The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2017, 03:59 PM
Royal Highness

And even more pictures of fabulousity

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attended the 2017 Laureus World Sports Awards at the Salle des Etoiles,Sporting Monte Carlo in Monaco

Really lovely, and va va voom!

Abraham Lincoln
Old 02-14-2017, 05:25 PM
Courtier

Va va voom, yes! Another stunning look by P Charlene. She looks wonderful in red, and very fitting for Valentine'sDay.

I am also one of those pleading with her to let her grow out just a little bit longer and softer...

Old 02-14-2017, 05:30 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Oh, wow! I concur with the above posters: "va va voom" is indeed the best description for Charlene's latest gown.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 02-14-2017, 05:47 PM
Nobility

Charlene's gown tonight is Carolina Herrera

Princess Charlene in Carolina Herrera for the 2017 Laureus Awards // The Royal Couturier
Old 02-14-2017, 06:37 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoyalCouturier View Post

Thanks, RC, for the up-to-date info.
Old 02-14-2017, 06:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

It's a beautiful gown and a lovely colour, with earrings to die for. However, for some reason I can't quite explain, I don't find it the wow look it should be. Perhaps it's her makeup or hairstyle ( has she gone a little darker?) Of course I am judging this against the very high bar she regularly sets.
Old 02-14-2017, 07:02 PM
Heir Apparent

She was stunning yesterday evening, I loved the red dress and the earingsI also loved the back of the dress, We saw it in other photos
Old 02-14-2017, 07:16 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elly C View Post
It's a beautiful gown and a lovely colour, with earrings to die for. However, for some reason I can't quite explain, I don't find it the wow look it should be. Perhaps it's her makeup or hairstyle ( has she gone a little darker?) Of course I am judging this against the very high bar she regularly sets.

I find the dark lipstick against the pale skin is giving me a vampire vibe about her makeup, but the gown itself is to die for. She wears it perfectly..

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 02-14-2017, 07:36 PM
Heir Apparent

The back of that dress is slaying me! Also the earrings and bracelet. The front is beautifully designed, if a bit too fussy for my taste. But then I'm not the one wearing it.
I give her so much credit for wearing couture other than what all the other royals are wearing.
Old 02-14-2017, 08:22 PM
Nobility

Gorgeous! I don't recall Princess Charlene often going for bold brights. This is simply superb. The shoes, from what I can see, appear to be divine. Agree the lipstick needs to be less ghoulish.
Old 02-14-2017, 08:54 PM
Aristocracy

I would love this with a ruby necklace and a slightly less dark lipstick, but by and large beautiful.
Old 02-14-2017, 09:49 PM
Courtier

it's a great dress for her and she looked lovely but the only problem l have with it is the fabric if it was a different fabric it would have been the perfect look .
Old 02-14-2017, 11:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Gorgeous, it is Carolina Herrera, no wonder. Like the slightly darker hair and the earrings are fab. She wears the gown so well, love the silk taffeta.
Old 02-14-2017, 11:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Stunning ! wow !
what a dress
Old 02-14-2017, 11:42 PM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

I prefer Charlene in softer fabric gowns, this is too stiff for her. The only nice thing I like about this gown is the off the shoulders and the color. I found her lipstick too red/harsh especially against the red gown.
Old 02-15-2017, 12:25 AM
Heir Apparent

I agree dazzling, I prefer her in softer fabrics. But while this us not my favorite, she had done incredible gowns, she is still stunning.

The red is sensational. The if shoulder style, the earrings and darker hair are great.

Charlene when it comes to evening gowns, ks by far one if the most elegant royaks. She is modern, not the gaudy take princess, and i love that.
Old 02-15-2017, 01:28 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

I'm in the minority but I don't like the top part of the dress at all.

Other than that, red is the perfect colour for Charlene.
Old 02-15-2017, 05:41 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
I'm in the minority but I don't like the top part of the dress at all.

Other than that, red is the perfect colour for Charlene.

I agree with you, Duke. The colour looks spectacular on her, but the top part is a little off, I'm not a fan of the dark lipstick, the earrings are too long, and I really wish she would grow her her a little longer... But it's great to see her out and about -- and she certainly has grown very comfortable into her role.
Old 02-16-2017, 04:31 PM
Heir Apparent

I'm also in the minority as I am not wowed by this look. Love the red but totally dislike the lips and severe hair. She definitely needs to soften her look!
Old 02-16-2017, 04:48 PM
Majesty

At first I was left really stunned by the beauty of this dress, but something on the bodice isn't right for me. A very good look though.

Tags
princess charlene, princess charlene daytime fashion, princess charlene eveningwear, princess charlene fashion, princess charlene hats, princess charlene outfits