Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 1: October 2003 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Caroline fashionista ruleiaaaa everrrr;)

Some Caro outfits...Source: www.gettyimages.com (sorry i´ll post more tomorrow tiny pic is not working well)
n1429c.jpg

n145cw.jpg

Some outfits Princess Caroline was wearing several times...

National Day 2002 - APL
Rose Ball 2003 - APL
Princess Grace Foundation event - MC Press

o78xnq.jpg
o78y1l.jpg
o790li.jpg

Monte-Carlo Bouquet Contest 2002 - APL
Wedding in Germany - Seegerpress

o79181.jpg
o791xu.jpg

Wedding in Denmark 2004 - APL
Rose Ball 1996 - APL

o793sw.jpg
o794x4.jpg

Rose Ball 1995 - APL
Red Cross Ball 2001 - APL

o798d3.jpg
o79atk.jpg

Last edited:
Caroline's fashion sense seems to be faltering lately. The outfits she wore at the enthronement were not very flattering, though they looked expensive. Some were downright frumpy.

qui mal y pense said:
Caroline's fashion sense seems to be faltering lately. The outfits she wore at the enthronement were not very flattering, though they looked expensive. Some were downright frumpy.
I agree! She can obviously do better!

yes,that´s right. when she was younger she wore very elegant clothes.and i think her make-up was better too. but ok,now she´s a little bit older.the style is changing with the years.

tigerlilly2005 said:
yes,that´s right. when she was younger she wore very elegant clothes.and i think her make-up was better too. but ok,now she´s a little bit older.the style is changing with the years.
True she is getting older! But you can wear cloths that flatter you at any age! I suppose that when I think of female public figures getting older I always think their style should become even more elegant then what is was when they were young! But Caroline is proving the opposite! She is choosing cloths that make her look older! I don't know, maybe this just me.

I think your point about the makeup is also important. She always wears dark lipstick that accentuates her wrinkles and I think she dyes her hair because it is very black and a softer brown would be more flattering. Then again for all that she has been hrough in her life she looks amazing!

of5afo.jpg
of59ub.jpg
of5a8i.jpg

of5ajb.jpg
of5att.jpg
of5ax1.jpg

Segeerpress and olycom

Last edited:
PRINCESS CAROLINE of MONACO, The Rose Ball at The Sporting Monte Carlo, From 03/19/05

psycheanderos2001 said:
princess caroline : very beautiful !

Hi-Res Image
wARNING 56K

Last edited by a moderator:
Mabel's bow fettish has moved onto Caroline.....:D

I have to give it to her! She does take risks in fashion and sometimes they pan out and IMO most of the time they don't like that ugly white and black stripped dress that streams into chicken feathers or something at the bottom. Ewww. She does have some good outfits at times though.

Wow, You got a good eye for Princess Caroline's black and white shoes that she wore before in 1988!! Maxima88 :) I thought the shoes are new. I read once that she collected shoes ever since she was 14 years old..:) Thanks for posting the pics!!:) :p ;)

there are so many ones. does anybody remember that red dress with a kind of spencer she wore in the eighties at a Rose Ball, i love it, could you post it please!!!!

its hard to find one dress that does no go with her, she does not make mistakes, its always her style

The red dress is stunning! Where was that photo in the 'Royal Ladies wearing Red' thread?! It would've gotten my vote for sure! I also think she looks great in black and white as well. That trapiziodal dress with the bows though........I think it's Chanel and not a very fabulous one at that. One of Caroline's rare disappointments.

tbhrc said:
Those I don't like that much.

I wasn't fond of the outfit in the second photo - I'm all for channeling Jackie O, but she would've never gone for the geometric shapes on the front!

The trapiziodal dress was also bad.

I thought Princess Caroline looked better at the Spanish royal wedding than she did at the Danish royal wedding. What I found funny about the Spanish wedding is that Princess Caroline and Princess Clotilde of Savoia are wearing very similar outfits to the pre-wedding ball. I think Princess Caroline got the better dress of the two. I wonder what happened at the Chanel Salon - Did Clotilde originally want to wear Caroline's dress? What would've been her reaction when she found out is was already spoken for? The drama of dressing for a royal wedding!

Piewi said:
More.....:)

I am shocked that this is Caroline (last photo of post #2)! I would expect this kind of outfit from Stephanie, but not Caroline. What year was this? 1980s?

Her choices for both Denmark and Spain were three of the best I've seen her wear, ever :flowers:

Madame Royale said:
Her choices for both Denmark and Spain were three of the best I've seen her wear, ever :flowers:

Agree:)

I did not like the light blue Chanel outfit, worn on Prince Felipe wedding ceremony,
and not very very much the long black dress on Denmark
BUT
the two gala gowns, black & white in Spain & the light beige in Denmark,
DREAMS ;) She was THE BEST, the most handsome and radiant from ALL

Glistening Seas

:) hey everyone i would say that i did like the outfit caroline wore to enthronement. they all have such a marvelous sense of style it quite nice. i like the outfit she wore to the flower show last year it was quite elegant and cheerful. :)

some very pretty suits and evening dresses. she does wear cloths really well, but i hope she trys and experiments with other designers

black chanel couture dress, liked it, very much her age.
a great jacket with fur, very pretty match.this was also from chanel couture
another pretty dress - picture
one of the most beautiful pictures of P.Caroline from 1980, love her style, hair & make-up, i bet she stole the night that evening - picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom