Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 13: November 2015 - July 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
charlene looks fantastic - i really like her white ensemble.

Wonderful, wonderful COLOR!! Great for her, and not everyone can pull off orange.

there are photos on the FB palace page where Charlene was wearing a white dress at the boarding meeting . But
I prefer the orange dress and I like her pearls collar

there are photos on the FB palace page where Charlene was wearing a white dress at the boarding meeting . But
I prefer the orange dress and I like her pearls collar

OK - thanks.

I've had a look - it's ok, very suitable for the Californian sunshine and I quite like the asymmetric neckline but I prefer the orange, on balance.

Last edited:
I think both dresses are very elegant and professional looking. I also love her accessories.

Both dresses are by Roland Mourret. She should use him more often as I think she looks wonderful.

Beautiful dresses! and each in a colour that can be difficult to wear for many.

Beautiful dresses! and each in a colour that can be difficult to wear for many.
I agree, she looks absolutely wonderful in both the white and the orange, which goes to show it is the style that counts for her rather than the colour.

Speaking of colour, the vibrant orange looks amazing on Charlene. Which makes me thing that for daywear, it is all about the light. The summer light in Monaco is totally different to that of California.

Wow1 what could be better? the orange fits like a dream and she can handle the length with her height, the white is perfect for her. roland mourant is her man

Charlene was very elegant in the white dresses and the orange dress, she is always fantastic when she is not wearing Akrys, yes, Roland Mourant is her man.

Love both looks. Great in the orange, perfect punch of color on her :flowers:

The white is classic and elegant on her :)

She looks beautiful in both dresses!

Charlene always looks wonderful, but I think that this time she looks fantastic!!!! Lovely colour and it shows that Charlene can wear even 'difficult' colours and look fabulous. She is also fantastic with her choice of accessories. She can teach European royalty a lesson or two when it comes to style.

She wore Roland Mourret to the award lunch on the 12th as well but I don't have a picture. This one was white as well and very lovely.

I like the second white outfit as well - love the texture and the tailoring.

May 13, 2016 - In LA in a white outfit. Charlene looks lovely in white and this is an edgy outfit yet nice. Not fond of her lipstick.

Full view ** Close up

The orange dress is by Roland Mouret

Last edited:
Adore it. Just perfect, a white suit, with a lot of interest. Fits perfectly and still ladylike but edgey.

The sleeve detail is weird, and the orangey lipstick not the best choice, but MY GOODNESS Charlene's skin looks luminous!! Beautiful!!

Charlene looks wonderful! I think her whole look is rather chic and I like her lipstick, it gives a little bit of pop to her white suit. I even don't mind her hair here.

I'm not loving this dress as much as the other white one and orange dress. And I definitely do not care for her lipstick!

I prefer the first white outfit but she still looks lovely :flowers:

The suit is really well tailored and suits her, lovely detail. The only thing that bothers me is the shoulders are just odd. Not sure on the lipstick.

Lovely textured design to this suit. The style suits her. Not so keen on the lipstick , but that is s minor thing. Really looking forward to seeing Charlene make a number of appearances as the Grand Prix draws nearer.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom