Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 2: September 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is looking extra beautiful these days...with the beautiful blue dress, blue scarf and delicious camel's hair coat. I can't help but think of Princess Grace with her coloring and smile, especially with the chignon.

Yes, especially with a woman sitting next to her wearing only a dress.
But maybe she's having a cold or she wasn't feeling well.
She's covering up herself a lot lately.

Princess Charlene visiting the College Charles III on December 16, 2011 in Monaco, wearing black again.

I like the look nevertheless and the hairstyle is lovely when you look at the back view:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Hair **

Put some colourful scarfs on your Christmas wish list, Charlene! ;)

The hair looks nice but wish the hanging hair was pulled in the hair-do. Cant really tell much about the outfit, it just looks black with nothing special going on.

She is very elegant and beautiful, she is at a visit of a collège not a fashion mode

I like her trousers and the whole look in general. Elegant.

Princess Charlene visiting the College Charles III on December 16, 2011 in Monaco, wearing black again.

I like the look nevertheless and the hairstyle is lovely when you look at the back view:

I like this look too, especially the nice flats, and her hair.

Just looking at her outfits and its colours are so depressing.What's all these beige and blacks?..Caroline with her black outfits and Charlotte who dresses like her mom and now Charlene with her bland style..what a depressing bunch to look at imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
She is very elegant and beautiful, she is at a visit of a collège not a fashion mode
True. But she could have worn a different colour. I like her black outfits, she looks always brilliant to me but blue or red would have been more interesting for us ;) or in a hot jeans (I would prefer).

^^^^
If she wore jeans to a public event people on these boards would crucify her.

^^^^
If she wore jeans to a public event people on these boards would crucify her.
I don't care. :previous: She looks hot in jeans and I think most of the people on these boards would agree, wouldn't they? :D

As much as I agree that her fashion choices are rather predictable and safe, she is showing a certain maturity and grace by knowing and sticking to what she feels comfortable in and what she thinks she looks good in.

Just like Angelina Jolie and her black outfits, it is actually iconic when someone is associated with a particular look. Charlene obviously favors the minimalist approach and neutrals. Boring they may be at times, but she is owning her fashion vs someone who has to depend on stylists and the most current fads.

Yes, especially with a woman sitting next to her wearing only a dress.
But maybe she's having a cold or she wasn't feeling well.
She's covering up herself a lot lately.
Maybe that woman in the dress was having hot flashes:bang:, the woman next to her was wearing a blazer and blouse.

As a reminder and as previously stated in this thread - speculative comments concerning
possible pregnancies or surgeries are against the forums' rules and are deleted without
further notice! Thanks for your understanding!

Princess Charlene at the 'Ein Herz fuer Kinder' charity gala on December 17, 2011 in Berlin, Germany,

wearing a wonderful burgundy evening dress. Very lovely look altogether!

** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Charlene at the 'Ein Herz fuer Kinder' charity gala on December 17, 2011 in Berlin, Germany,

wearing a wonderful burgundy evening dress. Very lovely look altogether!

WOW, WOW, WOW I lOVE this burgundy evening gown, especially the appliques! She looks rosy and radiant in this outfit!

What a beautiful gown!

I also like the fact that she's standing straigth
and doesn't tilt her head - which often happens when accompanied
by her husband. If only the smile wasn't so strained.

Absolutely stunning. I love the burgundy shade on her.

Boring and ugly...next outfit please.

wearing a wonderful burgundy evening dress. Very lovely look altogether

That is one lovely rusty shade of red/brown dress. The dress with the organza/chiffon appliqués is lovely, I like how the cut & style is kept very simple. The whole look is a winner.

So glad to see that she hasn't gone to her trademark evening look colors, black and grey.

Finally strapless again and finally a different colour this time
Charlene, you know how to pull it off.
SEXY, your Serene Hotness!!!!!!!!!!!!

The dress is magnificent but i m not sure if the color suits her. Too pale again. I do not if it is the make up or her face features but she always look very tired.

Beautiful dress, spectacular look altogether. But she seems so withdrawn and tired, again.

Beautiful russet color on Charlene and I love her makeup and hair. The floating material on her wrap and gown gives her an almost ethereal look. Perhaps she's keeping her jewelry low-key, but I'd have liked to have seen a necklace on her.

Last edited:
Oh! Magnificent video. She is radiant and full of life. Very differet than in the pictures. Thanks.

Great dress and I like the rusty shade of red on Charlene. Much better than the cheap shade at Red Cross ball this year.

For me its one of the best ever outings in gala wear by Charlene, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom