Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 2: July 2010 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress is really nice and P. Caroline looks lovely in it. I also like the shoes... quite different from the high heeled Louboutin she's been wearing lately! :curtsey: :curtsey: :curtsey:

What shoes?

I like this glittery dress and Caroline is glowing in it.

Lazuli, how can you see the shoes??! :confused: I'm a bit lost here...

:eek:Oh, i'm sorry Noor, i was referring to an article Hola published about the event. In one of the photos you can have a view of P. Caroline in full body and you can actually se her shoes. I'll try to scan it and post it for you! :flowers:

Oh well, it seems it doesn't work... Oh Noor, what should i do?

It's ok, don't worry.:winkiss: For a moment I thought I went blind or something, I just couldn't figure out why I couldn't see a full view of Princess Caroline while the others could...:blink: :p

Princess Caroline attending a gala evening for Amade in Monaco, April 7th 2011.

A black (or dark blue) and white combination, that could have maybe looked better with
another top/blouse.

** Pic **

A black (or dark blue) and white combination, that could have maybe looked better with
another top/blouse.

** Pic **

Very boring look but very age appropriate.

iceflower said:

another top/blouse.

** Pic **

I actually like it a bit.....would have liked it so much more with different colored top, but I do find it sleek

It is Very Boring, and it ages her alot! Not a wise choice!

She looks terrible IMO whatever drove this choice it's a car wreck YUK

I think she looks just like what she is, a beautiful 54 year old woman, the mother of four, three of which are in there 20's. :) And also a Princess by blood, which means she dresses age appropriate, is au natural, and doesn't rely on botox, facelifts, et al.

In fact I would be totally embarrassed if she started dressing like her daughter. I see too much of that in real life. Seriously, just because one has the figure of a teenager doesn't mean one should dress like one.

This is one of the reasons why I admire Princess Caroline so much, she has aged gracefully and has done so with dignity and class befitting a Princess by blood; she was born one, not made one.

And on that note I like this outfit she's wearing, not her best, but appropriate. But that said, the only thing I would change is to add a lovely scarf around her neck. Like a tree, the neck is what gives one's age away, therefore my advice is to start wearing neck scarfs as one ages. And at some point no more decolletage, especially when one has age spots/freckles/wrinkles/etc. around that area, which starts earlier for those that sit out in the sun and are fair-skinned. Modesty is always the best policy. Jmho. :flowers:

She looks half dead...People don't realize that sometimes color makes a big difference.

Princess Caroline today, attending the Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters in Monaco.

A nice business suit for her age with discreet but well chosen accessories.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close Up **

Nice ensemble with good accessories like Roger Vivier's shoes.

I really love this jacket!!!

I'm liking the jacket but Caroline is looking super skinny!

I totally agree with Nadine. Totally. Your words are also mine.

Nice like the colour of the jacket and the bag is gorg.

Princess Caroline attending a ballet performance and dinner in Venice, Italy,
April 28, 2011.

A typical elegant black and white combination, I like the bordure of the suit and
the blouse looks good combined to that as well.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

April 28, 2011.

A typical elegant black and white combination, I like the bordure of the suit and

Its a typical Chanel outfit, I do like it. The black & white top does look good as the black in it breaks the white up.

April 28, 2011.

Hum... i m not so sure, i think the bordure of the suit PLUS the bordure and the pattern of the blouse are a little bit too much. It would have been better to combine the suit with a more simpler blouse. But... it s just my opinion. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Princess Caroline today, May 7, attending the annual flower show in Monaco,
wearing a lovely summer dress. I like the cut and colours very much on her.

** Full view ** Close up **

Oh dear I do not like this dress and the shoes are awful. Somehow its all very ageing.
The pictures in Italy are much more elegant

Separately, I think the dress & shoes would have looked much better.

Princess Caroline today, May 7, attending the annual flower show in Monaco,
wearing a lovely summer dress. I like the cut and colours very much on her.

** Full view ** Close up **

I think her dress is by Prada :)

I really like the print, the fact she also didn't match it with a cardigan is lovely. The cut fitted her well & she manages to pull off the print very well.

Princess Caroline attending the presentation of the Chanel Cruise 2011/2012 Collection
by Karl Lagerfeld in France today, May 9, 2011.

Looks like a jumpsuit, or is it a blouse and pants? Whatever, it's a nice and fresh summer
look together with the jacket and the accessories :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

She looks beautiful. Much better then the dress. Simple and classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom