Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 3: January 2012 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Charlene is becoming a very beautiful woman; perhaps is she wearing a diamond necklace with this elegant but neutral colour.

A beautifully cut suit, elegant lines, lovely shoes and clutch but so very bland in color.

Last edited:
Princess Charlene | Princess Charlene visits Victoria | Herald Sun
Others photos at the dinner at town hall of Melbourne

A beautifully cut suit, elegant lines, lovely shoes and clutch but so very bland in color.

Ditto, I like it and see it the same way - but as for the color, I am also fair and I find that I tend to choose 'fair' colors. My friends who are dark-haired, like to go deeper. This is not a 'rule' but I find I do like her 'fair' palette choices so I am usually happy with what I see.

Its also very 50's into early 60's - the palette. That was a time - at least in the US - for very pastel colors. You can see it in the films of the time that portray the contemporary culture of the time. Come to think of it - Grace Kelly's films. And with that thought, I wonder if Charlene's choices recently have not been so much a style choice for her for now and always, but is in deference to Grace's style which is a current promotion out of Monaco. (I don't mean that in a bad way - it would make sense).

I have to agree and I'm sorry to say, but I didn't like the pink dress at all. The color is nice, but the cut and all just doesn't suit Charlene with her broad shoulders. Hairstyle and make-up look a bit sloppy to me and all in all the outfit is rather too glitzy for my taste. And I actually love glamor and I also actually like Charlene's style. Dunno what it is, but it seems all wrong to me.

Nevertheless, she seemed very happy. :flowers:

I completely agree. I read that the blush dress with Swarovski crystals was created by Australian designer Johanna Johnson and given to Charlene. Charlene wore it to honor Australia. This was a nice sentiment but since the back of the dress was so open to the waist, the fabric of the dress seemed to fall forward when she sat down and this made the upper half of the dress appear bulky and odd.

Last edited:
She looks very lovely.It suits her very well.

Princess Charlene She Look Very Nice & Beautiful I Like The Suit and Shoes Color Very Much

Liked the suit a lot, amazing tailoring, would have loved more color.

As far as the pink number, IMO princess Charlene should never wear beaded caps on her shoulders- they make her look like a giant! The back is super sexy as well as the stelletos.

The pink dress was a nice ges true but really who could look well in that dress? If Charlene with her figure couldn't I was thinking Marilyn Monroe would have look fab in it but come on, Charlene is neither a model no4 actress IMO the beige suit is gorge.

The pink dress looked great on Charlene. Loved the silver shoes.

Not sure about the pantsuit. It looked slightly too big on her especially the sleeves were too long.

I love the style of the suit but why the bland colour again??? To much beige going on with Charlene being a blonde and light complexion, very boring.

OMG I just love the lines of that suit :wub:

Love her, love the pink and sparkly, the beige suit is nice, but too short. She does not have wonderful knees. The casual coat is not a good fashion choice, for anyone, IMO.

Last edited:
Oh, I like the outfit. Interesting collar, beautiful scarf as well. And hairstyle and make up look nice.

Interesting choice.
I'm not sure I would ever wear anything like it, but it works on Charlene.

I'm not liking the latest attire choice. The coat is very odd-looking.

I don't have words to describe that coat/cardigan.

Please, tell me she's not wearing a scarf with the tacky Louis Vuitton pattern on it?

Very stange.The collar is too big.

Well one thing's for sure, Charlene hasn't turned out to be bland or predictable in her choice of outfits. I love her increasingly individual style and her comfortable, more relaxed way of dressing.

Wow that was a huge crowd that greeted her on her first day in Australia. The pink outfit was pretty although glitzy.
Her last skirt suit was gorgeous on her.

I do like her coat... I ussualy don't comment on her fashion choices because I ussulay don't like them, but this winter coat is lovely!

I quite like this outfit on Charlene and I hope she tosses away every single item with visible monograms soon (see the LV scarf). She doesn't need that, and besides it's considered as really tacky and fairly so. ;) :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom