Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 4: May 2015 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For once Stephanie is dressed better than Caroline,I wonder what the drag queen made of Caroline's dress :p

After yesterday's pretty eye-catching choice ;), Caroline wore a rather simple, elegant white dress for Prince Albert's jubilee today, July 11:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Ok for yesterday i don't have words . Today something just don't like it. I don't like it.

I think both dresses are appropriate for each occasion. And why should Caroline be too old to be playful with fashion?

Thank you. I realise that. And there are breasts.

No, it is a statue off a woman's body, with breasts.
I do not know if it was a bright idea to wear a dress with printed a statue. I think Jean-Paul Gautier, decades ago did something similar with religious icons. Doubtful taste also.

No, it is a statue off a woman's body, with breasts.

My original comment was a tongue in cheek reply to Wyevale's comment about it being the worst outfit Caroline has worn. I have to say I don't understand your point, yes, there are breasts - they may be a mirror image of a statue of a long dead or mythical woman but they are quite clearly breasts but not, as I originally said, Caroline's breasts which have accidentally been revealed by some of her outfits over the years. Which was the point of my comment. It was a joke.

Assistant in a dentist's office?

I'm sure the fabric is fabulous, the contruction impeccable, and the intent earnest. But this dress is not very attractive. IMO

I quite like the dress, the best colour for a hot day but I don't like the wing things at the sides.

After yesterday's pretty eye-catching choice ;), Caroline wore a rather simple, elegant white dress for Prince Albert's jubilee today, July 11:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I like this dress... It looks fresh and youthful on P. Caroline. And the photo with Sasha... Oh... it reminds me of the pictures taken in 1989 in the festivities for P. Ranier 40th anniversary of enthronement... she also wore white with a red ribbon in her hair... :flowers:

Here are bigger photos of P. Caroline «naked lady» dress... Maybe you can appreciate it in another perspective and, who knows, change our mind about it...

Carolina de Mónaco presume de cuerpo desnudo - Revista Semana

"
Carolina de Mónaco presume de cuerpo desnudo

Last edited by a moderator:
The Princess of Hannover was the most elegant today. Fresh, simple and stylish.

She was not very elegant to day, Her dress is horrible., not stylish at all and the hair , could she change her hairdo?

Apart from her hair (she must have missed the appointment with her hair stylist!), Princess Caroline looked okay-ish. By no means the style goddess she once was, but respectable and age-appropriate. Certainly not the best-dressed lady of the day.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

What a lovely dress with nice details on the side but the hair is a bit too messy IMO.

Messy hair? The Princess stood outside the palais princier. As you might know Monte-Carlo is situated at the sea and there is always a breeze. What should she do? Tons of hairspray on it? Look at the child on her arm, and the sweeping skirt, both of them clearly had the hair blowing in the sea breeze.

The cream dress in stunning and classic Caroline understated style. The "nude" is at best Caroline showing her sense of humour. Other than that I am lost for words.

It is the Venus de Milo statue on her dress. I think she can have fun with fashion as much as she likes I just think this was her sisters event and that dress was too loud and distracting.

Yes I think Caroline chose well for the hot day and looked cool. Much prefer this to the printed fabric dress which didn't flatter her at all.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I hadn't seen the statue print on the dress when I first saw the pictures.
She should have worn her toe shoes with it :)
No, actually I kind of like the dress.

I loved both outfits, including the Venus of Milo one. IMO, Caroline looked very elegant as usual.

Hola calls P. Caroline " The Body " because of her dress...

Ahora Carolina de Mónaco también es 'El cuerpo'

« Carolina de Mónaco le ha disputado a Elle Macpherson su título. » Caroline of Monaco haggled Elle Mcpherson her title... ( As you know E. Mcpherson is knowns as The Body!!! )

I like the print, find the black bit weird and utterly unnecessary and I think her hair is a bit severe - a fringe might soften the look and be slightly less aging. Not one of my favourite looks.

I think she looks fantastic once again. Her hairdo is simple and elegant.

Very nice look for Caroline, and I love her shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom