Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 2: July 2010 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Caroline attending the presentation of the Chanel Cruise 2011/2012 Collection
by Karl Lagerfeld in France today, May 9, 2011.

Looks like a jumpsuit, or is it a blouse and pants? Whatever, it's a nice and fresh summer
look together with the jacket and the accessories :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Pants & a top, I really like this look especially the simplicity of it. The jacket is a great touch keeping the overall look very neutral.

Nice, I like light, neutral colors of this outfit. P looks really chic and classic. The accessories are good too.

The garden dress is aging and the shoes are less than happy with it. Horrible IMO.The Chanel outing suit is lovely though less aging on her, IMO

The garden dress is aging and the shoes are less than happy with it. Horrible IMO.The Chanel outing suit is lovely though less aging on her, IMO

I think I would disagree about the shoes being less than happy, I loved them, I thought they were a very bright shade, perfect for spring/summer but then I guess opinions differ which I respect.

Caro can wear anything and look fab. But I have noticed recently that she looks fab in nautical looks with wise trousers and beautiful silk blouses as in the white ensemble she is sporting with Alexandra.Even with Chanel when Lagerfeld has done a blouse and black skirt long for the couture Caro is the definitive one to wear this and represent everything that is chic.

Those shoes look pretty sassy too - is there a better picture of them?

Princess Caroline attending the presentation of the Chanel Cruise 2011/2012 Collection
by Karl Lagerfeld in France today, May 9, 2011.

Looks like a jumpsuit, or is it a blouse and pants? Whatever, it's a nice and fresh summer
look together with the jacket and the accessories :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Very nice, very Caroline! She looks always so glamorous when she's wearing such eyeglasses. That's not the case with everyone. ;)

Great handbag, its Chanel, the overall look looks nice but not with those shoes. The shoes need a different look for them to look good IMO.

This is my favorite pic, now that's something I would wear, especially this summer! :)

Looks good for a casual outfit. Don't like those shoes with it or at all really.

The SeaLounge outfit is a bit odd IMO I do agree that it must be the shoes they are too dressy for the otherwise casual look and the bag is IMO a flea market like and maybe it is ,if it is ,then so be it the bag is okay, however it is supposted to be a posh label she paid too much.

July 1, 2011 - At the civil celebrations of Prince Albert in a floor length short sleeve blue dress and a straw hat with flowers.

Quite disappointing look for Caroline, looks like she put not effort into her look. The hat is ideal for a garden party IMO.

Full view ** Close up

Chanel Resort 2011 dress

Last edited:
July 1, 2011 - At the civil celebrations of Prince Albert in a floor length short sleeve blue dress and a straw hat with flowers.

Quite disappointing look for Caroline, looks like she put not effort into her look. The hat is ideal for a garden party IMO.

Full view ** Close up

That huge straw hat was simply exaggerate.and why a straw hat then??? More appropriate for the beach!

Maybe she is wearing the hat because it is warm and she wanted to be comfortable.

Full view ** Close up

The first rule for a quest in a wedding is the let the bride shine prettiest, maybe Caroline didn't want to take any attention with dress. She did not shine at all!
:)

Her demi flat shoes are mismatched, too, I just noticed them. Why not some spike heels Caroline?

Not liking this look at all. The color is nice, that's about all the good I have to say about it. The shoes are just aweful.

Full view ** Close up

Chanel Resort 2011 dress

That dress is Chanel??? Oh my, but I'm generally not impressed with Caroline's or Stephanie's outfits.

That dress is Chanel??? Oh my, but I'm generally not impressed with Caroline's or Stephanie's outfits.

Caroline usually dresses somewhat better, but neither she nor Stephanie is aging well.
Both are very hard-looking.

Caroline usually dresses somewhat better, but neither she nor Stephanie is aging well.
Both are very hard-looking.

I thought the same thing. And Stephanie in particular has a harsh look about her.

Caroline's choice was a very unfortunate one. Bad dress , bad hat.

The hat is a nightmare. She should find her garden gloves and work in the yard. Very yuck!!

While it doesn't surprise my that Caroline chose to wear Chanel, it does surprise me that she chose to look like she's wearing a sack, she chose horrible shoes and an unflattering hat.

For a woman of her elegance & designers at hand, what was she thinking???

Geeze, my perception is totally different, Thank God!

In my honest humble opinion Princess Caroline was best-dressed amongst the family and guests, second only to Princess Charlene, and almost tied with Mrs. Wittstock. And that's my honest to God *opinion*. :)

Her ensemble actually brought back memories of my favorite outfit of hers from the 80s, this one: http://cdn.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21341&d=1066080587

This has actually whetted my appetite to see what she will wear tomorrow ~ SALUT! :cheers:

ps: there are rumours that she is going to wear a tiara with a blue gown?

She looks like some sad old aunt you pull out of storage on such occasions my heaven IMPO she looks totally horrible the bluedress is unflattering and the hat I do not have words at least she wasn't trying to outshine the bride I guess that is the kindest thing I could say. OMG

It's a pity because Caroline is still the most beautiful grimaldi IMO. I don't agree with those saying she's harsh looking.
She's simply stunningly beautiful but she should dress better.
This nightmarish outfit doesn't give her justice. For a woman that beautiful she should dress better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom