Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 15: February 2017 - January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlene's dress is great. I love the pattern and the colour looks gorgeous on her.

Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 15: February 2017 -

Yes, love the asymmetrical hemline. And the red is always stunning on her - coincidentally also the colours of the winning Ferrari team. And Monaco, and AS Monaco...and the P Charlene Foundation.

Fabulous dress. Great color and pattern, love the hemline :flowers:

Princess Charlene lovely in red at the Grand Prix in Monaco today, May 28:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Update: I've fixed the broken links, thank you for letting me know! :flowers:

Stunning! The color is lovely on her and I liked her sandal match, perfect choice iMO. I loved the way this dressed moved when she walked and the asymmetrical hemline.

It was her best outfit of the weekend,beautiful colour ,does anyone know what the black ribbon was for?

The black ribbon was dedicated to the people who are dead at Manchester in the terorist attack

Charlene looks amazing & I'm dying for those sunglasses! She's the epitome of glamour in this picture. I love her style & grace. Lovely!

Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 15: February 2017 -

She looks amazing and I agree about these sunglasses! :)

She has a way of looking glamorous even when casual. Love the sunglasses :flowers:

Very nice :flowers: and an example that her choice of short hair works well for her given where she lives and her athletic interests. I can see her just leaving the house (palace ;)) without a thought to her hair (how liberating) and returning home confident 'the hair' stayed in place the whole walk-about.

She does look nice (and pitch perfect for the event) in those pictures. :flowers:

Charlene looks perfect for the summer and I adore her sunglasses! I'd like to get a pair myself, but they are probably out of my price range.

Charlene looks really great for this event. Her blouse and trousers were simple but her red lips and mirror sunglasses gave her more glamorous look. And her current hairstyle is very becoming for her.

Perfect summer look. The sandals are a great match and those shades are to die for.

Charlene looks perfect for the summer and I adore her sunglasses! I'd like to get a pair myself, but they are probably out of my price range.

She looked perfect minus the sunglasses. I hate it when people keep up their sunglasses, especially those mirroring ones. It looks as if they have something to hide.

She looked perfect minus the sunglasses. I hate it when people keep up their sunglasses, especially those mirroring ones. It looks as if they have something to hide.

I agree with you but since it was an outside event and at the beach, the sun can be a bit too bright.

Princess Charlene at the Water Safety Day for the drowning prevention in Monaco today, June 12 - a sporty look with the official shirt and cap, perfect for the event:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

She does look in great shape. And pretty, even without makeup.

:previous: Agreed. She really is one of the few "natural" beauties.

Great casual outfit. And totally agree, she has the natural beauty :flowers:

Charlene stunning in red at a reception for the 'The Bold and The Beautiful' 30th years anniversary during the 57th Monte Carlo TV Festival:

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part **

Yes, she looks great in red. Lovely piece of jewelry too.

Oh my...oh wow....Charlene took my breath away she is AMAZING in that red gown!:ohmy::p

The Bold and the Beautiful was the best soap on American TV back in the '90's but it has been unwatchable for years now imo.:sad:

Last edited:
The Princess looks stunning in red at the Monte Carlo TV Festival and is that a nice piece of jewelry?

Yes folks, that is Kelsey Grammar in one of the photos - who was in Monaco plumping for his newest series, The Last Tycoon during both the Grand Prix and then for the TV Fest.

Charlene look great! She has definitely carved out her own niche in royal fashion.

What a gorgeous appearance. Her posture is better than the actresses surrounding her. Love the style of the gown, the beautiful pearl necklace accenting the neckline, and her adorable haircut. Anyone know,the designer of the gown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom