Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 7: November 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say this again in a different thread, Catherine was on holiday in a private location. Charlene was at an official engagement representing her country with her boobs on show. If you don't Charlene was the least bit in the wrong, then you do worship the ground she walks on.

Has this discussion about the inappropriateness (or otherwise) of unbra'd bosoms and nipples on a royal consort whilst on a public engagement not run its course?

Has this discussion about the inappropriateness (or otherwise) of unbra'd bosoms and nipples on a royal consort whilst on a public engagement not run its course?

This is a fashion thread, people here are discussing Charlene's fashion choice from yesterday. It's been just over 24 hours since her appearance, I don't see how "it's run it's course" just yet.

No, I simply try to be nice and explain to you things you just don't seem to see or understand. You said yourself, you don't see it, so there went an explanation. Easy. No reason to be rude from your side.

I see. There's no reason for you to explain what I see to me. You percieve me as rude because I don't agree with you. I have put you on "ignore" in hopes that you'll not go on.

This is a fashion thread, people here are discussing Charlene's fashion choice from yesterday. It's been just over 24 hours since her appearance, I don't see how "it's run it's course" just yet.

Oh well, let me not interrupt this uplifting debate. :)

At least she have pert nipples,dear lawd lol. I've never seen other Princesses dress like this.Only from Monaco lol.

I see. There's no reason for you to explain what I see to me. You percieve me as rude because I don't agree with you. I have put you on "ignore" in hopes that you'll not go on.

I am explaining to you what you don't see (as per your earlier post where you admitted you just don't see it), there is a difference.
No, I perceive you as rude because of the way you address me.
Thank you for complying with my request.

Last edited:
You know what! I would love to see all your faces when we know that this outfit was a gift from the island or something, those who think it's inappropriate as well as those who thinks showing "part of the nipples" is okay :p

On a different note, I don't find it that inappropriate, but she could have done better for sure!

You know what! I would love to see all your faces when we know that this outfit was a gift from the island or something, those who think it's inappropriate as well as those who thinks showing "part of the nipples" is okay :p

On a different note, I don't find it that inappropriate, but she could have done better for sure!

I can tell you my reaction now: I still think she sould have worn bra under an outfit which was a gift. One does not eliminate the other.

I see the point of the nipples showing not fitting a Princess, but on the other side, I see through the pictures joy, happiness and a relaxed and easy-going enviroment, not to mention that the people surrounding her are not too concern with "no bra" and they probably didn't notice it, Charlene has a very beautiful breast, a breast that looks pretty even without a bra.

Please don't not make a storm in a glass of water.

Further discussion on nipples showing will be deleted without notice.
Please let's all get back on topic.​

Perhaps a cardigan or a shawl would have helped the situation if Charlene didn't want to wear appropriate undergarments. I'm not a fan of the look, however. It's not something a representative of a nation wears on an official engagement.

I agree with you there, Daria. And this looked too beach casual for me given the occasion.

When you arrive on a boat at a beach and people are putting leis around your neck it strikes me as a pretty casual event.

Well, if you can't see it yourself, let me try to explain.
Not wearing a bra where everyone can easily see her nipples is NOT appropriate for the princess. Esp on the official function. She's not on vacation; she is representing the country she is a princess of.
You don't see masculine, I do. And the top emphasizes it.
She looks far away from great.

She's visiting a country where women have traditionally gone topless, which means she's not offending any cultural mores here at all. I could see your point if she was visiting a very conservative area, but she wasn't- her attire was appropriate for where she was visiting.

And I'm not sure how any top that draws attention to her feminine attributes could make her look masculine. If you're referring to her shoulders- I think they're lovely and I admire her figure.

When you arrive on a boat at a beach and people are putting leis around your neck it strikes me as a pretty casual event.

Not necessarily since it's probably custom and tradition to greet visitors that way despite mode of dress and transportation, but that's how I feel so we'll have to agree to disagree.

Last edited:
She's visiting a country where women have traditionally gone topless, which means she's not offending any cultural mores here at all. I could see your point if she was visiting a very conservative area, but she wasn't- her attire was appropriate for where she was visiting.

And I'm not sure how any top that draws attention to her feminine attributes could make her look masculine. If you're referring to her shoulders- I think they're lovely and I admire her figure.

I think we have to agree to disagree here.

What I meant was that, to me, the way the top hugs her right above her breast it makes the top part of her body look very masculine. I realize others may not share my point of view, but it is to me.
I, personally, don't like her shoulders, don't find them lovely.

Prince Albert did not wear a suit and nnot a tie, he wore a shirt with short sleeves even when he made a speech at the parliament , I doubt that he did not respect the dress code of the land. also the look of Charlene is appropriate.

This board is calles fashion and style. We can agree or not the look of a princess it is a right. but it would be nice and respectfull not to badly criticize the physic of any queens or princesses as we read here on the Charlene shoulders. any person is responsable of her physique. Criticize the nose , the size, mouth and so of a princess or a queen or anybody is not showing respect and is not very nice even when we don't like this person .
I think I will be the alone person who will say this but I need to writte tit

I can fully agree with you melina premiere.
You can't be criticized for something you are not able to change!

As for the outfit of Charlene I have to say that I don't approve of it.
Bra or no bra, I don't like it very much.
But we all know she's a fan of strapless tops and dresses. So if she feels comfortable with it, that's ok with me ;)

I agree that it's always cruel to criticize someone's body or facial features and should be avoided whenever possible.

It's easy to talk about fashion and still be mindful of that.

Prince Albert did not wear a suit and nnot a tie, he wore a shirt with short sleeves even when he made a speech at the parliament , I doubt that he did not respect the dress code of the land. also the look of Charlene is appropriate.

This board is calles fashion and style. We can agree or not the look of a princess it is a right. but it would be nice and respectfull not to badly criticize the physic of any queens or princesses as we read here on the Charlene shoulders. any person is responsable of her physique. Criticize the nose , the size, mouth and so of a princess or a queen or anybody is not showing respect and is not very nice even when we don't like this person .
I think I will be the alone person who will say this but I need to writte tit

I agree that it's always cruel to criticize someone's body or facial features and should be avoided whenever possible.

It's easy to talk about fashion and still be mindful of that.

Well, allow me to respond, as I know it was directed at me.

HRHHermione said, she finds Charlene's shoulders lovely, to which I responded I don't like them and I don't find them lovely. How is that criticizing, I don't know. I didn't say anything bad, I simply stated I do not like it and do not find it lovely, as opposed to HRHHermione's post.

How my post was cruel, disrespectful, in bad taste and badly criticizing, sorry, but I fail to understand.

Time to finally move on. This is a fashion thread, so that we discuss fashion choices only. The advantages and disadvantages, likes and dislikes for the recent summer outfit have been argued out well enough, so let's look forward to the next outfit to discuss. For personal exchanges please use the PM system.

A nice summer look for Charlene in Palau on March 11, it looks as if she changed the skirt during the day:

** Upper part ** Full view **
Charlene looks tropical and happy.She will never be Brooke Astor so applaud her for being herself.This looks natural. and it must be hot!

The side view of this outfit is nice
But the front view isn't

I don't like this see through part at all and the top part looks odd.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you about the front view. The side view is quite nice, however.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like the first outfit (for reasons already explained).

The color and pattern is nice on the second outfit, but like others have said, the sheer part and the top part throw it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom