Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 4: May 2015 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my favorite dress but I can't believe she's someone's grandma!

It seems as if I'm in the minority, but I like Caroline's dress. The colour is nice and I like how it blends in with the background of the photo; and the lace is very pretty. I like the coat too.

I also like the dress, I like it with the coat and I love her accessories especially the earrings.

I like the whole. Maybe the dress could be shorter in order not to overpass the coat.

Not the best colour for Caroline but an attractive dress. I find her hair unusually unkempt for a more formal engagement.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Princess Caroline lovely and elegant at the award ceremony of the Prince Pierre Foundation yesterday, October 4 - Chanel I guess:

** Full view **

Another link for all those having problems with imageupper:

** monacochannel **

Last edited:
Go Caroline...Her Elegance once again!

That is the Princess Caroline I like to see.;)

I like this outfit - it's very Caroline. Is the hat the same one she wore to the Luxembourg wedding?

Very regal looking Caroline but the hat is more suited to a Wedding rather than a State Occasion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like it. It doesn't suit her body type IMO.

A classic look and a look that suits her.

I don't like this outfit on Caroline but I applaud her that she is self confident enough to age naturally.

I don't like her outfit al all, she seems much oder and I don' like her hat no this year, it is a miss

Much better than last year when she looked like an old, grumpy widow. It's a nice outfit, although i would have choose another hat and another shoes!!! :flowers:
I'd very much like to see what she'll be wearing at the gala tonight...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if I like Caroline's outfit much. The design reminds me a bit of a carpet and the look overall comes across as a bit stuffy to me.

Nice classic look. Nothing to write home about but still a nice look :flowers:

I think a slightly higher heel on her shoes might have gone better with the skirt length.

Lovely jewellery but I wish she had worn a colour rather than head to tail black.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

i don't like the gown, yes lovely jewellery. a little boring look, I prefer the look of Tatiana for one time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom