Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 6: July 2012 - November 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheRoyalCouturier said:
Charlene attended something related to Lady Gaga, an after-party thing which Gaga didn't attend

Pic

Note: Her blouse is lined in nude, it doesn't show any cleavage

I like the wrap, but not necessarily the blouse.

Charlene does look good, even if the color does wash her out.

She's actually wearing an ill-fitting dress made of decidedly unappealing, foil-like fabric in a non-color that washes her out indeed... a bleak look matched by a bleak expression.
No idea if those folds are intentional, they look like she sat on the dress while it was neatly folded into a square:
http://s18.postimage.org/e20kki989/9k6pzc.jpg

Last edited:
Seems to be a perfectly acceptable and appropriate dress for the event judging from how others are dressed.

She has worn the daytime dress before at a fashion show.

The evening outfit looked great again.

** Side view **

Gorgeous I love the ruffles. She's tall enough that those ruffles down't over power her frame. Her skin looks luminescent. She looks amazing!!!

It's custom Gucci!

Last edited:
Ooooh la la....both of them. He looks great.

She looks very stunning & elegant , the dress classic & chic , her makeup very nice on her , whole look perfect . Thank you for posting :)

Ab fab evening dress! Her makeup and hair are perfect, and even though I'm not big on black, I love, love that dress. Just enough ruffles, no back, wonderful fabric and length. No jewelry at all?

I love this on her beautiful and I love the ruffles...

Wonderful look for her. I love the strong make-up and the "wild" hairdo, both goes great with the dress.

I'm in the minority but I dont like the ruffles and stuff on the evening outfit. Charlene looks good but the dress is not for me.

The beige outfit is ok, I prefer the look with the coat.

I really like that evening dress, it really pretty front view only. The straps in th back totally ruin it for me.

The earlier outfit, to boring and old.

I truly love this black gown on Charlene, so stylish and contemporary! She looks stunning!

I second your opinion, NoorMeansLight! Love her hair and make-up...Fabulous!

Love the strong makeup and hair. Really she is stunning....where are her earrings.....this bugs me.

Great choice! Charlene looks great in black.
I like the dress and I love her make-up!!!

I also like the beige outfit!!!

Great out fit !!! she is looking good !

The back chiffon gucci dress looks amazing on her! If only she would dress like this more often.

Absolutely exquisite, stunning! :excl: :heart:

The entire ensemble ranks second in my all-time favorite dresses Princess Charlene has worn. My favorite still being the breathtaking Swan Dress she wore to Kate & William's pre-wedding dinner. :)

She is simply the quintessential fairytale princess one reads about in classics... :flowers:
I am in total agreement about both gowns. She looks wonderful and while I am really sad she wore no jewellery (not even simple diamond studs!:cry:) she is one of the few that has the "presence" to carry it off with style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom