Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 1: October 2003 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful pictures, Julia!!!

Thank you too, CasiraghiTrio!

I love her in her shoes, a very beautiful lady and especially her lady in red shoes normally put on.

who has the best dress sense amongst all these queens

Last edited by a moderator:
The handbag is a brown Hermes worn with faux snakeskin slingbacks a la Valentino.The other shoes appear to be Chanel.Princess Caroline has inbred elegance that is outstanding.

Cute Girl and Larzen: I like very much your findings. I mean, how you both have offered the pictures of Princess Caroline's dresses and the ones of Chanel collections, side by side. It gives us the chance of seeing how she adapts the clothes to her style.

On the other hand, I also like the pictures offered by tbhrc, where we can see different moments dresses had been used. Just changing the hairstyle, jewels and shoes, clothes look so different!

I like very very much how she dressed in this picture. I think she is absolutely elegant. (Official portrait of the Monegasque Family, taken in 1997).

Attachments

• resized_1997_Official_portrait.jpg
    resized_1997_Official_portrait.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1,014
RubyPrincess168 said:
I am shocked that this is Caroline (last photo of post #2)! I would expect this kind of outfit from Stephanie, but not Caroline. What year was this? 1980s?

When caroline was younger she wore the styles of the period. She hasn't always been prim and proper with her style of dress.

Princess Caroline's Fashion and Style

Hi everybody:flowers: I am new here.
I have always been a fan of princess Caroline style, I loved any hairstyles she wore,her sense of fashion is great and I simply admire her for her beauty,and I was wondering if any of you
knows what perfume she wears and what make up brands she loves to use?

Caroline has an AMAZING sense of style.......I believe she was the first 'modern' chic Princess. Diana had style, but Caroline has always had a fashion model sense about her.

angiep said:
Caroline has an AMAZING sense of style.......I believe she was the first 'modern' chic Princess. Diana had style, but Caroline has always had a fashion model sense about her.

Not so strange. Fashionwise Caroline is a Française in heart and kidneys. In general French ladies have a great sense of style and Caroline de Monaco was no exception on that.

:flowers:

May 12, 2007, a great white chanel suit, i like the corchet flowers on the jacket.White is a great color on Caroline.

Close up of the jacket (anp)
Full view of the suit (polfoto)

The shoes, well, i know theyre in fashion but & I do like the heel heigh on for a women her age but im not too sure about the square toe with the small ribbons.
The shoes (polfoto)

Last edited:
I thought it would be nice of posting some pics where Caroline is recycling her clothes.

the light blue deux-pièces she wore one a national day in the mid-90's and on her third wedding day

And another one: A floral dress which she wore while married to Philippe Junot (I think in 1980) and again at the wedding of her children's nanny in 1991

Attachments

• 1990baldelarose.jpg
    1990baldelarose.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 2,249
  • 1996bdaycarlgustav.jpg
    1996bdaycarlgustav.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 514
  • carodressmonday97.jpg
    carodressmonday97.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 883
  • 31aa.jpg
    31aa.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 897
  • 1980floraldress.jpg
    1980floraldress.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1,003
  • r8b1na.jpg
    r8b1na.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 991
She looks like a real princess:)
IMO she should wear more colourful dresses. Red, orange, green . . . but whatever she wears, she's a beautiful lady. :queen4:

coco said:
IMO she should wear more colourful dresses. Red, orange, green . . . but whatever she wears, she's a beautiful lady. :queen4:

She inherited this quality from her mother. She is always graceful and stylish.

drusi66 said:
coco said:
Hey, Coco, but she IS a real princess!!! or maybe not ?? :ermm:

Yes she IS! :lol:
Maybe I can say: "she looks like a real pincess should look like"

But actually that isn't my opinion. I think a princess has NOT the duty to look particularly beautiful or to wear expensive, stylish dresses only. That would be terrible!

I have really enjoyed looking at all of these pictures of princess caroline, what a beautiful woman she is. Thank you to all of the posters.

Are there any pictures of Caroline wearing shift dresses, or sheath dresses, like the kind Princess Diana wore in the last two years of her life ? It doesn't seem to have been part of Caroline's wardrobe, but I may have missed them.
I thought Diana looked so wonderful in them, and they were so fashionable in the mid-nineties, I wondered why I can't think of a single one worn by Caroline.

Also, what are your thoughts about Caroline always wearing Chanel ? The reason I ask is that I think that when Diana expanded her designer choices, she really came into her style, and it even seemed every designer competed to make her look real good, it even gave Catherine Walker a second life in designing (the sheath dresses, by all the designers, were all winners in my opinion). Do you think Caroline's style would have been improved by having different designers dress her ?

Glistening Seas

:monacostandard::)well, i think that both Caroline and Stephanie have an elegante' style that is quite all their own. As far as designer's well, i think they are all quite talented and it's not a matter of whom is more talented per se. :wub:

what imho is the point of view about desingers is that while they are all talented i think in every designer i have viewed their's always one or 2 styles that to me would stand out and make them something i would want to own. So, i think that whatever her choice of designers which i thought was Lagerfeld.

however, shopping from other designers as well wouldn't make her in a "dressing down" category. i would think it would be fun to stretch a persona style by viewing different designers and see what styles of their fit on Pss. Caroline or Pss. Stephanie person and of course, as always, that is a matter of their own personal taste. does aNyOnE have any opinions on this?:innocent:

a beautiful short black dress, what a great dress for a night out.
July 6, 2007 Valentino's Exhibition opening
Picture 1
picture 2
the back view
Picture 4
(gettyimages)

A printed Lepord Chanel couture spring/summer07 (style.com) dress. Looked beautiful imo, liked all the embroidery detailing on the dress.
07 July 2007 Valentino gala dinner
Picture 1 (ANP)
Picture 2 (gettyimages)

another chanel couture spring/summer 2007(style.com) dress. It did suit her, but i though too much silver going on on the dress, though the pink detailing was lovely & did give a nice contrast. I dont really like the thick work going down the front, looks out of place.
July 27, 2007 the Red Cross ball on in Monte Carlo, France.
Picture 1
Picture 2
picture 3
picture 4
(gettyimages)

Last edited:
Is it my imagination or is Caro getting more chic and elegant as time goes by? .Time sweeps across her and makes her look more and more elegant .She isnow a great and exceptional aesthetic force to be reckoned with. wow!

May 12, 2007, a great white chanel suit, i like the corchet flowers on the jacket.White is a great color on Caroline.

Close up of the jacket (anp)
Full view of the suit (polfoto)

The shoes, well, i know theyre in fashion but & I do like the heel heigh on for a women her age but im not too sure about the square toe with the small ribbons.
The shoes (polfoto)
Caro is timeless and ageless and can wear anything......
the shoes are beautiful and she wears them well.. they would probably look awful on most but Caro can wear them and look fab.

Caro is timeless and ageless and can wear anything......
the shoes are beautiful and she wears them well.. they would probably look awful on most but Caro can wear them and look fab.

Agreed. I think a lot of women envy a woman like Caroline, she can put anything on and it looks beautiful and elegant. Queen Rania is the same way.

Oh to be these lucky girls! :flowers:

Caroline at the Salzburg Festival, pictures originally posted by iceflower
she looks great in the outfit, beautiful print, really suits her age. Its a great change from Chanel

The Jacket & the dress are both by Alberta Feretti ready to wear spring-summer 07 (style.com)

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

This woman manages to look always fantastic. I have yet to see something she looks ugly in and the best part of all is that she is so elegant but plays it soooo natural.

If anybody has any videos of her they can share... I would love to see her in action. I have already seen her presenting at the EU Council, but I have not seen any other videos of her.

Thanks

The Best Dressed Woman in The World

At the National Day ceremonies in Monaco recently I think it was apparent that caro is one if not the best dressed woman in the world.Among royals she is the summit of our dreams...............not to mention her exquisite taste in all things...........an oneiric vision for our eyes, hearts and souls always... to inspire
thanks Caro.........

I loved the black and red ski jackets mother and daughter were wearing this year. They clearly have the same style.
According to Story, a Belgian magazine, the jackets Caroline and Charlotte were wearing in Zürs are from Moncler, and they cost about 530 euros (per jacket that is).
Eternal muse has a few pictures of it:
Charlotte Skiing March 2008

a beautiful short black dress, what a great dress for a night out.
July 6, 2007 Valentino's Exhibition opening
Picture 1
picture 2
the back view
Picture 4
(gettyimages)

A printed Lepord Chanel couture spring/summer07 (style.com) dress. Looked beautiful imo, liked all the embroidery detailing on the dress.
07 July 2007 Valentino gala dinner
Picture 1 (ANP)
Picture 2 (gettyimages)

another chanel couture spring/summer 2007(style.com) dress. It did suit her, but i though too much silver going on on the dress, though the pink detailing was lovely & did give a nice contrast. I dont really like the thick work going down the front, looks out of place.
July 27, 2007 the Red Cross ball on in Monte Carlo, France.
Picture 1
Picture 2
picture 3
picture 4
(gettyimages)

Oh dear dazzling such a pity... i ca´'t get access to the photos... :ohmy:

Caroline at the Salzburg Festival, pictures originally posted by iceflower
she looks great in the outfit, beautiful print, really suits her age. Its a great change from Chanel

The Jacket & the dress are both by Alberta Feretti ready to wear spring-summer 07 (style.com)

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

I agree with you. She looks fantastic in that outfit. Chanel is great, but some other fashion houses have wonderful creations, too.

Dazzling: thank you for having searched the pictures of the catwalk collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom