Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 1: October 2003 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always a pleasure to see Princess Caroline,but this dress was so unflattering.Just look at the waist.Not the best choice,imo.

:previous:
The first outfit, is very calm and neutral with no pattern of design. Very nice.
The second is less pretty, Chanel quite possible. Don't like the bow. :)

That second outfit is really awful. I don't like the bow, I certainly don't like the thigth skinny trousers, it makes this still beautiful lady looking bad.

Princess Caroline of Hanover attends the International Jumping Show of Monte Carlo at Port Hercule in Monte Carlo, Monaco (26/06/2009).
http://i41.tinypic.com/28bbg4g.jpg
:previous:
The first outfit, is very calm and neutral with no pattern of design. Very nice.
The second is less pretty, Chanel quite possible. Don't like the bow. :)
Well, it is not so neutral. It is very Tod's. She is wearing Tod's bag and shoes (Andrea wears Tod's shoes as well).
Anyhow, I love this outfit. Very simple and chic.

The 2008 blue dress is really nice.The black & white outfit was a bit tacky,imo.

Nice ones tbhrc!!!:D

1. A hat of the Royal Wed of Spain

Others Caro hats:D

Just 2 hats Hope you like them!!!!!:p

She could always carry a hat- she looked lovely in them!

There is dress or I should say mini skirt with a long train it had flowers in the print of the dress. I thought the dress was so sexy and mythical, only Caroline could have pulled that off. She wore it, I think in the 1980's at a performance of the Monte Carlo Ballet. Does anyone remember this dress?
( To me it was a risk taking dress but she looked great in it)

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe it looks too medieval for my taste.No,seriously,a gown like that won't flatter anyone,imo.

I believe it looks too medieval for my taste.No,seriously,a gown like that won't flatter anyone,imo.

I agree with you. That dress is awful, and too old for Caroline. The flower on the front is not right. :ermm::sad:

It looks like fancy dress to me - its the sleeves and full skirt that did it for me.

Thank you for the collection,Queenofthelight!It's always nice to see Caroline in elegant outfits,such as the one with the hat(the pic with her siblings)!

I wish I would never see Caroline in black again!This is depressing,not to mention that it looks like a huge coat from the WWII...I wanna see her in bright colors soon.And smiling!This is the most important.

I agree that black is aging the princess unecessarily- even though it seems to always be a safe, elegant and classic choice for eveningwear. A bit boring for my taste.

Gosh that is IMO one of the worst she has ever worn. Probably cost a packet and it is so aging.... yuk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom