Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 10: October 2013 - November 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the black dress is chic and elegant, but I hope Charlene continues to wear brighter/stronger colours as they look lovely on her (I'm not saying that this dress didn't look lovely on Charlene). I like her in black, but she used to wear it (along with brown and beige) a lot.

I think that in France black is fashionable for evening wear year round.

Everywhere. Black is, always, fashionable, for evening wear..

Gorgeous dress, beautifully cut. I too would love jewelry to complement it, a slim belt with a jewel, or pearls.

Shoes with some form of print - look interesting.

Tres chic

Tres chic indeed. She is looking very polished and pretty. I love her simple diamond studs and the pretty pink lipstick. Great dress, too.

She looks wonderful! Interesting show and lip color add a little pizazz.

Love this dress on her. Pretty make-up and diamond studs! My only tiny nit pick is I wish the dress was a little shorter...

It is lovely but isi t different from the many other blacks she has worn lately ?? I think she could do better in the colour area but I agree it looks stunning on her.

She really really impresses me with her Outfits lately. The black Dress is a perfect fit for her figure.
Bye Bine

Loving the black dress - Charlene looks very elegant. She seems to have found her style confidence (or got a great stylist) in the last couple of months. At the moment I am finding her one of the better dressed princesses.

At the moment I am finding her one of the better dressed princesses.
Agree totally - after that low spot during her visit to Russia, she has looked so polished. Not to say she hasn't looked good on many occasions, but there appears to be a more consistent attempt to always look "well turned out". She is so interesting to watch these days and one of the few princesses that regularly wears stunning ballgowns.

Princess Charlene at the MONAA (Monaco Against Autism) charity gala this evening, November 15, 2013, looking great in a new blue velvet evening gown, strong makeup and lovely hair:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Close up 2 **

Princess Charlene looks amazing! I love her lipstick, her jewellery and the dress. Prince Albert can be proud of his very very beautiful wife!

A bold red lip! You go, girl! ;)

She looks great again. Looking great is becoming a habit for her. I love the red lipstick, the diamond chandelier earrings, and the pretty shade of blue she is wearing.

For some reason I don't care for velvet, so this gown is no favourite of mine. But the colour and fit are good.

I think she's been reading TRF and paid attention!:D She's even wearing earrings. ETA And a bracelet, and I love the little silver evening bag.

Last edited:
Classy dress? Check. Chic makeup appropriate to the occasion? Check. Great hair? Check. Works for me!

Wow, Charlene looks great and trés chic! As I said in a previous post, I'm glad that she's being more adventurous with her fashion (and jewellery) choices. That shade of blue suits her too and I like her make up. If I had to grade this outfit, it would be an A with an extra mark for effort. :cool:

Lovely colour for her, and the lips, hair and eyes positively sparkle!

I don't know what brought about this sea change, but Charlene has been looking might good recently and has really stepped up her appearance. Kudos for this transformation; I hope it continues.

Last edited:
Fantastic! Great color and cut on her, I always love it when she has a fabric with texture. Make up and hair are perfection. The earrings and bracelet are perfect and i think she would have gotten an A plus if she'd worn the ocean tiara as a necklace with this dress!

And I love every bit of this look. The color, and style of the dress, the hair, the make-up. A+ for Charlene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom