Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 2: September 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved Charlene's burgundy gown. Oh to have her physique.

Wow that burgundy dress is gorgeous! Charlene looks amazing! Her hairstyle and makeup look great too.

This dress is one of my favourite Charlene gowns - I particularly love the colour

:previous: I think it's one of my favorites too Elly. It's right up there with the dresses she wore at Victoria's wedding

I guess that's the reason why Charlene often wears strapless, because she likes her shoulders and isn't afraid to show them.
And she has every reason to be proud of it!

Yeah I noticed she doesn't shy away from wearing strapless so she obviously has no problem with her shoulders and it's good that she's comfortable with herself.
My only complaint is I wish she would wear a nice necklace with the strapless dresses as it looks so bare otherwise.

No new Charlene fashions?:heart:
As for her shoulders, they are freakishly big and whenever I see them I just can't help but to :eek: There are times when she looks like a linebacker, or the physical incarnation of the women's 80s fashions. But no matter how big her shoulders are, her face is still stunning.

Her trousers could be a little bit longer! But she looks very good.

I think her outfit is great. I guess the holiday and the sun have lighten up her mood! She also doesn't look that pale and tired like she did a few months ago!

She looked lovely with this outfit, hairdo
she wore akris

Last edited by a moderator:
A more casual outfit but she does look absolutely lovely. I do love the celebratory circus scarf she is wearing. A beautiful bright shade which matches perfectly with the black outfit. Quite a "fun" look.

I think Charlene looks the most chic out of the whole clan! (good to see young Pauline here too)

I agree, Patra. To me, she's the "Cat's Meow."

Going to the circus in a very short skirt like Stephanie did, I don't really like that nor do I think the length is ok for her.
I think Charlene's outfit is the most appropriate!

I like that bright blue scarf against the black - a good background for a strong color - and Charlene looks good, so thumbs up from me!

Princess Charlene at the Monaco Optimist Team Racing presentation today, January 20,
2012, a nice look in beige and grey and a good mixture of casual and elegant.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Close up **

Thx for the photos.
I don't know what it is but she looks absolutely stunning and very beautiful.
She seems to be more happy, relaxed, not tired and not pale since the last events.
GREAT! :monacoflag:

:heart::heart::heart: Charlene's ensemble. Love the Pashmina with pockets. I need one (or more)!

Great Pashmina- I love it too!!!

The pattern on the pants (stripe) is very nice and gives the outfit a sophisticated edge. The color of the sweater is nice but a little muted, but bad, just muted.

I really like the hair and make-up with both outfits, and the slacks she wore in the second look. The attire for the circus was nice; she looked comfortable as well as elegant.

I like the ankle length pants, she has the height to pull it off and matched with a cape was a nice choice but the whole ensemble looked quite dark.

Longer slacks would've made the oufit look more dressy on the first day but the outfit was not bad. I do love those colorful circus scarves they wear. So festive!

The bright scarfs at the circus are magnificant. But I preferred the beige/brown outfit she wore over the dark one. It was more elegant.

I'm not usually a fan of oatmeal/beige on blondes but it looks great on her!

she looks lovely , she is starting the relax into her role as Princess now I think

I like the outfit of princess charlene, I like the boots. The coat is confortable to make shopping.

Nice outfit. But I'm not sure about the coat either.
Charlene seems to have a partiality for coats and wide tailored clothes lately.

I like the boots, but the coat in the second photo makes Charlene's shoulders look super-broad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom