Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 15: February 2017 - January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 15 of the thread for Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 14: July 2016 - February 2017 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

I love it, the soft, deep, red and the floatly soft chiffon look . . . . and you can't see through it. What a goreous, romantic blouse.

I don't love her in neutrals but I like this look with the darker scarf and shoes. The cut and tailoring of the coat is fantastic and very flattering - the only thing I'm not keen on is the hemline below the skirt but it's a minor quibble.

Now this is a nice outfit and colour on Princess Charlene,again the Princess's short hairstyle is not to my liking.

Charlene is very elegant here, I like the coat , scarf and shoes, white coat, red scard are the colors of Monaco
The shoes are Dior

Very elegant. I am in love with the coat :flowers:

I love her accessories including shoes. They add a much needed pop of color.

Charlene looks really good!
I love the cream combination with the burgundy and how she kept it simple.

I love her look yesterday. Though not fan of the two bands along the bottom. The upper one looks out of place.

I like the style of today's dress. But the huge stripes make me think of a prisoner costume. And her shoes look painfully high, as well as painfully small. Her toes don't fit.

Must say I am loving her hat :ROFLMAO:

I think she looked good yesterday - I like the printed skirt. I like today's dress and shoes but I'm not sure about the cap at all. However, overall it's a very striking look and I like it when people take chances with fashion - much more interesting than playing it safe.

I'm going to pretend that I never saw that hat- EVER! Who in the name of God designed that monstrosity?

Last edited:
I like the hat, but those shoes look incredibly painful!
I'm surprised she can even walk in them.

I like both outfits. Charlene thank you for being the one Royal who is always changing your look.

The striped outfit is hideous. Beautiful woman, designer should be hung.

The hat is nice, but I agree with other comments about the stripes and shoes. They just don't work for me. The overall look missed the mark.

It looks like,a fun vintage look. The shoes do look painful, are really squishing her feet.

Not a fabn of the hat .... and as everyone said the shoes look uncomfortable

Is the stripy dress a joke and the "hat" holly gosh!!! I liked the look the day before however.

THOSE shoes are the most ugly ones..... 2 sizes too small ... and squeeeeezing the toes and the entire foot.....
BYe Bine

I adore the hat, it is not less beautiful than the hats that the english ladies are wearing at a royal wedding or at Ascot
I like the shoes and I am not fan of the dress.
But at least , Charlene is a wife who dares to change the look not always conservative
But I love the red dress that she wore at the diner for her foundation, I don't know if there were photos of the diner

Excuse me, Eya, I did not see that you published the photos of Charlene with the red dress

I like the earings

Last edited by a moderator:
NOOOOO. And can her hair get any shorter?! :eek:

Didn't care for the hat at all, but the striped dress was okay.

And the red halter is just to die for!

Thing about the Princess of Monaco is that she is so elegant that even when she is awful she kind of pulls it off, imo.;):p

That combination of that hat and that striped dress feels like a theater costume to me. Or maybe a movie costume from the 50s.

Oh, I know what it makes me think of: in the film To Catch a Thief, the young female character that wasn't played by Grace Kelly -- the daughter of Cary Grant's former partner in crime (literally) who helps him escape down the Riviera on a boat at the start of the movie - she wears a striped skirt and a lot of attitude and would look right at home in a hat like that. She's not the kind of Riviera character a princess usually tries to evoke, but at least it's generally the right bit of geography, I guess?

Was there a theme at the races?

Didn't like the hat but the jailbird striped dress was ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom