Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 6: July 2012 - November 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, smoky eyes and red lips complement PC's skin tone and hair colour best -- like her make-up a few months back at the Grand Prix in Monaco. Totally loved that glamour look!

Charlene attended a gala in Montreal last night, Pics from that event and IDs on all her USA trip HERE

:previous:
Non-watermarked pictures:

- Complete outfit
- Close up

I like the earrings, the clutch and the colour of the dress. However, the dress itself is not my cup of tea and is unflattering for Charlene's body type.

TheRoyalCouturier said:
Charlene attended a gala in Montreal last night, Pics from that event and IDs on all her USA trip HERE

Thank you so much for your thorough style report! :) Versace and Ralph Lauren... Woohoo, love these looks! I hope to see PC more in these brands -- and less in Akris.

I don't care for this dress on her at all. Very unflattering both in style and color.

Agree the style is more Hollywood than royalty IMO and the colour is not great on her but I love the little clutch ..

- Complete outfit
- Close up

I like the earrings, the clutch and the colour of the dress. However, the dress itself is not my cup of tea and is unflattering for Charlene's body type.

I thought she looked great!
The color is really nice, the dress is flattering though I don't care much for the length. Her hair and make up looked lovely.

She looked wonderful. The color was flattering and she can wear just about anything. I, too, did not like the length.

The top of the dress seems a little droopy to me, and I don't love the color. Love the shoes and jewelry. Wonder why they went to Montreal?

Like many, I don't care for Princess Charlene's beige dress. It doesn't do her any favors.

Duke of Marmalade said:
The beige dress is ugly, sorry. btw, its by Ralph Lauren.

I usually love his stuff, but this is one ugly dress.

I like it. Very contemporary with the shorter hemline and the whole look works well for me. I love the fact that she's proud of her athletic shoulders -- it's an asset. And she clearly had fun!

Please can she wear something besides neutral colors?

Wear what you like. Some women wear black all the time. She looks good in just about everything.

She looks lovely (hair, makeup, etc), but the fit of the top of the dress is totally off. Gwyneth Paltrow in Lauren at the Oscars years ago, anyone?

Artemisia said:

- Complete outfit
- Close up

Wow, there is just something about this look that makes her look emaciated. I hate when people pick on others for being too skinny so I will try not to do that. As for the dress, I think there needs to be some lifting up around the breast area. Her hair and make up look good though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the over the knee boots she wore to the Versace party in New York.

Judging from the third picture, I would say she was wearing boots.

I'm not really liking her "red-lips-with-an-otherwise-pale-face" make-up that she seems to use a lot lately. Especially in the last picture she looks very tired, almost sick.
The dress is nice and simple indeed, nothing special. I think her hair is ok, at least it's not greasy or anything. But she doesn't really have many options with this length.

I love this look on Charlene, hairstyle, lipstick etc. These boots are not for me and not for royalty in general but as Charlene represents something different, its perfect for the occasion. No fan of the fur cape or whatever it is.

Duke of Marmalade said:
I love this look on Charlene, hairstyle, lipstick etc. These boots are not for me and not for royalty in general but as Charlene represents something different, its perfect for the occasion. No fan of the fur cape or whatever it is.

I concur on all your points, DOM. PC is probably the only royal consort who can pull of these boots. Oh hang on, there's always Maxima! :)

She doesn't look very dressy for a cocktail party, especially with those awful boots. At the very least, she could have worn some earrings or a necklace to jazz things up a bit.

I don't like what she's wearing either. What expression is she trying to pull in the second photo? :lol:

What she was aiming for i don't know, but what it looks like is a Victoria Beckham poute :lol:

I prefer PC's casual looks of late... she doesn't really seem in the mood for fancy-dress..

I prefer PC's casual looks of late... she doesn't really seem in the mood for fancy-dress..
She doesn't seem to be in the mood to dress for a horse race either...
Whatever she might have been thinking when picking the odd outfit - this is entirely non-sensical dressing.

The overall look is very nice but I'm suffering from some serious jewellery-deprivation.
I'm not talking about dripping in diamonds but come on, a tiny, delicate necklace is not too much to ask, is it? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom