Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 10: October 2013 - November 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlene beautiful in white at an exclusive Screening of Hitchcock's To Catch A Thief Celebrating The Princess Grace Foundation at MoMA in New Yok City on October 28, 2013:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

In some of the pics posted on the current events thread, it looks like Charlene is wearing trousers rather than a gown - not sure which, but it appears a little too long (even for Charlene's height). I like the belt as it adds interest to the outfit. I always prefer her when she adorns those magnificent shoulders with some form of decoration or covering.

Charlene beautiful in white at an exclusive Screening of Hitchcock's To Catch A Thief Celebrating The Princess Grace Foundation at MoMA in New Yok City on October 28, 2013:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

I think Charlene looked wonderful. An almost ethereal look there. I think she is slowly getting her fashion mojo!

Jumpsuit fist her almost always.
The white jumpsuit looks very nice and fits wonderfully, although it seems a bit too long.

Charlene looks divine. Love her soft make-up and hair. She looks wonderful in white.

Woooooooww, that's awesome, especially in full view 1; i also really liked the burgundy from previous pics, really great colour on her
Oh to be able to wear clothes that well....sigh...

Jumpsuit fist her almost always.
The white jumpsuit looks very nice and fits wonderfully, although it seems a bit too long.
I have to agree, it's a bit too long. Other than that, she looks wonderful. This white jumpsuit and the burgundy dress are very nice styles for Charlene.

She looks very chic in the white jumpsuit. It's a nice colour on her, and her minimalist approach to accessories really works here. Too bad about the pants length-it's the only flaw.

Here are a few more pictures. I think some of these were taken at one of Ralph Lauren's New York stores, and the ones in front of the 'living wall' are from MOMA.

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

The jumpsuit itself is very nice, but I agree with everyone, it's too long. Would be better a little shorter.
Not a fan of the purse, looks a little plastic to me.
Glad to see the "no jewelry at all" period has ended.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful look! Love the bracelet and, she's wearing earrings. She looks divine..

I think the length is perfect. not too long at all.
One thing I have noticed is that when she poses for pics, she has a tendancy to thrust her head foward which makes her look odd. I wish she and a lot of other people would stand straight with their shoulders back and their head and necks aligned. that would make for a much better pose/picture.
But maybe it's just me.

I think the length is perfect. not too long at all.
One thing I have noticed is that when she poses for pics, she has a tendancy to thrust her head foward which makes her look odd. I wish she and a lot of other people would stand straight with their shoulders back and their head and necks aligned. that would make for a much better pose/picture.
But maybe it's just me.

Yeah, i think i see what you mean, but i always thought that was because she's often taller than other people in the photo and she (maybe subconciously) holds her head a bit low to appear a bit smaller...

Yeah, i think i see what you mean, but i always thought that was because she's often taller than other people in the photo and she (maybe subconciously) holds her head a bit low to appear a bit smaller...
Agree, I think it's that what it is. She often is taller than most people so maybe she holds her head a bit low to compensate, somehow. Sometimes that effect ruins her posture.
I also agree with those who say that the lenght was a little too long, but other than that she actually looks very pretty.

The white dress/jumpsuit looks very nice on Charlene. It's a little too long, but that can always be managed with the right pair of shoes.

The white dress/jumpsuit looks very nice on Charlene. It's a little too long, but that can always be managed with the right pair of shoes.
I think she looks wonderful and yes the legs are a little too long but I think you got it when you mentioned shoes. Could she possibly have worn a different pair of shoes when she was fitted for the jumpsuit? Maybe she opted for comfort and went with lower heels.

The white strapless jumpsuit is lovely and she wears it really well. The colour is great on her. The only problem I have is that I find it an inch too long or it could just be the way she is standing. I think if she wore a really chinky necklace or a long necklace it would've looked much nicer.

I think she looks wonderful and yes the legs are a little too long but I think you got it when you mentioned shoes. Could she possibly have worn a different pair of shoes when she was fitted for the jumpsuit? Maybe she opted for comfort and went with lower heels.

But heels would have made her even taller compared to the other people there so maybe that's why she opted for a lower shoe :lol:

Love the white dress, Charlene looks stunning :flowers:
The accessoires are also matching well,her earrings and clutch look very pretty!

I am most likely in disagreement with everyone here, but I did not like the white jumpsuit. It reminded me of old, rich ladies retired in Florida.

I have never seen any old rich retired ladies in florida looking like that! She looks divine, what a figure! But, with Ralph and ricky Lauren the picture looks absurd! I can't believe they allowed that picture, someone should have posed the picture so the Laurens didn't look so ridiculous, and Charlene next to them for that matter! What a mistake for people so concerned with image.

She is stunning. The rest is sour grapes. I was an old lady retired in Florida, never looked that good at any time. I am in TN now, I guess that is the problem.

Ooooh, the black dress with the ruffled neck is so dramatic! She looks gorgeous. The closeup shot of her face is stunning. Beautiful hair and makeup. Keep it up, Charlene, I love it when you look good!

To me the halter-neckline (like that on the burgundy gown the other day) tends to make her neck appear shorter. The ruffles are a lovely frame for her face, however :)

Holy Wowza!! Has Charlene been hitting it out of the park lately or what!?! She looks incredible in that dress andvlove the ruffle.

Why do I have a feeling someone sat her down and had a long talk w/her after the disasters worn both in NYC and the Russian visit? No proof, but seeing how amazing she's looked the last few outings, and complete w/jewelry, it does make you wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom