Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 3: January 2012 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect. I have nothing more to add!!!!!!!

Great outfit, love the boots. And nice to see that royals can do winter without fur....

Charlene departing from Norway, March 27, wearing a nice winter coat in white and grey
with a matching turtleneck, jeans and boots. Fits into the scenery:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Love her coat - where can I buy one! :)

P.S. She looks very happy and he looks tired but pleased. ;)

Last edited:
Really love thta on her ... what are they doing in Norway did I miss that ??

Princess Charlene today in Enontekiö, Finland, attending the Sámi culture´s St Mary's Day by watching reindeer races.
http://is13.snstatic.fi/img/468/1288457567993.jpeg
http://suomenkuvalehti.fi/s/mediagallery/2012/3/25/775520/wj251734v.jpg
I like this look with a scarf.

I really like this jacket, it looks good on her.

Charlene departing from Norway, March 27, wearing a nice winter coat in white and grey
with a matching turtleneck, jeans and boots. Fits into the scenery:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

I do like the sweater coat but it does not need shoulder pads. Brown boots, blue jeans and a grey sweater coat - too many colors here. Great boots!

Very different; love the trim and the chevron pattern that carries over into the cut of the hem. The boots give a fab look to it. As the Duke of Marm said, it's great that the royals can do winter without fur!

Last edited:

Princess Charlene atthe Monte Carlo Masters in Monaco today, April 16, wearing a dress and
like Albert the Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters jacket. Elegant but a bit too colourless.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

The dress is very elegant, I just wish she hadn't worn black with it. ;)

I like the outfit. Two different colors are good enough for me ;)

I like the outfit as well; it's a bit understated but elegant and feminine.

I think the Monaco jacket is part of the dress code, so the beige dress is ok. Charlene herself looks good.

I like the understated look. The black and beige are a good contrast, so she doesn't look too washed out. I really like her hair style as well.

I Think She Looks Nice , The Dress Nice But I Don’t Like Her Jacket It’s Not Suitable On Her Body Shape at all , I Like Her Shoes & I Like Dior Bag , Thank you for Posting iceflower .

Beige yet again. A brighter color dress would have been nice, but it is elegant. I wish she wore some earrings, too.

Last edited:
I think it would have looked better with more color to the dress.

I like black with most anything. For some reason her shoulders accentuate the Jacket and her eyes and blond hair stand out. I wish she was smiling but I bet they must have had a good time. It's nice to go where people gather and converse. Maybe they go to so many places that their life is a mystery and a marvel. And then it's nice to see them on different outings. It's like they were made for each other. I like these two. I can't wait for the seriousness to play out and they gratefully give birth to an heir. That'll be quite the day. Peace out.

Quite boring and unattractive, it's not ugly, just looks like something boring one would wear to an office job.

This was a job. It was a sporting event, not a ball. She is dressed very apporpriately for the event.

Just because I said her outfit was boring does not mean I want her in a ball gown, I am very well aware where she was; why do people insist on going to extremes when a person doesn't like what another is wearing?
All I am saying is her outfit was boring and unattractive and she could have done better. I have seen some famous women look better when they are going to the mail box.

^^^^
Gee didn't know that American ladies have club jackets they are required to wear to go to the mail box. Learn something new every day.

It is not easy for a woman to look elegant in that type of a man's jacket. That jacket designed is for men's slacks, not a dress. Maybe if she wore pants the jacket would have looked better. She looked pretty.

A string of beads or pearls would have done something for such a plain dress (IMO of course)

(..)
She was very elegant and smart at the country club

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess Charlene atthe Monte Carlo Masters in Monaco today, April 16, wearing a dress and
like Albert the Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters jacket. Elegant but a bit too colourless.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

She looks good but nothing special. I guess this is the look such an event and the Monaco jacket requires.
Her clutch is by Christian Dior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom