The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2016, 09:43 AM
Majesty

The Princess of Monaco continues to show 'em how it's done.

She is amazing imho, simply amazing!

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 11-14-2016, 10:04 AM
Aristocracy

Moonmaiden23, I fully agree.

Old 11-14-2016, 10:15 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Princess Charlene attended also yesterday the world rugby awards , she was the honor guest of this event

Amazing at Red!!

http://pulse-static-files.s3.amazona...0/IMG_1974.JPG
Carolina Herrera Belted Organza red Gown
Old 11-14-2016, 10:46 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

The remembrance outfit was spot on. I like how she wore a grey coat when everyone else wears black. The pillbox hat was the perfect choice.

The red gown, elegant and timeless.
Old 11-14-2016, 11:49 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
The remembrance outfit was spot on. I like how she wore a grey coat when everyone else wears black. The pillbox hat was the perfect choice.
Yes it and very dignified given the occasion,looking forward to seeing the National Day outfits!
Old 11-14-2016, 12:55 PM
Heir Apparent

The red is stunning, and as always her accessories amazing

I think she looks polished and lovely at the memorial. I love the gray

I don't think pill boxes any more or less appropriate than a proper hat. Etiquette dictates simply that it not be over sized or outlandish in decoration. None of the Brit ladies were.
Old 11-14-2016, 01:17 PM
Majesty

I love, love, love pillbox hats and think they are timelessly elegant.

Fascinators are bizarre, like something a Martian would wear. The only thing "fascinating" about them to me is why they seem so popular in Britain.

Thank goodness Charlene seems to avoid ever wearing them.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 11-14-2016, 03:47 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
I love, love, love pillbox hats and think they are timelessly elegant.

Fascinators are bizarre, like something a Martian would wear. The only thing "fascinating" about them to me is why they seem so popular in Britain.

Thank goodness Charlene seems to avoid ever wearing them.
indeed, i am glad charlene uses normal hats too, particularly because she looks great in them. it is not easy to carry hats when not used to them, and she managed right from the start.

the popularity of fascinators is easy to see though: they are light, easy to carry and add a more 'youthful' look, so no wonder it has become a favourite in britain and particularly among the younger generations. although fascinators are okay for younger royals (of the likes of kate, zara, beatrice, eugenie, charlotte, etc), i think charlene (or women of her age) do well in wearing hats, particularly to an event commemorating veterans and those who lost their lives.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 11-15-2016, 08:03 AM
Serene Highness

She's a very classy dresser!
Old 11-17-2016, 06:24 AM
Administrator

Princess Charlene wearing Monaco's national colours at the distribution of presents as part of this year's National Day celebrations today, November 17 (though it's a bit more white than red ):

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **
Old 11-17-2016, 07:35 AM
Majesty

That maxi coat reminds me of a the coat Charlene wore during the introduction of the twins in January 2014. I don't think it is the same though, but very similar. Still not fond of her hair, but it looks perfectly coiffed.
Old 11-17-2016, 07:49 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Outfits are great but I still find the hairstyle too extreme, Brigitte Nielsen comes to my mind every time I see Charlene and that's not a good thought.
Old 11-17-2016, 08:15 AM
Majesty

Nice appearance and i Love these red shoes!!!
Old 11-17-2016, 08:45 AM
Majesty

i wouldn't say this maxicoat is among my favourite charlene appears but i love the whole white look. it looks amazing next to charlene's natural skin colour and paired with the red nails and lipstick.

charlene could wear a trash bag on her and she'd still look amazing. she has that 'je ne sais quoi' that makes most things work, even those i don't find terribly appealing such as this coat.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 11-17-2016, 08:51 AM
Heir Apparent

I think the coat is the same she wore at the presenting of the twins in january 2015,
She wore the colors of the flag of Monaco and the red cross , white red, white coat and red shoes and red nails, tribute to her country principauty of Monaco.

She is very elegant and chic
Old 11-17-2016, 09:10 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Princess Charlene wearing Monaco's national colours at the distribution of presents as part of this year's National Day celebrations today, November 17 (though it's a bit more white than red ):

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **
NEW Jimmy Choo Romy pumps
Old 11-17-2016, 10:38 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Outfits are great but I still find the hairstyle too extreme, Brigitte Nielsen comes to my mind every time I see Charlene and that's not a good thought.
I couldn't put my finger on what it is about Charlene's hair that bothers me and you nailed it...it's very Brigitte Nielson circa 1985.

However between swimming and being the mother of twin toddlers and her duties as First Lady of Monaco, this is the hairstyle that Charlene might find lowest maintenance and her face and bone structure are beautiful enough to just make it work, imo.

Old 11-17-2016, 12:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think very short hair can be quite high maintenance too as it needs constant trimming, loads of product & lifting to give it body and definition. I wish she would soften it a little.
Not a fan of this coat but loving the red shoes.
An interesting look as always these days.
Old 11-17-2016, 12:54 PM
Majesty

At least Princess Charlène shows a great variety in her appearances. Compare that to her utterly predictable colleague in Spain. Great style. What a pity she has such a masculine hairdo, but hair grows fast... ;-)
Old 11-17-2016, 01:38 PM
Heir Apparent

She looks great in white but I find this shapeless and not the best look

But in love with her red shoes

Closed Thread

Tags
princess charlene, princess charlene daytime fashion, princess charlene eveningwear, princess charlene fashion, princess charlene hats, princess charlene outfits