Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 14: July 2016 - February 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: I agree her hair is shorter than it has been for a while but I am guessing that she was not comfortable with it longer. As to it not suiting her position, I am not sure how. It would be different if she was into tiaras, but she is not, so no problem.

The blue dress is lovely and I like this designer on her, it suits her figure well. Im not fond of the new haircut, she looks so much nicer with her hair longer.

Her hair is so unflattering I see nothing past how awful it is .. what is she thinking!!!!IMO

Her hairstyle is too flat and unflattering. The shade of blue with black looks nice.

Her hair is way too short!! So unflattering. I guess her outfit is okay...

I get having having shorter hair, but that is just horrible! :bang:

I do love the ultra short hair.
It gives her kind of an elf like look.

I love Charlene and her pixie cuts, so refreshing among the Royal looks, but it's more flattering in her when a bit longer. This seems too flat:sad:

I like the outfit, color combination is good on her :flowers:

Her face... I just look at her face and sigh. On the fashion note, there's nothing to comment on this time.

Her outfit is nice but I don't like her hair wish she'd let it grow a bit!

Hey, I think she looks great, her hair too. Love the earrings, she is so,stylish I have missed jer

I think that Charlene is reviving the Jean Seberg style ... very french.

Not all women can take the pixie cut. Charlene is one of the lucky ones!!! It suits her very much.

I like her hair a little longer and a little softer, but I agree it is refreshing to have a royal without the long flowing locks. Although she is an attractive woman and yes, fortunate to be able to suit such an unforgiving style, I think she has "helped" her looks over the years.

Stunning!! Beautiful dress, jewels!!

A very Grace like dress. Perfect for the occasion.

Princess Charlene looks so elegant. Absolutely wonderful!

Beautiful dress but I can't get pass her hair. I love her style and I think she is the best dressed royal but that hair is shocking

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

she looks great ! love the dress on her , think the hair needs to be a little bit longer , and I wish she would leave her faces alone now , but all together a great look :)

I totally agree with cdm. Charlene as usual looks every inch the fairytale princess!!!!!

Yes, as always P Charlene was very elegant and stylish. And I am with all the posters above who feel her hair is just too short and severe...to me, a short hairstyle, but softer and more feminine suits her much better.

I love the style and colour of Victoria Silvestedt's gown from last night.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Love the dress and earrings, the hair is way too short and unflatteirng.

I absolutely love this look, including the short hair. She's so on point -- every inch a modern-day princess! ?

Stunning:flowers: the dress is beautiful and I am in love with the print. Her jewelry as always is fantastic. Now if she would just grow her hair an inch of so.

Last edited:
At first I thought the shamrock was a brooch, possibly an heirloom as it reminded me of the British RF brooch.

But it seems to be emboidered.
Nice 'jewel' for people who are not that fond of wearing a lot of jewelry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom