Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 12: March 2015 - November 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect casual look for concert, casual yet dressy with the silk and diamonds. Not thrilled with alberts

I'm not liking the transparent back of her top. Like it from the front view!

I quite like the transparency - it makes a bit more than ordinary. JMO.

I like the jeans and top she wore for the concert - nice and casual. The shoes however are hideous.

Princess Charlene stunning in red at the Red Cross Gala in Monaco this evening, July 25 - such a great, strong colour!

** Full view ** Upper part ** Side view **

Ah, I already thought it after seeing a twitter pic: a pantalon. It would have been better when it was a dress but Charlène looks good. Understated chic.

Love her hair, make up, earrings and clutch. I think the colour and the one shoulder detail is absolutely fantastic - in fact, I would say this shade of red is absolutely her colour. Just not sure about the fact that it's a trouser all in one rather than a gown. Still, as I just adore the colour it's a hit for me.

Beautiful color and nice outfit but just i don't like so much the one soulder out.

The color is great...but not a fan of the style of dress. She looks very nice otherwise.

LaRae

Fabulous!! Love the color and the style. It is soo Charlene! The fab diamond bracelet peeking out is to die for...

Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 12: March 2015 -

I think she looks great BUT it's not a special gown. I still like to think the Red Cross Ball as being the most important event of the season ( although there's less and less evidence of this as the years go by) . It's an occasion that requires something a bit more memorable.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited:
It's as stunning as I've grown accustomed to seeing from Princess Charlene of Monaco, but I would have enjoyed seeing the outfit set off by some rubies....:whistling:

LOVE IT! Stunning Valentino jumpsuit, love that she has a giant soft bow instead of the scarf wrap of the model. Hair, makeup are perfect and love the giant earrings and big diamond bracelet on the shoulder free arm.
Jumpsuits are very hard to wear, she can do it, plus, it makes it more Monaco if you know what I mean. Special indeed.

I don't like jumpsuits, but this particular one is extremely elegant, it's color is one of the official ones of the Principality, the designer is Italian, and the event featured is the RED Cross Ball.

So yes indeed, that makes it very Monaco overall;).

As usually she has made an elegant choice. The bow looks a little odd when viewed from the sleeveless side (like it is growing up her neck) but I really do like it overall.

Not many princesses can a pull off a look better than the runway model. This is a fine example...

I agree with previous posts -- VERY Monaco! ??

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

It's as stunning as I've grown accustomed to seeing from Princess Charlene of Monaco, but I would have enjoyed seeing the outfit set off by some rubies....:whistling:
LOVE IT! Stunning Valentino jumpsuit, love that she has a giant soft bow instead of the scarf wrap of the model. Hair, makeup are perfect and love the giant earrings and big diamond bracelet on the shoulder free arm.
Jumpsuits are very hard to wear, she can do it, plus, it makes it more Monaco if you know what I mean. Special indeed.
I don't like jumpsuits, but this particular one is extremely elegant, it's color is one of the official ones of the Principality, the designer is Italian, and the event featured is the RED Cross Ball.

So yes indeed, that makes it very Monaco overall;).
I too thought of the wonderful ruby earrings she wore but Charlene obviously decided to make the difficult decision to wear a pair of enormous diamond studs to blend with her wee diamond bracelet. ;)

Charlene looks magnificent and I love that she likes to push the envelope a little more than any of the other royals of her age.

The colour is nice but I didn't like Charlene's outfit at this years Monaco Rose ball.

When I read Charlene had worn a jumpsuit I just thought "Oh no, here we go again"! But after seeing the pics I changed y mind and thought she looked fantastic!

Charlene looks great but I hate jumpsuits and even though this one is elegant, its no match compared to a gown.

I dont like jumpsuits but for some reason Charlene looked great and at first I thought she was wearing a stunning red gown. She did pull it off well.
I wish she wore bigger earrings though or stacked bangles.

The color is wonderful but I don't like the style.

I was just going to post the same thing. :flowers: But then again, I'm not a fan of jumpsuits in general.

I've noticed that Charlene is starting to wear jewellery more often now, which I think is great. I love her earrings.

jumpsuits isn't great idea for sush event,i don't think it's suit any event
however Charlene looks nice the red is her color.

I don´t like jumpsuits in general, but this one is very nice and elegant. Charlene looks so good in red.

:previous: Charlene looks good in white and that's a very good thing because she wears a lot of it.

This white lace top with white pants raises the standard and lifts it from the ordinary. Of course with Albert and the kids as accessories, she couldn't miss.

Unfortunately, it seems she is growing her hair out and, I believe she never looked better than when her hair was short and she showed us there were surprisingly many ways to ring the changes with short hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom