Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 10: October 2013 - November 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the color of Charlene's royal blue evening gown, but the visible seams bother me a little.

Anyway who cares, when everything else is so perfect??! Face, hair and makeup are glorious and a huge thank you to whomover persuaded the Princess to start wearing jewelry. Gorgeous.

I am starting to think of Charlene as Europe's most glamorous Princess. Every time there are photos of her at some evening gala I cannot wait to click on to the link and have a look...each appearance is becoming a treat, more beautiful than the last!

I wonder where she stores all those dozens and dozens of gala evening gowns she wears? I cannot imagine that there is room enough at Roc Agel...maybe an enormous room at the Palace? :whistling:

Last edited:
I love the color of Charlene's royal blue evening gown, but the visible seams bother me a little.

Anyway who cares, when everything else is so perfect??! Face, hair and makeup are glorious and a huge thank you to whomover persuaded the Princess to start wearing jewelry. Gorgeous.

I am starting to think of Charlene as Europe's most glamorous Princess. Every time there are photos of her at some evening gala I cannot wait to click on to the link and have a look...each appearance is becoming a treat, more beautiful than the last!

I wonder where she stores all those dozens and dozens of gala evening gowns she wears? I cannot imagine that there is room enough at Roc Agel...maybe an enormous room at the Palace? :whistling:

That's the risk you run w/a velvet dress that's not a darker colour, but ITA w/you also w/the who cares!! We have been waiting so long for Charlene to finally start dressing like a Princess/First Lady of a Country, I am not going to quibble over a little thing, for Charlene that is, like those seams. Love it all...Make up, dress, jewelry...It's amazing!!

What a transformation Charlene's undergone the last month. I still think that mess that was her wardrobe for the US/NYC and Russian trips finally woke someone up that it was long overdue for Charlene and a fashion for a Princess Consort/First Lady of the Nation intervention. Thank Goodness too, as what we've seen this month is what I think all of were hoping to see from her. One beautiful, elegant lady.

Tiggersk8 I am going to wipe those very unfortunate outfits right out of my memory forever. In fact, it's already happened....ZAP!

Princess Charlene at the MONAA (Monaco Against Autism) charity gala this evening, November 15, 2013, looking great in a new blue velvet evening gown, strong makeup and lovely hair:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Close up 2 **

Not fond of the dress but it looks good and its a nice colour. Im liking her hair, looks like she went a bit darker with lighter highlights which suits her.

It is a beautiful dress and a nice color.
The earrings are great. So happy to see her in a strong makeup.

She is perfection in that outfit! Her haircut in my favourite.

The Princess looked stunning! I love her hair and earrings. She has such a modern chic look, so it's always wonderful to see her.

Finally she is pulling all the right strings, hopefully this will last!!!

Hate the gown love the earrings and the little clutch.

She looks great love the colour on her , everything is
working for her

She looks stunning. Great hair and make-up...and the diamond earrings and bracelets are fabulous! The cut and color of the gown is wonderful. Way to go, Charlene!

She looks great IMHO. Like everything especially the earrings, the colour of the dress which suits her tremendously and her hair. Huge Like from me.

If you have a very rich, thick velvet you will have visible seams. They could have seamed it differently so that the seams are part of the decoration like in these Victor Edelstein velvet dresses of Diana's. Or else ruch them as they were to cover up the seams. I do love the lighter blue on Charlene and her hair is just perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am starting to think of Charlene as Europe's most glamorous Princess. Every time there are photos of her at some evening gala I cannot wait to click on to the link and have a look...each appearance is becoming a treat, more beautiful than the last! I wonder where she stores all those dozens and dozens of gala evening gowns she wears? I cannot imagine that there is room enough at Roc Agel...maybe an enormous room at the Palace? :whistling:
My thoughts exactly. I can't help but wonder about the remarks we've see on these forums before about Charlene being allergic to jewellery! Do we know who designed this latest evening gown?

November 17, 2013 - Charlene in a white suit at the Monaco Red Cross Gifts Distribution

I like the outfit. The jacket is well tailored and suits her. The skinny pants is a bit weird but works. Hair style is nice and so is the make up. I could've imagined her with red lipstick with such a look and glad she didn't do that.

Full view ** Side view

Very pretty ... I thought the previous "dark lip" tended to age her a bit. I tend to like her in a more natural makeup look.

Not bad. Too much white, but otherwise, not bad.

Maybe the person who is advising P.Charlene now should get involved with P.Albert's wardrobe too ;)
White isn't for me, but in general i really like her appearances lately
Hope that she now has the confidence to dress for a royal event too (whenever there is an occasion like that in the near future)..

November 17, 2013 - Charlene in a white suit at the Monaco Red Cross Gifts Distribution

I like the outfit. The jacket is well tailored and suits her. The skinny pants is a bit weird but works. Hair style is nice and so is the make up. I could've imagined her with red lipstick with such a look and glad she didn't do that.

Full view ** Side view

She looks smashing...AGAIN. And is it my imagination or does Prince Albert seem to puff out his chest when he is photographed with his gorgeous, elegant wife?!:p:whistling:

She looks good, and Albert does look proud when he is with his wife.

She looks lovely, and Albert always seems to look proud as punch when he is with her!

She looks stunning. One of the best thing she has worn

She looks fabulous. Normally, not keen when she wears neutrals as they make her look a bit washed out, but she seems to have the perfect shade of cream/off white. She looks glowing, very relaxed.

I wish I could wear and white suit and look that amazing .. total envy

I don't know who you've been working with the past few months but hang on to them, Charlene!! You're looking more and more like the HSH we all knew you could be!

Loved the velvet gown and the white pantsuit. Loved the makeup and hair, and LOVED the jewelry. Two thumbs up all the way!

She is indeed a lovely lady and Albert is as proud to be her husband as Rainier was to be Graces husband. Remind me of John Kennedy being proud to be the man who accompanied Jackie to Paris and sadly to Dallas 50 years ago this friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom