Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 11: November 2013 - March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hair looksgood , great earings, not keen on the dress .

It good to see her wear earrings from her Ocean set.

Like others, I like the earrings, but not the dress.

Sent from my SM-N900T using The Royals Community mobile app

Princess Charlene's dress matched the constructivism theme of the Ball well, especially the swirl embellishment. Mr. Kriemler's creation had perfect tailoring. Princess Charlene exuded sportif chic.

Last edited:

Charlene at tonight's Rose Ball in Monaco, wearing a blue evening dress - a good choice, although I would have preferred a non-transparent lower part.

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

I love this dress but I don't like the see-through lower part. The black with the blue really looks good and this is a style she pulled off very well.

Charlene looks quite elegant, although I'm not so keen on the black bits on her dress. They spoil a what would've been a lovely dress.

That swirl of black reminds me of waves... A thematic tip of the hat, maybe?

Charlene at tonight's Rose Ball in Monaco, wearing a blue evening dress - a good choice, although I would have preferred a non-transparent lower part.

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

I love this dress but I don't like the see-through lower part. The black with the blue really looks good and this is a style she pulled off very well.

Charlene looks quite elegant, although I'm not so keen on the black bits on her dress. They spoil a what ould've been a lovely dress.
I think we have a consensis. The top of the dress is amazing and suits her well but the see-through bit at the bottom is sort of tacky. Otherwise Charlene hit it out of the park. Her hair, makeup, earrings, clutch, and shoes (well what I could make out through the see-through bit), everything was spot on.

Last edited:
Charlene looks stunning. Caroline who is beautiful looks strange with her clown at her side. What a pair.

Even though I'm not keen on the see-through bit, that look has been very popular on runways and red carpets, and I like the fact that Charlene is willing to go for the trend sometimes. Time enough for her to surrender to ordinary royal style.

I just don't understand the bottom of the dress--or the thought behind it. Akris seems to be playing to JC Penney trends instead of stepping out into the vanguard. So I'm disappointed that Charlene's flawless styling gets derailed by a lackluster dress.

Vey nice look! The blue grown is just beautiful. Even the S ribbons doesn´t look too strange. Simple makeup and hairdo are the best!

I like the colour, I dont' like the black waves, I don't like the missing underskirt below the knee. Her hair is fantastic and she looked the best out of the three women.

I think Charlene looks absolutely fab but I dont like the transparent bottom part of the dress, too bad.

As usual Princess Charlene looked absolutely stunning! The dark blue and s-ribbons added something different to the gown, although I too am not too fond of the transparent part of her outfit. Her hair and make-up were perfect. Earrings spectacular, nice to see her wearing part of her wedding gift. Definitely the best dressed, with Beatrice looking lovely too.

I love it and she is wearing earrings and that is really great news I am not a fan of the lower see through thing but all in all the colour is amazing I think she looks better than usually long may it last IMO

That swirl of black reminds me of waves... A thematic tip of the hat, maybe?

Yes, her earrings and gown had a "wave" theme. I think that Princess Charlene looked stunning.

Stunning, hair, makeup, dress, and especially earrings. the dress fit the theme and fit her beautifully, love the wavy black swirls, goes with the ocean earrings?

I second everything you have said! With one exception.. I don't care for the sheer look on the bottom of her dress. I wish designers would do away with this "look".

Simple and clean lines really work well on her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely from head to toe! (Albert seems pleased, as well).

I love the coat, and the blue scarf adds a splash of color. Charlene looks very elegant.

Sent from my SM-N900T using The Royals Community mobile app

What a beautiful coat, looks like alpaca to me, plus my favorite shade of blue.

April 13: Princess Charlene wears a black and white striped dress whilst attending a tennis tournament which was organized for The Natalia Vodinova Naked Heart Foundation:

Full View ~ Side View Close Up ~ Close Up

Overall I like the dress and Charlene looks elegant and stylish, although I find it a little too big around the shoulder area.

It looks awful and doesn't do a thing for her. :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom