The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2016, 02:36 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_et_Pair View Post
At least Princess Charlène shows a great variety in her appearances. Compare that to her utterly predictable colleague in Spain. Great style. What a pity she has such a masculine hairdo, but hair grows fast... ;-)
Queen Letizia does not have the Grimaldi budget at her disposal!

But for sartorial elegance and style, my opinion is that the Princess of Monaco has no peer in Royal Europe(females)...none.

Even when she is casually dressed she stands out. Perhaps her height and her build helps, but whatever the reason I find her the best dressed of all the Royal, Princely and aristocratic women.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 11-17-2016, 03:12 PM
Aristocracy

Moonmaiden 23, I fully agree. Whatever Charlene wears she is always the best dressed. Her height, carriage, marvellous facial bone structure and enchanting eyes are her greatest assets.

Old 11-17-2016, 07:43 PM
Heir Apparent

I dislike this whole look. The coat is swallowing her which is hard to do with her statuesque figure. Way too red lipstick, and her hair is just too severe. I love her red nails and red shoes! :)
Old 11-17-2016, 08:31 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
Queen Letizia does not have the Grimaldi budget at her disposal!

But for sartorial elegance and style, my opinion is that the Princess of Monaco has no peer in Royal Europe(females)...none.

Even when she is casually dressed she stands out. Perhaps her height and her build helps, but whatever the reason I find her the best dressed of all the Royal, Princely and aristocratic women.
charlene truly is a fashion icon. she just knows what works and looks every inch the princess of monaco. her statuesque figure certainly does not hurt either!

i think she has always been one to watch for but in the last years she has upped her game even more. her appearance is flawless.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 11-18-2016, 01:16 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

The last white outfit was a total miss for me. The coat itself was lovely but the white dress underneath with the coat was just too much white. I understand she might of wanted to add a color to the look but the red pumps were too harsh for the all white look.

Charlene didn't have the right make up for the red/orange lipstick. With such a lipstick color, she needs more make up or at least eye make up.
Old 11-18-2016, 12:14 PM
Heir Apparent

This particular outfit is a miss for me, looks a little too much like a hospital gown.
Old 11-18-2016, 12:30 PM
Aristocracy

I don't usually like a severely short haircut on women, but I think it suits Charlene to a T. She makes it elegant! And luckily for her, the colors of Monaco look tremendous on her.

The baggy cut of that coat, though...
Old 11-18-2016, 12:36 PM
Heir Apparent

She wanted to wear the colors of Monaco and I would like to wer a coat like this, it is very elegant

Yesterday, she also wear a beautiful white dress at the 'remise des décorations de Saint Charles' she was very ellegant and chic

http://www.monacochannel.mc/Chaines/...A.S.-le-Prince
Old 11-18-2016, 02:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thank you for posting the video Melina. ( Did you notice where Caroline lost her earring - just over a minute in to the video) -it was a nice relaxed moment). I like Charlene's dress too.
Old 11-18-2016, 03:07 PM
Aristocracy

Melina many thanks for the video. As usual Charlene was the epitome of elegance.
Old 11-18-2016, 04:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Add my thanks for the video too! I loved the look on Caroline's face when she lost her earring.. too funny.
Old 11-18-2016, 06:32 PM
Courtier

I LOVE the dress P Charlene wore at the presentation of the Orders! It fits like a glove and she wears it so well . Are there any still pics available somewhere?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community
Old 11-18-2016, 08:03 PM
Majesty

The red gown is wonderful.
Old 11-18-2016, 11:43 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4A View Post
I LOVE the dress P Charlene wore at the presentation of the Orders! It fits like a glove and she wears it so well . Are there any still pics available somewhere?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community
Best I could find, apparently it’s an Akris dress and so was the white coat from before:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxkYX-_WIAMjW9l.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxkYiuSWIAAJCKA.jpg
Old 11-19-2016, 01:54 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

The dress looks very nice and a nice fitted style for her. I would love to see better pictures.
Old 11-19-2016, 02:42 AM
Courtier

Thanks, Princess Larisa, for finding these. The dress is beautiful and the fit on her slim figure perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 11-19-2016, 05:38 AM
Majesty

Today Princess Charlene at National Day

Very very very elegant!!!!!

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/M...WZgGeMgFGl.jpg
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/M...P1OPuclwal.jpg
Old 11-19-2016, 06:04 AM
Serene Highness

Just fabulous. Very, very chic. Love the pop of red from the lipstick and hat.
Old 11-19-2016, 06:08 AM
Administrator

Such a wonderful hat for the occasion!

And although the whole look is pretty dark, it's very well combined and elegant - great!
Old 11-19-2016, 06:18 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

I'm probably in the minority here but I don't like the hat,but the rest of the outfit is spot on for National Day!

Tags
princess charlene, princess charlene daytime fashion, princess charlene eveningwear, princess charlene fashion, princess charlene hats, princess charlene outfits