Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 4: May 2015 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, I'm not as keen on Caroline's outfit. She looks elegant, but she looks like an old Edwardian school mistress or a Norland nanny.

I agree! The proportions of the whole outfit seem to be wrong: the jacket seem to be too long for the skirt and the skirt seem to be too long for her height. But in a funny way she reminds me of young princess Charlotte in her photos of the 1920's... P. Caroline's outfits brings me back ( just like Charlotte's headpiece ) to the 20's... :flowers:
Yes I agree with your assessment of the clothing, plus the bow looks ridiculous. Her lack of lipsticks and blush makes her look ill in the photo

Last edited by a moderator:
Caroline is always dressed in Chanel (or Chanel-style outfits). Sometime it's very elegant, but this one looked very odd and unflattering.

Princess Charlène wearing no tiara and no jewels , I suppose Princess Caroline wore no necklace.

The Princess of Hannover, Princess of Monaco looked every inch a dame, at the day event as well the evening gala. Wonderful.

Great dress and material but Princess Caroline should not show her arms anymore.

Is it a shawl drapped round her or part of the dress? Princess Caroline often wears Evening gloves might have nice addition to the look.

I quite like this dress, particularly the design on the fabric, although I think the trim at the bottom is a little too much. What a shame that she can't indulge in a spot of tiara wearing as her sister-in-law chooses to refrain from wearing any of the lovely pieces at her disposal for this formal occasion.

It looks like there armpieces with major ruffles and a big ruffle around the hem of the skirt. She is also wearing large pink earrings. Wish I had a better picture of it, and wish she had worn a necklace

Is it a shawl drapped round her or part of the dress? Princess Caroline often wears Evening gloves might have nice addition to the look.
I wasn't sure but I thought the black parts were lacy gloves but actually I think they're sleeves with trim that matches the ruffle at the bottom of the skirt.

It looks like there armpieces with major ruffles and a big ruffle around the hem of the skirt. She is also wearing large pink earrings. Wish I had a better picture of it, and wish she had worn a necklace
I think those earrings are the ones she quite often wears that look like a bunch of grapes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the main part of the dress. It has a lovely print and look :flowers:

But I hate the bizarre ruff around bottom. And the sleeves or whatever it is.:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom