Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 4: April 2012 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last two outfits were disappointing imo. I hate the two-coloured jacket and the last outfit I found too casual, Albert is in a suit after all. Ugly shoes.

Albert is in a sports coat and khakis. Its a visit to a pit stop of the Grand Prix. Not exactly the place to break out a cocktail dress and Manolos.

iceflower said:

Princess Charlene at the Monte Carlo Grand Prix race circuit on May 24, 2012, wearing a jacket and pants,
looks nice and modern:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

She looks okay. I don't like the sandals. They make her toes looks extra long.

I agree I like her last 2 outfits I admit the jacket is a bit odd but the navy blue underneath is a great colour on her.

Great look for Charlene this evening - I couldn't decide if it's golden, mustard or honey ;)
but she looks really good altogether.

:previous:
I agree, Charlene looks absolutely fantastic.
Can't figure out the colour too; looks like somewhere in between bronze, mustard and golden to me.

Lovely and glamourous look.

That's a wonderful color on her; she looks very elegant but don't like the high bouffant on top.

Last edited:
The colour's fairly nice, but it's a bit safe for a fashion chow. The straps of the shoes look like orange peel

She still hasn't sorted her hair colour. She really needs to do something with those roots, they actually look almost black compared with the blond.

That's true about the shoes, EIIR. Those straps are huge - good comparison to an orange peel! - and she should have worn more delicate shoes.

Straight away I noticed that the colour of the dress and shoes was amber to match the name of the event. Am I the only one who spotted this?

Last edited:
Straight away I noticed that the colour of the dress and shoes was amber to match the name of the event. Am I the only one who spotted this?
I hadn't thought of it, but you are probably right; Charlene chose her dress to honour the event. :)

Very beautiful! I love the color on her!

iceflower said:

Princess Charlene at the Monte Carlo Grand Prix race circuit on May 24, 2012, wearing a jacket and pants,
looks nice and modern:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Rather a nice look. Pants are much better than the reverse Hammer pants she had been favoring lately.
The orange/gold dress is fantastic. It looks like it was inspired by flappers. Plus she is wearing something colorful. From head to toe I think she looks fantastic.

Last edited:
I thought there was a understated glamour to Charlene's look at the Amber Fashion Show. The only detail that I am unsure about is the thickness of the bands on shoes.

The orange dress is stunning. Everything looks fabulous.

Like the dress, but I don't care for her shoes. I agree that the straps appear too wide for my taste.

She looks lovely in that color, its a strong shade which she wears well. Nice hairstyle as well.

Great dress, not liking the shoes with it and I dont like the front hair too much up a la Brigitte Nielsen or Jedward.

I loved the dress and the color on her but I am not a fan of the shoes she chose.

Shoes are my favorite of outfit, hair does remind me of Brigitte also.

Princess Charlene visiting the special Grand Prix tribune of the handicap people association of Monaco on May 26,
2012, wearing a special top and pants, the colour is great for her, but I don't like the wide cut of the pants and the
top that much:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** Close up **

Princess Charlene today at Amber Fashion Show and Charity Auction:

- Full view1 - Full outfit 2 - Close up - Side view of the outfit

- Hairstyle (front view) - Hairstyle (back view) - Make-up

- The clutch - The shoes

- Earrings 1 - Earrings 2

Very nice...gorgeous in fact! :) I love everything about her look...hair makeup, accessories, style and color of dress, and I love the shoes!

I notice that she doesn't seem to color her toenails? I wish she would, since she shows them so often. :whistling:

Princess Charlene visiting the special Grand Prix tribune of the handicap people association of Monaco on May 26,
2012, wearing a special top and pants, the colour is great for her, but I don't like the wide cut of the pants and the
top that much:

I love the color but I hate the pants.

Last edited:

top that much:

I very like that outfit. Great colour, nice hair and make-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom