Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 11: November 2013 - March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan. The dress looks like something you'd find at the Gap.

Sent from my SM-N900T using The Royals Community mobile app

I like this dress, it is a summer dress in the style of the tournament of tennis, marine style , this event charity was a very relaxed event not a visit to a very important personality.

It would've been a nice outfit for the marine/yacht. I know its a relaxed event but it doesn't work for me for such an event.

I like this dress but she looks a bit too casual compared with the other guests.

It doesn't work for me either, dazzling. It really exaggerates her shoulders with the stripes, and not in a good way. It's a cute dress, but just not for her.

At the tennis she appearss to have just rolled out of bed she looks underdressed and though I like the dress it is more for the beach than an engagement carried out by a Princess IMO

Like the striped dress/maxi-shirt when she's sitting down a lot more than when she's standing (don't like the ehm 'boob-area'), but i guess you can never please everybody...

We'll I really like it. Considering one of the guests across from her was a man in tee shirt and baseball cap, she is certainly not underdressed. Also, what is like about the dress is that it seems to be a fresh take on the Breton shirt,this appears to be out of a crepe or some kind of stretchy material. I would love an id

I am with those who think the dress is too casual / better suited for the beach. Charlene's legs/knees look like the legs of an old woman.

I was surprised at how unbecoming her legs were also, Duke. Usually swimmer's legs are toned and attractive.

It is all a small-scale tennis tournament organized by private persons, not to compare with the tournament at the Monte Carlo Country Club (which is played this week by the way) attended by legends as Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal. I think the Princess looked nice, just private.

I agree about the legs. These look pretty pale for someone living at the sunny French Rivièra and also skinny, the legs of someone on a too low calories diet, causing a decrease in musculature. Professional swimmers have used their body to intensive trainings and work outs, for years and years, often already in childhood. The Princess has ended her career. Her body never gets the same, almost daily, "workload" to burn a massive amount of calories. This means that probably the Princess has starved/is starving herself to compensate the loss of training intensity with a lower intake of calories. Not very smart. Often the body "eats" the musculature (by lack of body reserves as fat) causing a very skinny look. Of course that last part is purely for my own account. I am just guessing on base of what I see.

Last edited:
I really love the black off-the-shoulder gown. Charlene looks very elegant in it.

She looks smart but comfortable. Her hair is looking good too but she looks a little bit tired around the eyes?

Sent from my HTC One using The Royals Community mobile app

Yes agree fine for the tennis not sure about the red lips I think she does better with softer colours for the day. Hola photoshoot though totalll gorgeous I am not in love with the styling of the tiara .. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
A shame she has to wear the identity tag, a scarf would have made this look for me.

Stunning, well tailored suit! I wish the pants were a bit shorter... Love her hair but I prefer a less shocking lipstick during the day.

wow she looks great! Beautiful suit that fits her perfectly.

Charlene is looking elegant and trés chic. I love her make up, particularly her lipstick.

Thats a lovely white suit which with her height can pull off with no mistake. I love her hair style, really suits her. The lipstick, not fond of the color but she pulls it off.

Great outfit. That pantalon looks a centimeter or two too long, for my own taste, but very lovely and stylish.

Lovely and stunning. As usual Charlene is every inch a Princess.

She looks amazing - I love that bright almost hurts your eyes white on her. The sharp tailoring is great and I'm loving the new stand out blonde summer hair. Which means I don't mind the colourful lipstick - I think it provides a pop of colour. Fantastic look.

Sent from my HTC One using The Royals Community mobile app

:previous: Love the hair but I'm not loving the cyclamen colour lipstick! The trouser suit is fabulous, Charlene and white are a match made in heaven. I think the clean-cut styling with it's little bit of feminine whimsy is quintessential Charlene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom