Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 12: March 2015 - November 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree about white she was very beautiful.

I lile waht Charlene wore for the picnic, but IMO it was a tad too sophisticated for an informal picnic... especially the red lipstick!

If you look at the women in the picture they are dressed nicely as well. I think she is dressed nicely the red matches the red in the costumes.

I lile waht Charlene wore for the picnic, but IMO it was a tad too sophisticated for an informal picnic... especially the red lipstick!

IMO the red lipstick helped p.ss Charlene to not be "washed out" by her white clothes.

IMO the red lipstick helped p.ss Charlene to not be "washed out" by her white clothes.

I just prefer Charlene with a soft make-up. But you're right, I think red lipstick suits her!:flowers:

Charlene looked lovely in her all white outfit! I too would have preferred a lighter lipstick as I think the red is too stark.

Both makeup and outfits are very nice, but i'm not so sure they are suitable for a day pick nick. Lace and "doll face" would be nice for a sunset cocktail.
Twins are loooovely.

Last edited:
she looks great and lovely i like how the red lipstick add some color on the look.

If you look at the women in the picture they are dressed nicely as well. I think she is dressed nicely the red matches the red in the costumes.
You're right, I hadn't noticed that. Nicely done Charlene!

Very good point. She gets to be practical (adding colour) and elegant (looking great in that colour).

I just prefer Charlene with a soft make-up. But you're right, I think red lipstick suits her!:flowers:
It does suit her and strangely enough, so do pastels. Now that's hardly fair, for most of us it either or, but never both.

And it matched the pacifier! (Dummy)
Ah, sartorial expertise at it's best!

As well as the points above, by wearing the bright red lipstick contrasting with the outfit she is wearing the Monegasque colours. I think she looks great.

You're right, I hadn't noticed that. Nicely done Charlene!

Very good point. She gets to be practical (adding colour) and elegant (looking great in that colour).

It does suit her and strangely enough, so do pastels. Now that's hardly fair, for most of us it either or, but never both.

Ah, sartorial expertise at it's best!

I think sopme women has simply the "right face" for red lipstick... Also the shape of the mouth is a contributing factor.:flowers:

The outfit is nice, but I am disappointed it's all white. The real stars are the babies.

The outfit is nice, but I am disappointed it's all white. The real stars are the babies.

I thought the shoes a nice touch. Not an obvious choice at all. She has worn that reddish orange in the past with white and looks good in it!

I noticed that she altered a favourite evening dress by having it shortened for the Princess Grace awards reception last night. The pictures are on Facebook.

:previous:I have mixed feelings about that gown being shortened. It was one of her most beautiful and elegant evening gowns.

But it also looks lovely as a cocktail dress, so it's not a complete loss.;)

Last edited:
As usual Charlene looks fantastic and very elegant! And by shortening the gown shows that she is not spendthrift but very down to earth.

There are so many shades of red lipstick now and it is a quick way of giving one the 'glamour' factor and self confidence, I like it on Princess Charlene. Whatever she wears is not going to be as noticeable as the twins, who remain gorgeous. I think the picnic photograph was lovely. The little girls in the red and white appear to have made an effort to dress up so why not their Princess?

:previous: I have to admit I like the cocktail length and it looks wonderful. However, it was one of the loveliest evening gowns she had so I'm a bit sad about that.

As to the red gown, surprisingly spectacular. I saw a shot in the wings of a stage and the lights were sparkling off her gown and jewels magnificently.

Honeybees, the little girls belong to the group of dance of children and Young girls and Young boys, the twins were dressed also in the national costumes.

I liked the evening dress but as that time, . The dress converted in a cocktail dress is also beautiful on her. I like the necklace which is very beautiful

I like the red dress of the gala, the earings and she wore her engagement ring. , it miss perhaps a bracelet.

Honeybees, the little girls belong to the group of dance of children and Young girls and Young boys, the twins were dressed also in the national costumes.

I liked the evening dress but as that time, . The dress converted in a cocktail dress is also beautiful on her. I like the necklace which is very beautiful
My point exactly, the little girls had dressed up for the occasion, they had made an effort not just with their dress but by being there and participating.

I like the red dress of the gala, the earings and she wore her engagement ring. , it miss perhaps a bracelet.
My point exactly, the children had dressed up for the occasion. They were participating and hence I don't believe that Princess Charlene was overdressed. Thanks for your support

I prefer the creamy gold dress longer but it works at cocktail length as well.

I love, love, love the whole ensemble for the Princess Grace gala - one of her best looks ever.

I've said it once and I will say it again, Charlene and Dior were made for each other. She never looks less than amazing in their clothes which is good for them and for her. I don't know who the Dior creative director is these days but his designs were made to be worn by the Princess. Think the gala last night, think the maternity gowns at last year's gala and the red cross ball last year, think the twins baptism. I truly hope that her fixation with the awful Akris ends soon and it's Dior all the way.

Well, i must be the only one who doesn't like the dress... The sleeves don't work for me... I don't know, but I can't see all the hype around this dress... She has worn many more stunning dresses that this one. Maybe it's the lipstick, maybe her "marble" face or maybe her hair but I don't like it. Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom