Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 2: September 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that Charlene should wear more colors. Sometimes the beige makes her look washed out. And I don't get why she doesn't wear tailored pants as well. Maybe I am out of the fashion know --- are loose pants back in or did they never leave?

They never left, Zonk. However, the ateliers seem to be wandering back to bell bottoms. Anyone here remember "elephant" bells?

She looks elegant but too much beige IMO, not even a brooch, necklace or scarf to break the colour.

She looks good and I like it.
But again all black.

She likes the black outfit, this one is particularly very beautiful with this sort of coat on her dress (look the photos of purepeople)

Black, again. At least jacket has nice texture. Nice hairstyle, I like her shiny blond.

I like this look. She looks elegant, understated, and classy. Her hair, earrings and smile are fabulous as well.

Again all black, but very pretty. I like the sheer top and sleeves and the hairdo is very chic.

Well if it has to be black again, then this is my favourite so far.

Veyr nice Black on her :flowers: she looks veyr lovely :D

Princess Charlene at the Fight Aids Gala in Monaco, December 1st.

Black again, but very elegant, I like it!

** Full view ** Close up **

Getting kinda tired of her wearing black!

Princess Charlene at the Fight Aids Gala in Monaco, December 1st.

Black again, but very elegant, I like it!

** Full view ** Close up **

Its a nice dress, very classic! She does look good in black but wearing it twice in a row is boring. She's too young to be wearing black so much when she can wear color.

I really like the dress, but I think some jewelry would have livened it up a bit. Maybe a pearl necklace or something similar.

:previous:

At first I thought so as well, but this way the small Fight Aids brooch is in the centre of attention, which I think is a nice gesture :)

Oh yes, she looks absolutely lovely. A simple yet very chic look. I do love the full length chiffon jacket she is wearing over the black strapless dress. Just exquisite and the beautiful diamond earrings complete the picture.

At first I thought so as well, but this way the small Fight Aids brooch is in the centre of attention, which I think is a nice gesture :)
Correct. She looks great and knows how to dress up. Even if it is all black, I like it!!!

I think we will see her wearing black dresses as she did it during the winter of the last year.
It fits her well because she is blond.
I like her hairdo with the frange and the make up

I am getting older and I am trying very hard not to be sour and bitter. But there are somethings that bother me : The Duchess of Cambridge smoothing her hair with her hand, Princess Victoria constantly wearing ponytails, Princess Letizia wearing ugly clothes during the day (at night she is usully very well dressed) and Princess Charlene bending her head to her left with a sweet smile like a teenager when posing for pictures.
That said, I like the way Charlene dresses. Very appropriate for a royal.

Thank you for pointing that out. It was indeed a nice gesture, and added a little something to the dress. Nicely done, Charlene.

Other than the neckline of the dress, I'm not enamored of the dress because of the black yet again. Of course, it's simple but elegant but too overwhelming in its darkness. Wearing the Fight Aids brooch was a nice touch, but maybe some dangling diamond earrings would have perked the outfit up more.

I dont mind the black too much, Charlene remains the best royal dresser for me, her choices are quality and appropriate with a very high consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom