Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 2: July 2010 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think PC is a lot like her mother: in casual everyday clothes, she looks amazing, but when it comes time to event dress-up, it's always a bit much. (I don't think Princess Grace was a natural fashionista. Pre and Post-Hollywood, some of her fashion seems rather frumpy/matronly or overdone.)

But I do love her quirky fashion sense, and when she hits all the notes perfectly, she is breathtaking. Plus, no matter what she wears, she always has an impeccableness to her.

Not the best choice for Caro jmo imo.
When she is great she is out of orbit and when off- it looks horrid.
Those ruffles and that ruched skirt-one without the other piece may have worked but this does not look flattering at all.Caro is best in strong colours- as her personality is so- but in this outfit of beige she looks a bit washed out.Some red lipstick or accessory would have helped.

Last edited:

And that's exactly what I suspected.;) Looks as if Lagerfeld is her enemy and not her friend.:ermm: His clothes have gotten worse over the years, with odd shapes etc. On the other hand, Princess Caroline herself looks gorgeous as always and I agree, there's an impeccable regal air about her that always makes her stand out.:flowers:

Monaco National Day 2010-
pic

Caroline always looks impeccable.

Very elegant coat and bag. I'd like to see that headpiece better, before I comment on it.;)

IT looks quite nice and the accessories are up to pair with everything.

Day coat - Loved it, loved that it was very much her age and the trimming were a different color.

Evening dress - Not sure about the coat but the simplicity of the dress with the brooch was lovely.

Day coat - Loved it, loved that it was very much her age and the trimming were a different color.

Evening dress - Not sure about the coat but the simplicity of the dress with the brooch was lovely.

After all the fuss about the ladies toillettes, P. Caroline gets my thumbs up!!! :curtsey: :curtsey: :curtsey:

Princess Caroline at the Nuit de l'Enfance 2010 - Gala at the Chateau de
Versailles on December 6, 2010 in Versailles, France.

** with a coat ** full view of the dress ** close up **

I think it's a nice dress in a flattering soft colour, the combination with the
coat and the reduced accessories works well, too :)

The black dress with the huge broach I liked the gray one just doesn't look good to me.

She looked lovely last night. I like the colour of that dress, this soft mint green shade looks great on Caroline. She's still a very charming woman!

I like this and she looks much softer with her hair down the colour is not as severe as black [which makes her look witchy IMO] and the coat is fun but not too informal.

Last edited:

Princess Caroline at the Nuit de l'Enfance 2010 - Gala at the Chateau de
Versailles on December 6, 2010 in Versailles, France.

** with a coat ** full view of the dress ** close up **

I think it's a nice dress in a flattering soft colour, the combination with the
coat and the reduced accessories works well, too :)

The dress is OK, but not my favorite. The coat doesn't look good with the dress, I would rather see it with pants or jeans.

Since she's on vacation, I can't judge such casual clothes. As long as they're light and comfortable, it's ok. Alexandra has grown up so much, I almost couldn't believe my eyes!!

I like the shoes, they're really comfortable. All in all In find the style a bit mismatched, but I don't think she wanted to appear stylish here. :)

Princess Caroline attending a charity gala at the restaurant Le Pré Catelan
in Paris last week - wonderful glittering dress:

** Full view ** Close up **

I like the details of the dress, Princess Caroline can pull it off so nicely. She looks really good, IMO.

The dress is really nice and P. Caroline looks lovely in it. I also like the shoes... quite different from the high heeled Louboutin she's been wearing lately! :curtsey: :curtsey: :curtsey:

Princess Caroline attending a charity gala at the restaurant Le Pré Catelan
in Paris last week - wonderful glittering dress:

** Full view ** Close up **

Too much glitter and it looks like it's hanging on her or it's bad-fitted. Not the best :sad:

Lazuli, how can you see the shoes??! :confused: I'm a bit lost here...

A flashy dress and suits her. Nevertheless, length of skirt could be a little shorter in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom