Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 2: September 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me too. Love the color, very rarely seen, pity cause looks great. Cut is typical for her taste but why change something what works? The best part is floating material giving the spatial effect and looks marvelous during movement.

Wow,the color is beautiful! I am glad that she tried something different.

That's a stunning look, she was radiant in the video. Love the hair and make-up, too.

I love the burgundy dress and the details are amazing

Just beautiful. And, she may be tired. Some of these days may be grueling.

Beautiful russet brown color on Charlene and I love her makeup and hair. The floating material on her wrap and gown give her an almost ethereal look. Perhaps she's keeping her jewelry low-key, but I'd have liked to have seen a necklace on her.[/QUOTE]
Yes, she could have used the new tiara spray as a necklace:flowers:

:previous:Perhaps she'll debut the tiara/necklace for a more gala event. In any case, I don't think the sapphires would have coordinated well with the color of the gown, but that's just my thought.

aauuuuggghhhhh. pretty gown and lovely color for her but why cant she stay away and i mean faaarrrrrr away from strapless dress.unless she can have her shoulders someway narrowed...its looks weird..just because u can buy it doesnt mean u should wear it...pls give that gown away for have somekind of sleeves sew on it..imo

aauuuuggghhhhh. pretty gown and lovely color for her but why cant she stay away and i mean faaarrrrrr away from strapless dress.unless she can have her shoulders someway narrowed...its looks weird..just because u can buy it doesnt mean u should wear it...pls give that gown away for have somekind of sleeves sew on it..imo

Quite the reverse - IMO her shoulders are a unique positive. Very striking - and beautiful. She is quite right to accentuate her unique positives and not try to be what she is not. That's what I think. ;)

Yes, I never understand why women get so upset about her shoulders.

Yes, I never understand why women get so upset about her shoulders.

Me either. I think she looks strong and beautiful- it takes a ton of work to build lovely, muscular arms and shoulders like Charlene's, and she should be proud of them.

Right!!

Strapless dresses make her shouldres look enormeous, and these boobs artificially on air (I do not say that she has a boobs job... we do not know, but for sure she wears a bra making her boobs ... on air!

Not elegant for her stature. This kind of gown should be worn by a woman like Pcs Letizia, with delicate bones and nor enormeous breast.

Charlene does look absolutely lovely in the burgundy gown though.

Last edited:
Right!!

Strapless dresses make her shouldres look enormeous, and these boobs artificially on air (I do not say that she has a boobs job... we do not know, but for sure she wears a bra making her boobs ... on air!

Not elegant for her stature. This kind of gown should be worn by a woman like Pcs Letizia, with delicate bones and nor enormeous breast.

mmmh, I thought this dress was very decent, no boob showing
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Ein+Herz+Fuer+Kinder+Charity+Gala+JtZZXD6E-sBl.jpg
at least compared to this outfit
http://4.t.cdn.belga.be/picture:28088112:preview:watermark?v=130d5eaa534

Me either. I think she looks strong and beautiful- it takes a ton of work to build lovely, muscular arms and shoulders like Charlene's, and she should be proud of them.
I guess that's the reason why Charlene often wears strapless, because she likes her shoulders and isn't afraid to show them.
And she has every reason to be proud of it!

She has broad shoulders, might aswell make them work, no? Charlene is in very fit shape, which is why, to me atleast, she pulls off strapless, regardless of having broad shoulders. Women who are not in shape often look bloated in strapless. That is not a good look.

I don't have narrow shoulders either and in general look better in cap sleeves or something, but especially in the summer, it's just really darn easy to throw on something strapless. Mind you, most fashion chaines that are not high end , don't offer much else besides strapless.

She has then anyway, better work them then hide 'em.
But, I do agree she doesn't always. Anyone remember this Armani outfit? http://www.google.nl/imgres?q=princ...&tbnw=173&start=0&ndsp=33&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:0
Hell no. WRONG

Princess Charlene exudes physical fitness worthy of her past as a sportswoman..tall and statuesque,like a blond amazon,she can carry this kind of gown without any effort...she's not an anorexic,fragile looking waif and for that I am grateful.

She wore to the event a gown by Akris and Diamond earrings from Montblanc.

The Daily Jewel

Last edited:
its all in how you stand..if you stand at a slant than yeah its not going to look bad but wouldnt want to look good at all angles? the color of the gown is beautiful on her its just the style of the dress. now she can be proud of her shoulders but dont expect flowering comments from a lot fashion designers
and i didnt see any boobage but those shoulders...are something

its all in how you stand..if you stand at a slant than yeah its not going to look bad but wouldnt want to look good at all angles? the color of the gown is beautiful on her its just the style of the dress. now she can be proud of her shoulders but dont expect flowering comments from a lot fashion designers
and i didnt see any boobage but those shoulders...are something
At least Armani, Akris and Karl Lagerfeld ( who said so in an interview) seem to like her body and her shoulders!

She wears very often Armani and Akris. The last gown in Germany was Akris.

I dont remember her wearing Chanel.

Her blue wedding suit was Chanel, actually. Karl Lagerfeld was a guest at the wedding.

im not trying to make an issue because she is a nice looking lady,it would be nice to see her wear clothing that look great on her imo

Different people, different tastes. You can't change anyone's mind about that ;)

:previous:That's too funny, but I actually liked Charlene's posture. She looked very relaxed and I thought the dress floated beautifully around her.

Last edited:
She looked great. Her shoulders are her shoulders. She is a swimmer. They are not going away and draping something on them, I have been told by fashion experts, call attention to them. She looked stunning in this gown, and I didn't see any exaggerated boobs. As for Leitizia, she is, hardly a paragon of fashion. She is, IMHO, too thin, and clothes look terrible on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom