaras and a beautiful necklace, because I will rarely wear them".;)
Much as I like her look at the gala, I keep thinking of those wonderful items languishing in her jewellery box. Of course it wouldn't have been right to wear a tiara for the gala, but a necklace or one of her many wonderful pairs of earrings would have kept me happy. :sad:

Charlene wearing a black coat, boots and a long scarf with an animal print at an event at Nice airport yesterday, March 4:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

I love the scarf and oh!!! those boots j'adore!!!

What a great look! Simply love it, especially the scarf and boots.

Leopard print scarf and high-heeled boots....wow, a stellar look! She also looks wonderful in the kelly green dress and is a tall, cool glass of water in her gala gown. And while I understand that Charlene is a minimalist in her jewels and leaves it to Caroline to haul out the big stuff at the appropriate occasion, I truly wish she'd toss her fans a bone and wear one of the pieces Albert had created for her. The ocean tiara worn as a necklace would have looked beautiful with the gown, or a pair of her dangling earrings if not a necklace. And I'm not even mentioning a diamond bracelet she could have slipped on......

Last edited:
Agree 100% Baroness. That strapless dress was screaming for the ocean tiara worn as a necklace. And a diamond bracelet!

If this is the case, then why didn't she say to Albert " Please don't waste your money on two tiaras and a beautiful necklace, because I will rarely wear them".;)
Much as I like her look at the gala, I keep thinking of those wonderful items languishing in her jewellery box. Of course it wouldn't have been right to wear a tiara for the gala, but a necklace or one of her many wonderful pairs of earrings would have kept me happy. :sad:

I'm sure that it would have been disrespectful to her intended to say she didn't want the jewels. She is a young woman, but I'll bet as she ages, the jewels will be seen more and more...unless fashion becomes more and more casual.

Guys, she's the princess of MONACO! Even if she doesn't like to wear lots of jewels they would have bought them anyway because there are those important occasions when she will want to wear them, plus it's Albert, paying a few millions on these jewels won't maximum his credit card not to mention that they now have a historic value, even as they're still unworn!

Perhaps a bra would of been advisable...

LaRae

Charlene and I are shaped very much alike. Broad shoulders and slim hips and thighs. I stay away from tops like these simply because, even though we are slim, they make the skin on your arms come over the top of the elastic, thus making you look like you've got fat hanging over. And not having a bra on doesn't help matters either. A structured strapless dress is one thing, these elastic banded tops are a whole other matter. Just don't wear them Charlene.

A nice summer look for Charlene in Palau on March 11, it looks as if she changed the skirt during the day:

** Upper part ** Full view **

Yikes! That's a really bad look here. Makes her look very masculine. The skin on her arms coming out over the top of the elastic looks terrible. A bra is definitely a must; we are talking a princess here. Really poor choice.

As I said on the other thread, I can't see what the fuss is about. I think Charlene looks great, bra or not. Masculine??? I just don't see it.

As I said on the other thread, I can't see what the fuss is about. I think Charlene looks great, bra or not. Masculine??? I just don't see it.

Well, if you can't see it yourself, let me try to explain.
Not wearing a bra where everyone can easily see her nipples is NOT appropriate for the princess. Esp on the official function. She's not on vacation; she is representing the country she is a princess of.
You don't see masculine, I do. And the top emphasizes it.
She looks far away from great.

My, you do go on.

No, I simply try to be nice and explain to you things you just don't seem to see or understand. You said yourself, you don't see it, so there went an explanation. Easy. No reason to be rude from your side.

LOL, we know all about the nipples of Kate, Caroline many years ago, Stéphanie and others and only a form of a top of a niplles of Charlene makes a fuss.We never saw Charlene in monokini even in the privat holidays, we never had such photos as the photos of Kate, who was in monokini last september. Yes she was in a privat holidays but when you are a member of a royal family, you always know that there is always a photograph hidden behind a tree.
Charlene has a beautiful chest with nipples who don't fall at all, I understand that some people here are jalious. She is very feminine. Charlene was wonderfull here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom