The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 06:38 PM
Royal Highness

I like the dress perhaps a little long; the color red fits her very well

Old 09-30-2012, 06:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Whoa...Charlene looks amazing in that wine colored suede sheath dress-and matching purse! Her makeup looks different, but great imo.

Old 09-30-2012, 08:36 PM
Heir Apparent

She looks nice. I love that color on her.
Old 09-30-2012, 09:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think if we could see/touch the dress, we would learn how un-cheap it was. Charlene looks best taking risks like this. Wish I could look as good in something like that!
Old 10-01-2012, 02:05 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Off topic posts have been removed, please also remember that this is not a thread to compare Princess Charlene and the Duchess of Cambridge! Thanks!

Princess Charlene attended a second event in Paris yesterday, September 30, wearing a dress and coat combination. I like the dress she has worn at the Akris show much better, but it's okay:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Old 10-01-2012, 03:04 AM
Courtier

IMO Princess Charlene looks amazing! Perfect natural make-up, incredible dress - this is what we expect from a princess!
Old 10-01-2012, 04:50 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower

Off topic posts have been removed, please also remember that this is not a thread to compare Princess Charlene and the Duchess of Cambridge! Thanks!

Princess Charlene attended a second event in Paris yesterday, September 30, wearing a dress and coat combination. I like the dress she has worn at the Akris show much better, but it's okay:

** Full view ** Upper part **
I agree with you; it's OK, but nothing special. A bit too shiny for my taste also.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S

I agree with you; it's OK, but nothing special. A bit too shiny for my taste also.
Again, remember the extra shine picked up by the flashes.

I like it! She certainly has everyone talking!
Old 10-01-2012, 01:52 PM
Nobility

The blogger here (me) found out who made Charlene's South Africa's night gala gown, guess who it is! Link
Old 10-01-2012, 01:53 PM
Serene Highness - Picture of the Month Representative - Britain

I haven't been impressed with the last 3 things that Charlene has worn. The Gala and Akris dresses were just okay (nothing special), but this latest one is kinda ugly. The color and material are just bad.

I'm also not liking her make-up. I think less is more when it comes to Charlene. She looks better with softer make-up.

ETA: After checking out the link, I think the Gala dress looks better on the model.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:34 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by COUNTESS View Post
I think she looks lovely, in a evening gown that you will not see on everyone, but she can carry it. Very tasteful and the nude underdress is just that, it is not suggestive in any way. And what makes "royals" so special?
Sorry if I may have been misunderstood, I didn't want to say that her dress looked suggestive. It is just simply that I do not like such dresses on any woman.

I think she looks great in glamorous dresses - like a diva. But this one I simply don't like only because of the nude underdress.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:42 PM
Heir Apparent

I like all 3 looks, although the burgundy suede is my favorite. I think Charlene is at her best in rich jewel colours.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:09 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Princess Charlene at the South Africa Gala night in Monaco on September 29, 2012, wearing a spectacular crochet dress - looks like a piece of needlework art:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Back view 1 ** Back view 2 **
Whoa, I'm behind in Charlene's outfits but here she is absolutely stunning! A perfect dress for her body. She looks terrific.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

I don't think either the brown or the shiny evening are anything special I am really disappointed in Charlene's fashion choices generally some I like but most are either average or really awful IMO only naturally but she showed such promise during her engagement and now BLAH.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:49 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

The shiny outfit is way too old for her. I can imagine it to be a nice outfit if it wasn't for the fabric and color.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:52 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

The burgundy dress is fab - love everything about this appearance.

The ugly shiny combo is one to forget about the sooner the better.

The evening dress it took me some time but now I say I like it, its different but to me it works on Charlene.

The hairstyle is absolutely fab - brings out the best on Charlene's hair.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:09 AM
Serene Highness

Love the burgundy dress and Charlene's hair looks nice
Old 10-02-2012, 08:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

Oooooooooh, the spider web gown is VA VA VOOOMMMM!
Old 10-02-2012, 12:18 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAtlanta
Oooooooooh, the spider web gown is VA VA VOOOMMMM!
Well that's one way of putting it !
Charlaine is without doubt one of the most interesting Royals to watch. I don't always go with her choice, but she is never dull. Not liking the eye makeup at the Paris fashion show - She does look kind of weird in a couple of the shots. I welcome the more frequent use of colour in some of her latest outfits.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

The blood-red suede look was one of her best, imo. The neckline was terrific, the length perfect, color interesting but great on her, her hair looked really good, liked the lift in the crown.
Also loved the spider dress. Fit like a dream and showed off her enviable figure. Very glam, but let's face it, what goes in Monaco is different than most other places.
Do think she could have worn earrings with that dress, black diamonds perhaps?

Tags
princess charlene daytime fashion, princess charlene eveningwear, princess charlene fashion