Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 2: July 2010 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Caroline at a bazaar yesterday, March 16, looking elegant in a combination of a nice jacket
and pants. She has worn the jacket several times before, last time at the International Gucci Masters
in December.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

I totally agree.. and especially in the third photo!

Every time I come here I have to comment on the same jacket. :lol: She looks really nice, I like her heart-shaped earrings and smile in the last photo.

The third picture is the best. Nice jacket and great expression on her face.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the jacket more than the gown here. Caroline herself looked very pretty!

Awww, I haven't seen her dressed like this in some time now, not even at Prince Albert's post-wedding Ball.

So wonderful to see Princess Caroline glowing and happy, complete with a shade of red lipstick and a new short hairdo (with a touch of wave!), reminds me of Natalie Wood in her later years. :cool:

And her sister-in-law looks just as wonderful! :heart:

Yes I agree pretty is the word here I donot like the earrings but her hair is just lovely and I really like the flashes of colour in the gown.

An interesting gown by Princess Caroline for the Rose Ball.
Quite an unusual choice, and I'm not sure I like it.

- The gown

Last edited:
Princess Caroline obviously mixed up the date and occasion:
It's the Rose Ball in March, not April's Fool Day - but unfortunately, she dressed for the latter, in a clown's costume.
What an entirely unappealing look - not funky, just bad style.

A bit too bizarre and costume-like for me, just not liking it at all. Her hair looked like there wasn't a thought given to any style. Her look from the other night was so much better. But those earrings are magnificent! Too bad her overall appearance didn't do justice to them.

Last edited:
There is no shape to it.. And unusual is putting it mildly. Perhaps if we see more pics it will look better but I'm still on the fence..

I like it. It's funky and she can pull it off. The jacket gives a funny impression.

An interesting gown by Princess Caroline for the Rose Ball.
Quite an unusual choice, and I'm not sure I like it.

- The gown

Well, not being a glamorou dress, it's far from some of her past disastrous choices... I'd say it's quiet according to the theme of the Ball.
:rose:

What the heck is that thing she is wearing??? It is just fugly not funky. As my mother always said, if you can't be chic be different so I guess Caroline opted for different tonight.
Frankly I was expecting more color from all the ladies for a swinging 60s theme. I was thinking Carnaby Street or some of those Pucci pajama pant suits ladies wore. The Duchess of Castro seemed more in theme.

OMG, Caroline has so much potential & opportunities on hand yet she choses such a bizarre outfit ... its a miss for me, she is too old to pull such oddities off, should stick to more classic outfits that look great on her.

Best not to comment on her outfit but I have to admit that I miss her old way of dressing.

Caroline could have worn one of her mother's dresses with those earrings and looked sensational:princess3:, but:argh: this dress is wearing her!!!, and I dont know what she was thinking, I normally would say she has exquisite taste in dressing for such occasions!!!!

She looks really lovely her makeup has been toned down of late and I love this gown on her.

She was dressing in the style of the English 60's. It did look that bad back then.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/07mh3efb6c9Ge/x610.jpg

I always admired Caroline's beauty and sense of fashion, but this time it's a total mess... well words lack to describe this thing supposed to be called a haute couture outfit, too much "cheap looking" things in the same outfit, and the result is a clown costume. I don't know if it's from Chanel, but if it's so,I think we have not to be tender regarding the critics of this outfit, as Karl Lagerfield himself is rude when he critics others or gives his opinion.

In the other hand, without the ridiculous jacket and the silver enbroideries in the dress, the black dress with the simple silver belt would look perfect and appropriate for an evening event. Also I think that Caroline is no more young, and her arms skin looks flabby, so she has to avoid wearing such as sleeveless dresses.

Last edited:
Princess Caroline looked like she was transported back to the 60's in that unusual daring dress, lol. :D

It was a fun occasion and she dressed with that in mind, so no quarrel from me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I really do wish Princess Caroline could find herself a good designer who could create some simple yet classical outfits for her. She could look so lovely in the right gown. So far she just seems to be making very outrageous statements with her sheer wrong choice of garments.

This outfit is so Disco Queen-ish and outdated that it makes me sad... Caroline can have anything she wants, why not hiring a professional stylist, one of the best out there? :ermm:

Princess Caroline looked like she was transported back to the 60's in that unusual daring dress, lol. :D

It was a fun occasion and she dressed with that in mind, so no quarrel from me. :)

She didn't need then to go for a haute couture dress from CHANEL to have such as result, she could have been dressed in a fancy dress for a "soirée déguisée" with 60's codes, nobody would critisized what she wore...

Well, I think the most ridiculous in this story is Karl Lagerfiel design, both for Caroline and Charlotte. His last designs lack sophistication, are cheap looking and not sough-after at all.

Karl is getting old and his designs are getting weirder. I wonder why the Monaco ladies still follow him with such adoration.... So many talented designers await, ladies!

:previous:
I'd say Karl's designs are now getting even weirder than he already is!

Maybe Karl is experimenting that only being called Karl Lagerfield designer of Chanel is enough, whatever he designed?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom