Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 4: April 2012 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style
Part 4

The previous thread can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators

Princess Charlene at the final of the Monte Carlo Tennis Masters today, April 22, 2012, looking fresh
and elegant with a white blouse, white pants and the Monte Carlo Rolex Masters jacket.

And she has a nice new haircut - back to the short hairstyle!

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** Close up with sun glasses **

Very elegant but quite bland look.
I'd love a bit of colour - any colour other than black and white.

Back to the basics. I quite like the dress, but the overall look is rather androgynous, IMO.

Yes, Charlene does seem comfortable in her role now, but she no longer has tiara hair and her color choices are still very low-key.:sad:

Last edited:
I like her new hair style. She looks very comfortable and elegant. Nice change!

Wow did she cut all her long locks off? I like the jacket with white underneath.

Lovely look for the occasion and her hair did she just have extensions it looked like it to me anyway.

I like the look and the color combination, but it is a bit bland.

Her face looks al little rounder and she looks alot more relaxed. The hair is much better in this length, I have the same hair quality, it does not work any longer than this.

She looks beautiful, I don't care if the colors are bland, this style is a good concept for her type.

Princess Charlene at the final of the Monte Carlo Tennis Masters today, April 22, 2012, looking fresh
and elegant with a white blouse, white pants and the Monte Carlo Rolex Masters jacket.

And she has a nice new haircut - back to the short hairstyle!

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** Close up with sun glasses **

Like her look - she has found a style that works for her: uncluttered, simple lines, always elegant. One knows what one will see - not a bad thing. She has already achieved a signature style. Very chic.

Face is rounder - and she is lately covering herself. Just noticing.

But, hey, who is that lanterned-jawed tanned dude in the background of the 'Upper part 2' picture? Albert, you must start working out! ;)

I like her short hairstyle, shes got the bone structure to pull it off; beautiful woman. I agree with the others, she does look more happy and relaxed.

Last edited:
I LOVE this look on PC. The outfitt is very preppy, very Ralph Lauren-esque, sporty yet formal enough for her role here. Although some have said the colour selection isn't very adventurous she is always going to be limited at this event as she has to "build" her ensemble around the club blazer and there are only so many ways to do this. I liked the dress she teamed the jacket with on day one and it will be interesting to see her here in years to come but my favourite so far is the nautical themed outfitt at last year's tournament.

Charlene Wittstock Looks On During The Monte Carlo Rolex

Last edited:
IMO, she looks very fresh, happy and relaxed. She is, after all, a sportswoman and wears those kinds of clothes very well. She is lovely but not blessed with the best hair and this look is lovely on her. There is no way she is going to be able to wear her hair like Catherine, Mary or Letizia. I am hopeful that she has recorgnized that, as to tiaras, there is such a thing as hair pieces if necessary.

She looks thoroughly fresh, natural and chic.
Make-up, hair, clothes; all good minimalistic style that suits her.
Well done!

I LOVE this look on PC. The outfitt is very preppy, very Ralph Lauren-esque, sporty yet formal enough for her role here. Although some have said the colour selection isn't very adventurous she is always going to be limited at this event as she has to "build" her ensemble around the club blazer and there are only so many ways to do this. I liked the dress she teamed the jacket with on day one and it will be interesting to see her here in years to come but my favourite so far is the nautical themed outfitt at last year's tournament.

Now this is a lovely look. The combination of navy blue & white becomes her well!

She looks really cute in nautical colors.

It is nice to see a European princess who has the guts to cut her hair. I wish some of the others would do the same.

Yes I add myself to the list of those who like the shorter cut on Charlene. She is constantly changing her look and I agree with Lady Marlboro. Diana managed to look great in a tiara with short hair I'm sure Charlene can too.

Good points and thank you for showing last year's look. Anything navy and white is fine with me.

The new style looks very cute on her, goes great with her bone structure.

Charlene looks wonderful with short hair. I like this style a lot more than the longer hair she wore before.

she looks great , I like her with short hair , as as some one said she can use hair pieces for evening events ......:)

I absolutely love this hairstyle on Charlene, perfect for her!!!

Princess Charlene at the inauguration of the Turtle Island area at the Oceanic Museum of Monaco on
April 24, 2012, wearing jacket and pants in camel/beige and a white scarf:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

Elegant look and one that suits Charlene. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom