Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 10: October 2013 - November 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could wear and white suit and look that amazing .. total envy
She is looks absolutely fierce in white! Who knew? There we all were whinging on about her wearing too much neutral 'colour' and she scores a TKO in white!

Game, set and match to the lady! :clap: :clap: :clap:

The suit is by AKRIS btw. Surprise! It's one of the rare times I find one of their designs flawless!:whistling:

November 19, 2013 - Charlene in a navy blue coat which each side looks like a different fabric matched with a wide brim hat for Monaco's National Day.

Full view ** Close up 1 ** Close up 2

The coat's idea of the two fabrics is really nice and different but the cut and style doesn't work, it too boxy IMO. The hat is too plain too boring. I also don't like the fact that this is such a dark outfit, looks like she could be attending a funeral.

She's tall, she can pull a big hat. The coat looks very stiff on her, but it is interesting.
I like Caroline's suit, looks like a boucle salt and pepper material. Very classy.

I like the look - weather's bad (windy and wet) and she looks comfortable. The curves on the hem relieve the "boxy" shape, which is fashionable right now. The 2 fabrics make it interesting and I'm a fan of navy. She can't go too crazy for a religious ceremony either.

Certainly a different look to this coat which I quite like. Charlene's style is so interesting lately.

I like the hat - she is tall enough to wear it without it overshadowing her. I am not a huge fan of the coat - I would have preferred something in a lighter colour.

Liking the hat on Princess Charlene,but not sure about her coat.

November 19, 2013 - Charlene in a navy blue coat which each side looks like a different fabric matched with a wide brim hat for Monaco's National Day.

Full view ** Close up 1 ** Close up 2

The coat's idea of the two fabrics is really nice and different but the cut and style doesn't work, it too boxy IMO. The hat is too plain too boring. I also don't like the fact that this is such a dark outfit, looks like she could be attending a funeral.

The hat is lovely and the two fabric coat would look great if it was structured but it's awful.

That coat is not cute. It looks wayyy too old for her and does nothing for her.

That said, she can really carry off the hat, and she looks glowing.

I like the mixture of the two fabrics , but I think the coat is too wide for her physique.

For the balcony appearance Charlene has taken the hat off:

** Upper part without the hat **

Love the coat hate the hat and she is wearing no makeup and I think it gives a harsh treatment to the look IMO.

I'm not a big fan of this look.
She can make it right by wearing her tiara at the gala tonight :lol: (one can dream)

I hated the coat on the AKRIS runway model, but Charlene transforms it in navy blue on her tall, slim figure. Love the hat and love the coat....perfect!:p

Princess Caroline looked gorgeous too. She has worn that suit on several occasions and I love it with her hat and hair styled that way.;)

Last edited:
It's a very clever design, but I think the hem should be the same cut-away shape on both sides. I like to see Charlene wearing a hat, and this one is great and suits her well!

I like the coat but it's too big IMO. I like the hat.

the coat by itself: okay, not really a fan
the hat by itself: okay, bit flat
but *she* looks fabulous, and with that she makes the outfit work

Not really feeling this outfit. I dislike the hat. Maybe if I saw it in person...

I have loved everything on Charlene this past 2 weeks. I love her simple tailored clothes when she adds some earrings and a little more makeup. That was all she needed IMO and she has nailed it! It doesn't hurt that she is gorgeous!

Don't like the coat or the hat. Coat is too wide and the colors too depressing. She may be tall but she has delicate features and I don't think can carry such a big hat. A flattering hat in a lighter color would have saved the outfit.

This coat is...interesting. I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. :ermm:

I kind of like the hat, but not in combination with the coat, maybe? :unsure:

:previous:

Just a little correction: it's not been an evening event yesterday, but a daytime event on November 18 :flowers:

Nation Day Gala

Full view ** Close up

I think Charlene looks great! Her outfit works well and is a lovely fit yet simple but very elegant and timeless. The hair and make up suits her perfectly. Such looks and appearances suit her very well and I do hope she keeps it up.

Is she is mourning?! The black outfit is lovely but COLOUR!

I like it. I especially like her hair and make up. So nice!

Love, love, love the recent wardrobe. She has become very poised and I believe will be a woman who becomes more beautiful with age. She looks so very regal and satisfied with her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom