Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 4: May 2015 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The floral dress would have been nicer without the hanging black material

I don't think that either dress is at all flattering makes her look old IMO

I prefer the second dress, because that shade of red suits Caroline and the dress is more flattering on her. The first dress is alright, but the floral pattern is a little busy for me and I don't think it flatters her arms too well. Her shoes here are also quite strange IMO.

I like her in the red dress even tough it is not my cup of tea. However il looks good on her... The floral pattern is lovely but that black uhm piece of fabric really bugs me... :D

I thought the black part was a handbag or something, as part of the dress, terrible! The red dress neckline doesn't suit her but the jewelry and make up are lovely as is the color

Caroline at the prize ceremonies of the 10th International Monte-Carlo Jumping in Monaco on June 26 and 27:

June 26 - in blue:

** Full view ** Upper part **

June 27:

** Pic **

I love the blue jumpsuit and the accessories but prefer her hair the following day. I'm not sure about beige dress - is that skin she's flashing or is it just extremely cleverly designed to look like what she's doing?

June 26: very very lovely

June 27: What she's thinking? :ohmy:

Caroline's blue jumpsuit is okay, the colour is nice but jumpsuits have never really been my sort of thing. I'm not a fan of her beige dress though the colour is nice.

I like the jumpsuit, like I've always said, blue is her colour and even tough i'm not a big fan of jumpsuits hers looks quite classy and elegant on her. I´m not sure about the beige dress... Uhm... The colour doesn't suit her at all and her knees are in a terrible shape to be shown around... Uhm...

The blue jumpsuit is nice but it makes her look pregnant.

I love the camel/nude dress. No, it's not skin she's showing, it's a vertically placed piece of cloth that you can see in the bottom part of the dress. I just love it.

I love the camel/nude dress. No, it's not skin she's showing, it's a vertically placed piece of cloth that you can see in the bottom part of the dress. I just love it.

OK thanks - didn't think she would be really but couldn't see clearly on my browser.

Caroline at the Fight AIDS Summer Gala in Monaco yesterday, July 10, wearing a dress with a print of a naked body on it. Very unusual, daring ;) but not my taste.

** Full view ** Upper part **

I guess it was the right event to have a little fun with her clothes. Carmen Miranda there on the left didn't hesitate to go all in either ;)

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I has not even noticed the print was a woman figure! :D To me it looked like the sort of sacks Caroline wears... oh god :D

Even though it´s unusual, i think it's interessting... Daring, no doubt!!!

Oh dear!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Well, I usually say that I like how she has fun with fashion but in this case: No, Caroline. Just no!

EVER the fashion victim, Caroline has rarely done worse....

It is not a breast picture. It is a mirror opposite of the Venus of Milos, without her head . One of the most famous Greek statues ever, kept at the Museum of Louvre.

Last edited:
It is not a breast picture. It is a mirror opposite of the Venus of Milos, without her head . One of the most famous Greek statues ever, kept at the Museum of Louvre.

Thank you. I realise that. And there are breasts.

I agree, Florestane, not her best choice in outfit. At first I liked the shimmering colour of the dress and the style on her. But seeing more detail I really think this is not a fitting occasion to wear something as risque as this.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

It's not precisely risqué...

I agree, Florestane, not her best choice in outfit. At first I liked the shimmering colour of the dress and the style on her. But seeing more detail I really think this is not a fitting occasion to wear something as risque as this.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

...but Caroline is far too old to wear something quite so...playful. Leave that dress for a (much) younger woman, (or for someone like Princess Clotilde ;)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom