Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 2: September 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Charlene at the Polaris project presentation at the Clock Tower on December 8, 2011 in
Cape Town, South Africa, wearing the same nice coat she wore in Monaco on Monday:

** Pic **

Love the coat on her.
I wish she would experiment with more colors though.

LOL. Charlene is wearing a blue dress and she's covering it with the beige coat we already saw at the Christmas Village in Monaco. :lol:
Charlene, please give us something to talk about... :lol:

Beige color should be forbidden for such a blond person. Caramel OK, but this beige! It is so sad.
Is she stopping to wear Armani?? He has nice grayand "earth" colors, very nice for her.

Is she stopping to wear Armani?? He has nice grayand "earth" colors, very nice for her.
That's what I was wondering about too. Or Lagerfeld? With them Charlene seems to risk a little bit more.

I like the coat, but a darker color would have made her look even better.

LOL. Charlene is wearing a blue dress and she's covering it with the beige coat we already saw at the Christmas Village in Monaco. :lol:
Charlene, please give us something to talk about... :lol:

Maybe she's playing it safe considering the critiques on the Duchess of Cambridge! ;) :lol:

Very pretty color and I like the cutout with the bow. I'm assuming the watery blobs on the dress are a result of the copyright across the photo and not the fabric itself since I see it across her arm.

What an attractive detail to the back of this dress. The hairstyle is also very pretty

Very pretty color and I like the cutout with the bow. I'm assuming the watery blobs on the dress are a result of the copyright across the photo and not the fabric itself since I see it across her arm.

That's correct! :)

Here's a front view pic of the nice blue dress.

On December 7 Charlene also wore a nice combination of a white blouse and a long skirt,
she met children at the swimming pool where she had started her training, so it's a nice
casual look for such an event:

** Full view **

:previous:
Princess Charlene's ensemble is nice. She appeared relaxed and comfortable.

I like the blue dress she wore yesterday, the hairdo is well but I prefer when she has the frange like the hairdo she had during the mess of the national fest

I love that shade of blue. Very lovely dress.

On December 7 Charlene also wore a nice combination of a white blouse and a long skirt,
she met children at the swimming pool where she had started her training, so it's a nice

** Full view **

Both outfits are very pretty and relaxed, the only thing I would add would be a nice necklace to the two looks.

** Full view **

The pale blue dress looks very nice indeed, elegant but relaxed. I like the shoes and the hairstyle, too!

I also like the casual look. Overall she really has nice clothes and a good style.

I think she always looks really lovely and has cont to do so during this trip. I like the long skirt combo on her for the occasion, and the blue is a really good colour for her. Her hair and makeup have been perfect[take note Dof C] not at all overdone .. daree I say amazingly classy for that Monaco lot. I think she is doing a great job with her choices.

** Full view **

Luv the blue dress; very pretty.
Don't like the long skirt in the second pic. Looks kinda frumpy. Blouse is nice

She looked so beautiful in that blue dress! Great color on her.

Luv the blue dress; very pretty.
Don't like the long skirt in the second pic. Looks kinda frumpy. Blouse is nice

That whole look screams "Frumpy" to me. She looks like she threw on clothes from the floor to go grocery shopping. Horrible look.

The blue dress on the other hand... she looks incredibly elegant and beautiful in that one.

Albert & Charlene host the traditional Christmas tree ceremony at Monaco Palace
All beige again, but the coat is classy.
Love Alberts tie :cool:
Charlene is great around children
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0g2z6I06qwfPp/x610.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0gNAbZH8kH66O/x610.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/00n49VyfAI64T/610x.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0ali2Jt5db3K1/x610.jpg

Not sure this has been posted yet, Charlene & Albert in Nepal in hiking outfit

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess Charlene yesterday also handed out Christmas presents at the Red Cross Headquarters
in Monaco, this time wearing a dark coat and nice a little colour highlight, a blue scarf! :)

** Pic **

I love her scarf. It's a great colour for her!!!

Princess Charlene yesterday also handed out Christmas presents at the Red Cross Headquarters
in Monaco, this time wearing a dark coat and nice a little colour highlight, a blue scarf! :)

** Pic **

I do not know if it is so cold these days in Monaco, but I do not like her being so "covered"

To day, there is a very cold wind on the south of the France and this is a very strong wind, I like her outfit and her make up which is very discret

I will add that wearing a scarf is a fashion mode in France. There is not only scarfs in wool and others which are lighter, scarfs we can wear inside a home at a reception. I have many scarfs which are blue, white or whith a mixed colors

Last edited by a moderator:
I love both looks, and the touch of the blue scarf with the black coat. Very lovely and elegant.

** Pic **

Princess Charlene looks so elegant to me~I think the blue scarf makes her eyes look pretty, and her skin rosy!

I would love to see Charlene in a dress the acqua blue of that scarf. That is such a flattering color for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom