Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 11: November 2013 - March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for posting the photo! - I think of Charlene as someone with a classy and elegant style, and a knack for choosing fabulous outfits that suit her personality (as I perceive it to be) and body type. This time she did something different.

Yes, not too keen. Maybe if the sequin line had been on the waist instead of just under the bust might have been more flattering. Like the cuff and the shoes she is wearing.

Sent from my HTC One using The Royals Community mobile app

I love the colour, but that's about it. The dress is a little short for Charlene and I'm not a huge fan on the sequins.

Yes, not too keen. Maybe if the sequin line had been on the waist instead of just under the bust might have been more flattering. Like the cuff and the shoes she is wearing.

Agreed - the shoes and bracelet are a nice non-matchy fit to the color of the dress. But the sequin block really called for less fussy pieces. And really short.

The dress is short, yes, but it's a fashion show and she has the legs to pull it off. She looks lovely imo.

I don't care for it.. fashion show or whatever. It's just too short.

It's too short IMO she looks a bit trashy in the photo above .. help needed.

Oh dear I fear Charlene is going through another bad spell- hope she bounces back soon.

^^^Thank you for the link. I much prefer the sapphire version of the cuff Charlene wears.

Last edited:
Wow, charlene has got killer legs! that dress looks great on her.

She has a really good figure, of course, but this dress is too short. And when she's sitting, there's no give because it's a body-conscious dress, so it is not appropriate at all. But Monaco plays by it's own rules, so who knows?

Dress would be perfect for a starlet or a socialite, but not for a Princess Consort imo.:sad:

Its a fashion show and she's got great legs, I think she looks great. I really hate the shoes though, if she wore a lower heel it might have helped. The bracelet is just wonderful.

I love the dress and the whole look is fab, but yes, it's not appropriate for a princess. Also, I'm getting kinda bored with the whole sleeveless craze that appears to be going on in her wardrobe at the moment.

An impressive event overall, and kudos to PC for initiating it!

I love the top of the dress. I think it would have been stunning as a really long dress(at least as I'm picturing it in my mind).

Wow! The bracelet is the epitome of conspicuous consumption! It's a stunner. Definitely prefer the one Charlene is wearing. This one would look great on a lot of royal ladies. Would love to see a whole parure designed around it.

The dress fits the way it should but it was unflattering IMO and too short.

The Vuitton dress is seriously ugly and too short. Charlene has good legs but her knees dont look the part, such dresses are for teenagers/twens, not a woman in her thirties, let alone in Charlene's position.

It's a good example of "total waste of money"; that much spent on a dress, a bracelet and a pair of shoes, and you still get it totally wrong in terms of style, age, class and what is appropriate. That is money really badly spent.

But I did like her hair!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice new colour for Princess Charlene who met the volunteers from the Red Cross mobilized for the Grand Prix, in Monaco today, May 22:

** Full view **

Fabulous. This is why I moan when she rolls out in various shades of beige and black - she looks amazing in bright colours because she has the colouring to wear them. Only minor criticism is the shoes - not sure if they're "appropriate" (sorry, can't think of a better word at the moment). Anyway, I love the dress...

Love the short blue dress, but six inches longer would not have negated the effect. I guess it's OK, as the event was all about fashion, which deviates from tastefulness more often than not.

I'm with all of you.. Love that orange dress on her! Casual, yet with just a touch of class about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom