The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2013, 07:46 AM
Courtier

Charlene has said she doesn't like jewelry so I don't think we will be seeing her any much of it.

Old 04-04-2013, 08:38 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess carmen View Post
Charlene has said she doesn't like jewelry so I don't think we will be seeing her any much of it.
I haven't read this anywhere, but if you're right, then perhaps she should have made this clear to her husband and others before they gifted her with such lovely individual pieces. Perhaps the money could have been better spent on charitable causes.

Old 04-04-2013, 11:48 AM
Courtier

Elly C,nobody knows if she made this clear to her husband.Even if she told him this,a grand set of jewelery is something the wife of a monarch must have.
Morever,If Prince Albert didn't offer Charlene those jewels everybody will have find this very weird.
There are already so many negative people who like to spread bad rumours on them,imagine if he didn't offer her those jewels
Old 04-04-2013, 12:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by udyusa View Post
Not too sure about the whole look, but Albert certainly is LOVING what he sees!! lol I will reserve my judgement until later..
I do not think he is LOVING!! He is LAUGHING....
Old 04-04-2013, 02:17 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by soraya View Post
Elly C,nobody knows if she made this clear to her husband.Even if she told him this,a grand set of jewelery is something the wife of a monarch must have.
Morever,If Prince Albert didn't offer Charlene those jewels everybody will have find this very weird.
There are already so many negative people who like to spread bad rumours on them,imagine if he didn't offer her those jewels
Actually this might have been an opportunity to present Charlene in a more positive light - particularly if instead of jewellery, it was announced that the wedding present would be a specific gift - say a hospital wing or educational facility. But I agree, there would have been some who would have made mischief. I just wish now she's got them, she'd wear the jewels to please us all
Old 04-04-2013, 02:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Its a nice outfit that could've been easily accessorised a bit to not look so boring/plain.
I thought she had 2 rather good accessories....the Prince of Monaco and the Secretary General of the UN.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:19 PM
Courtier

At the Ballet

Their Serene Highnesses Prince Albert II and Princess Charlene of Monaco Attend a Ballet Performance. (VIDEO) | The Royal Correspondent

I couldn't find a still photograph of this, but Charlene is wearing a rather beautiful dress- it's right at the beginning of the video, so don't blink or you'll miss it. Yes, it's black, but the neckline is scrumptious.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:06 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Charlene visited a hospital in Nice, France, today, March 27, wearing a simple, elegant suit in black:

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

For a charity concert yesterday evening she also wore a combination in black:

** Upper part ** Close up **
Simple, elegant but boring. Back to safe, traditional clothing. Just in time to confirm my theory. Either horrid looks, or something safe and boring. Still don't see anything "avant garde" about those outfits. Simple, safe outfits. But boring. Some accessories would help, maybe a little jewelry, a scarf, a pop of colour... so many possibilities to make it better.

Quote:

Another look in black at a presentation and reception in Monaco today, March 28:

** With a coat ** Upper part/Side view ** Upper part **

Same as above. Quite nice with the coat, but do not think the dress itself is good on Charlene, does not suit her figure. And again, it's black and boring...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarn67 View Post
Prince Albert and Charlene attend the Million Dollar Boxing Championships in Monte Carlo.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2ivgodv.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/juzbpw.jpg
Now what do we have here? Oh, yes, black... Why am I not surprised? Well, at least it's huge and looks horrible, yet again. So far we had three quite nice looks and the now back to the horrible something again. Way too big, too long, too wide, too everything. If she really likes maxi coats, I think she could have chosen a way better one. And maybe not in the depressing black?

Quote:

Finally, something in a different colour, after four all black outfits in a row. But, still boring. Like the suit and think the peplum is a good choice for Charlene's type of body, but some accessories (i.e. a necklace, a bangle, a scarf of a different colour, or something in those lines) would have saved it from being safe, plain and boring outfit.
Old 04-05-2013, 05:17 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

The new thread can be Found Here

Closed Thread

Tags
charlene, monaco, monaco royal, princess charlene, princess charlene daytime fashion, princess charlene eveningwear, princess charlene fashion