Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 4: May 2015 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not understand why princess caroline is dressing shapeless the last time. She is not fat and is is not because she gets older that she has to dress like one century old

The outfit doesn't flatter her and the jewelry looks like thrift store rejects. :ermm:

I loved the blue lace but frankly the rest is rubbish it is aging and unflattering

Last edited:
Caroline's black dress is nice but I'm not a fan of the nude vest (? - I don't know what the name for it is) on her chest area, or her nude coloured shoes with the black. Her earrings are a little OTT and don't seem to fit with the rest of her look, which is quite simple.

Caroline's black dress is nice but I'm not a fan of the nude vest (? - I don't know what the name for it is) on her chest area, or her nude coloured shoes with the black. Her earrings are a little OTT and don't seem to fit with the rest of her look, which is quite simple.

I don't think it's a vest, it's actually part of the dress. I liked the way she matched the shoes to the "bib" part. She seems quite fond of those earrings, she has worn them to several events.

I don't think it's a vest, it's actually part of the dress. I liked the way she matched the shoes to the "bib" part. She seems quite fond of those earrings, she has worn them to several events.

Oh, I thought it was separate at first glance, though now I look again, you are correct. I'm quite picky about nude as a shade, so that's just me (likewise with her earrings as I have already said).

The outfit doesn't flatter her and the jewelry looks like thrift store rejects. :ermm:

Yes I agree and her jewelry looks odd all together as if she just grabbed what was near and threw it on.

Nice ,simply, elegant appearance

Very casual not alot to say it is what it is ..

I'm not a fan of Caroline's latest outfit since it's not something I would choose, though I do like how the top is in the Monegasque colours. That's a nice touch!

A little disappointed in this choice. It is quite smart, but unremarkable.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Nice combination, like the colors and the new wide trousers. Bad hair.

A zebra look ;) for Princess Caroline at the inauguration of a new vernissage at the Adriano Ribolzi gallery in Monaco:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Apart from the shoes i quite like it... The necklace puts a nice touch of colour to the outfit, wich, in the overall it's very much a « typical, daring P. Caroline » one. Meaning by this that the outfit is bold enough, quite the « Caroline style »... :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Separate the pieces are nice but all together don't much at all!!

Last edited:
It is fine except the very large cuff bracelets on each wrists they look too big and uncomfortable

Way too much going on and all together,horrible shoes and those cuff bracelets are equally ugly,Caroline can do much better.

Way too much going on and all together,horrible shoes and those cuff bracelets are equally ugly,Caroline can do much better.

I agree with you way to much is going on with this out fit , and the shoes are just plain ugly ! not to Caroline's usual standards I think .

I think it's a typical Caroline outfit and I think she looks great, even if the boots seem a little autumnal for mid September in Monaco.

Yes it is typical Caroline. Not everything to my taste but I am so glad to see her still having fun with fashion and mixing it up . There are so many Royal ladies that play safe. Ladies like Caroline hold our interest. I have to add that it has been surprising to see how Stephanie completely turned her back on fashion quite a few years ago, given that she was actually involved in the industry at one time.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I think the shoes fit her standard they are quirky and she likes that sort of thing. The shoes are nothing new for her.

Princess Caroline attended the 'Danse, Danse, Danse' exhibition at the 'New National Museum of Monaco' on September 22 recycling her green lace dress this time combined with a trench coat. Back in May she had worn it at the Feast of Corpus Christi and many of us hadn't liked it for that particular occasion:

** Full view ** Upper part ** May 2016 **

Princess Caroline attended the 'Danse, Danse, Danse' exhibition at the 'New National Museum of Monaco' on September 22 recycling her green lace dress this time combined with a trench coat. Back in May she had worn it at the Feast of Corpus Christi and many of us hadn't liked it for that particular occasion:

** Full view ** Upper part ** May 2016 **

Well, personally, i still don't like it today... The colour doesn't suite her, the fabric is awful... :ohmy: :ermm: :ohmy:

Last edited:
I'm still not crazy about the dress but I think it was better suited to the 'Danse, Danse, Danse' exhibition than at the Feast of Corpus Christi Procession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom