Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 2: September 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melina, I agree totally with you.
My wardrobe is almost completely black, with accessories.

I like Charlene, but I'm not that fond of black, and lately that's all she's wearing :ermm: I mean, one or two black outfits are fine, but ALL...

That is a nice suit. It looks like a tweed suit in a very dark grey. She wears it well.

Also not thrilled with the color, it washes her out imo, and it is certainly not black.
The cut and lengthof the jacket is really fabulous, and matching trousers too.
A look that is VERY flattering for many ,though only the tall and slim like charlene could have the buttons double breasted.

Melina, I agree totally with you.
My wardrobe is almost completely black, with accessories.

Me too! Black is beautiful. I use a lot of jewel tones and animal print accessories. Other women have tons of clothing, I do not. Buy the best you can and take care of it. No one will ever look better...

As for Charlene and black...it suits her, she doesn't always wear the same style and it is hard to go wrong with black.

Last edited:
I really like the style and color of the suit on Charlene, but would have preferred her wearing her hair down for a softer look.

Last edited by a moderator:

As always: As long as we don't have an official announcement we won't speculate on any pregnancy,
some posts have therefore been edited, some have been removed.

Yes but some of those people believe she should not be The Princess Consort and if she has to leave the palace should probably cover her self up in a nuns habit. They will never be satisfied with anything she does or wears.

I thought Charlene looked like a perfectly normal 33 year old woman. I am sure the schools kids have seen a womans knees before:ermm:

Charlene looked good in the suit dress. She seemed to enjoy interacting with the kids.

I like the suit. The only think I might change is the length of the jacket. It needs to be a little bit longer (1-2 inches). Other than that, it's nice and safe and professional.

I really like it, glad to see something different than black. I love capes so for me Charlene looks very nice. I like hairstyle (bangs are very youthful) and delicate make-up (no harsh eye-liner).

The long gloves recall me the fashion of the years 60; all the sovereighns wear this sort of gloves, Queen Fabiola, queen Elisabeth and her sister Princess Margaret and of course Princess Grace.
It was very smart to wear this gloves during a gala and at Big event.
The first time, I saw Mrs Jacqueline Kennedy , she was wearing long gloves for an official visit to the france.
Now , this fashion comes again. and it is well

Really fantastic, one of my faves of the year!

This is one of my favourite Charlene outfits. I love the colour. The whole look down to those wonderful gloves is immaculate.

The colour and infact the whole suit is perfect for her she looks amazing in the beige suit.

Like it (especially her gloves) but I like her outfit of last year better.

perfect !! this is her color also !

She looks stunning!She looks very classy!

Princess Charlene at the opera as part of the National Day celebrations today, November 19, wearing a long velvet gown.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

In the day Charlene had a very nice outfit. It´s just sad, that her extremely bad posture ruins every outfit, I wish she would straighten her back and lift her head up. She is a beautiful princess after all.

In the evening, a boring dress with a very scary make up.

Last edited:
Both of her outfits were excellent today, imho!

I love the gown - I think it suits her figure . Agree the eye makeup is unflattering & pretty scarey in the closeup. Although the earrings look lovely, I was hoping for some more bling.

Last edited:
I am not a fan of the velvet gown.The color is boring and unflattering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom