Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 10: October 2013 - November 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, after atrocious comes brilliant ... jewellery, hair, gown, its all there what is needed to look brilliant and she does it so effortlessly ... question is, how can she get it so very wrong at times when she knows how to make it very right.

Absolutely lovely :)
It would be good if she could maintain this level of style in her everyday wardrobe.

The earings and the bracelet are wonderfull, The earings are very beautiful.

Love the whole look, this color really suits her.
My favorites are the earrings, absolutely stunning.

This is what we expect from a princess!!!! Please Your Highness continue like this...

Possibly her best look yet,Princess Charlene looks amazing...and like a Princess!

WOW!! How one can go from zero to hero in a matter of days! This just goes to show what the right stylists can achieve...

Gorgeous! Finally she looks like a princess! :wub:

Does she even have a jewlery thread? I looked and couldn't find one!
Would LOVE to know whose earrings and bracelet she wore.

Love, love ,love the look!!! Absolutely stunning! Exquisite! Now that is what Im talking about. She looks like a Princess now. That little black thing she wore needs to be buried somewhere.

She needs to hire the Ralph Lauren stylist that made her look like this.

What an elegant gown and such a great colour! The earrings are very special and stunningly beautiful, they look so pretty with Charléne´s blue eyes and the violet colour of the evening gown!
I am happy and absolutely delighted to see Charléne looking so wonderful :clap:

Now THAT is the Charlene I've been waiting to see. Utterly gorgeous gown, jewelry, hair, makeup...the whole package!

Lurve this! And doesn't Charlese Threron look a bit like the princess in this shot? ;)

Yes, yes, YES! Charlene knocked it out of the park with the color, style and bling. What a totally beautiful put-together package. And, yes, I do see a glimmer of Charlize Theron with this look. I hope she continues with whatever stylist has done this.

Yes, yes, YES! Charlene knocked it out of the park with the color, style and bling. What a totally beautiful put-together package. And, yes, I do see a glimmer of Charlize Theron with this look. I hope she continues with whatever stylist has done this.

I share your sentiments here. The stylist (if she used one to put this fabulous look together) deserves major kudos, and if Charlene put this together on her own, then I hope she continues with the elegance and taste of this particular ensemble.

Im just so darn happy with this look. I hope she continues with this look or whoever put this together continues to guide her. Exquisite!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not my favorite dress but she looks very nice, I love the hair. I'm waiting for someone to come in the thread and ruin it by saying she should have had a tiara.

I wonder if there are other views of the outfit worn at the boxing match and a full length pic of the blue dress ( no tiara necessary):)

Absolutely loved this purple dress. Charlene looked probably the best I have seen her for a long time. Hopefully she is starting to get more confidence with these evening outfits with the jewellery.

One of the few best looks for her. That is a beautiful dress, color and cut for her. I just wish she had a bit more make up on which would be more for an evening look. The earrings are nice.

I think this wasn't mentioned here.

On the 6th, Princess Charlene attended a heavy weight title fight between Wladimir Klitschko and Alexander Povetki She wore a printed top and leather pants

Pic:
The Royal Couturier: Worn in Week: Princess Charlene Wears Akris to Moscow!

Princess Charlene wore historic jewelry belonging to the House of Grimaldi for the Ralph Lauren event.
The Royal Couturier: The Royal Thumbs Up: Princess Charlene at Ralph Lauren Dinner, Plus Info About Her Jewelry!

God, she looks completely stunning...equal to any high fashion model imo.:ohmy:

She occasionally falls flat, but very rarely. For the most part I think she is the best dressed and most elegant Royal female by far.

Last edited:

Princess Charlene at a Ralph Lauren Collection Show and private dinner in Paris on October 8, 2013, wearing a long evening gown in a fantastic colour - looks great on her!

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part ** Back view **

Wow, Charlene looks fantastic! That shade of purple is great and it suits her. One of her best outfits (if not the best). And it's nice to see a bracelet as well as earrings on her for a change! :cool: I hope she keeps up the good work.

One of the few best looks for her. That is a beautiful dress, color and cut for her. I just wish she had a bit more make up on which would be more for an evening look. The earrings are nice.

Her skin is so fair that more makeup might be too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom