Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 16: January 2018 - June 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of that either. I wish she'd grow her hair back out more. It looks to harsh.

LaRae

Love this. I pretty much like all of her Grand Prix looks -she goes out of her way to choose something just a little different.

Very much liked P Charlene's outfit at the GP today. Lovely colours that looked light and summery.

We haven't seen in her in awhile and back she comes with as some one said a shower curtain not a great look on Princess Charlene today.

Goodness she looks like she's auditioning for Top Gun 2 plus those shoes look uncomfortable:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Princess usually hits a home run at Grand Prix, but 2018 has been a big MISS I am sad to say.:sad:

Goodness she looks like she's auditioning for Top Gun 2 plus those shoes look uncomfortable:eek:

:previous: Yep Top gun fashion at its finest :cool:

Must say will take the top gun look over today's any day. I second the 'shower curtain' comment. Sad, usually rocks events like this.

I agree with those who said that Charlene's dress looks like a shower curtain. I want to like it, but I can't get the shower curtain imagery out of my head...

Several posts have been removed. Let me remind you that we discourage attacks on physical appearance here at TRF - please keep critiques in this thread to fashion choices.

I'm not keen on the upswept hairstyle but the dress is so Monaco-glitzy and chic.

Princess Charlene with a sport outfit attends at the Saturday finals of the XXXVI International Swimming Meeting in Monaco on June 16.

https://api.profimedia.com/data/large-preview/4/0/0375167960/profimedia-0375167960.jpg
https://api.profimedia.com/data/large-preview/4/0/0375168066/profimedia-0375168066.jpg

Princess Charlene attends the closing ceremony and Golden Nymph awards of the 58th Monte Carlo TV Festival on June 19

https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...osing-ceremony-and-golden-picture-id978780570
https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...osing-ceremony-and-golden-picture-id978781190

Its been such a long time since we saw her last and I am so glad she is starting to let her hair grow.

Nice pink gown on the Princess at the Golden Nymph awards in Monte Carlo.

Nice to see her at a black tie event. Have to say I don't love this look - the gown is not her usual edgy style and gapes a bit at the bosom. Don't like the hair colour especially and think the make up is awful, the pale lipstick and pink eyeshadow make her look ill. Earrings are gorgeous.

The gown is gorgeous, gorgeous...as are the accessories.

The makeup is a bit too muted for my taste. I'd also love to get a better look at her shoes.

Love the gown. Very different from the style of evening wear she has adopted of late, but the makeup and hairstyle does nothing for her.

The gown is just okay. The jewels are really nice. The big let down is her makeup. She looks like she only got it partially done, just foundation and blush, she needed at the very least some mascara and darker colored lipstick.

She does look washed out. But the dress is gorgeous, I would have liked a necklace, or belt or something

Princess Charlene in a recycled black and white dress at the first meeting of the "Grimaldi Historic Sites of Monaco" in Monaco today, June 23:

** Full views ** Upper part ** April 2017 **

And at an evening event for the same meeting Charlene wore a long black dress:

** Full view **

Last edited:
The Princess looks lovely nice and cool look on her for the Formula 1 visit.

Those white jeans/jeggings are her new favourites.

She looks great - casual chic. Love the sandals too.

Last edited:
She looks fantastic, she can wear the black and white dress, the casual look is great with those sandals and her engagement ring

Lots of gowns and day wear since I have last been through the tread the Black evening gown and jacket are bot really lovely as are her studs but the no make up thing again is a bit bewildering a little more and the outfit would have been oerfect. The pale pink on the other hand is stunning. Her daywear leaves me scratching my head she is either in black or those really horrible whilte leggins and they actually suit not one person I have ever seen wearing them .

the last 2 Gala gowns were both wow-zers!!!! Very impressive!
BYe Bine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom