Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 1: October 2003 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She has defintely been one of the world's most best dressed women for several decades and I'm sure she'll continue like this for many more years :D

1,2. Chanel suit she wore in Felipe and Letizia's wedding.

3,4. again Chanel,the dress she wore in F&L's pre wedding dinner

5. 1997,red cross gala

Attachments

• Chanel00250f.jpg
    Chanel00250f.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 977
  • Princess Caroline of Monaco.jpg
    Princess Caroline of Monaco.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 475
  • galeria3_29.jpg
    galeria3_29.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,818
  • Chanel 00560f.jpg
    Chanel 00560f.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1,023
  • August 8, 1997 0000331263-003.jpg
    August 8, 1997 0000331263-003.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 577
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pics cute_girl!!!! Like the Channel´s!!

she does look better than the model, but does the white fuzzy thing come off at some point? I mean how do you eat without making it dirty?

This is my all time favourite!!! I just love the dress and the tiara, she just looks so great!!!:D

Attachments

• DWF15-716238.jpg
    DWF15-716238.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 599
  • DWF15-716327.jpg
    DWF15-716327.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 514
  • DWF15-716512.jpg
    DWF15-716512.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 387
  • 50838197.jpg
    50838197.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 340
  • 50837806.jpg
    50837806.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 439
I really don't like the grey dress, especially the green ear rings she's wearing with them...

i don't like the pink dress...wow she looks alot like stephanie is that pic ^___^

Thnaks for the pics Joseph!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are great views.
I like the grey dress and the black too. But the pink not, it doesn´t look well in her

Here are some beautiful pics of Princess Caroline at Prince Albert's Enthronement. Just enjoy them!!!:D:) ( They are from Corbis, Getty and Newscom)

BTW I just love the dress Alex is wearing!!!

3ce62689.jpg
48cb05fe.jpg

87e10239.jpg
dbdea4a7.jpg

6926c5c3.jpg

Thanks for the info. Well, what else could it have been? She's wearing alot of Chanel!:D

Yes, Lady of Chanel;) She always looks great but I wonder when I look at her how she will be looking on sporting clothes maybe some of Stephanie's:confused:
It will be fascinating to see Caroline in smth different from these chic clothes.

All outfits from Chanel Couture, ofcourse;) .

Pictures from Gettyimages, Polfot and vogue.co.uk

Thanks Larzen!!
I have to say that some outfits look better in Caroline than in the model, especially the first and last.

I hated the second outfit from Chanel, the billowy white thing with the little blue blows. I thought she was pregnant again when I saw that.

Voting?

Has there been a vote here on the best of Caroline fashion? Maybe someone could like 20 pics together and we could vote on our favorite. I really, really like this Chanel one:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=151612

Only Caroline can look so fabulous in all those ridiculous frilly things! On most people, I think the dress would be better without the frills but on her it works very well, indeed. Needless to say, I'm sure Charlotte could wear it beautifully as well.

the dress she wore in denmark and the dress that made her look pregnent it was white i think these are dresses i do not like

Inone of the pictures on page one of this thread she is wearing a turban style hat.At the time she wore this I had read that she had last her hair because of stress.Can anyone clarrify this for me.Thanks

maty said:
I agree about the suit that she wore to the Spanish Wedding, the jacket looked almost 2 sizes bigger for her.

I wonder if she didn't have a bad day. EA was supposed to be with her, and he didn't show up -- which made me wonder if he wasn't suffering from a hangover.

prince ernst looks like one of the beatles from the 1965 movie HELP in that outfit he's wearing next to caroline's swiss miss outfit.

"Inone of the pictures on page one of this thread she is wearing a turban style hat.At the time she wore this I had read that she had last her hair because of stress.Can anyone clarrify this for me.Thanks"

Marlene, from what I've read, it is said that some time in the late nineties, she suffered from hair loss due to alopecia. This is a condition that can cause either hairloss over the entire scalp, or hair loss in patches. Not sure which type Caroline allegedly suffered from or what the likely cause was.

According to the media at the time, it was stress-related. At the time, Caroline and Ernst had already embarked on an affair, which of course caused mayhem in the Hannover household, as Ernst was very married at the time, to Chantal Hochuli. It is alleged that Chantal, when learning about the affair, tried her utmost to save her marriage. What I wonder, though, is why it wasn't Chantal who lost <her> hair in the process! Her husband abandoning her for another woman.

But I am getting very much off topic here.

Back on topic, I have to say that during the time Caroline was faced with a hairless head, she really, fashionwise, made the best of it, kudo's to her.

Dear Princess olga ,thank you very much for the great explanation.

December 27, 2005 - Ballet de Monaco

The whole outfit

mav2xg.jpg
mav3ag.jpg

Bag and Shoes

mav3pw.jpg
mav40l.jpg

Jewellery

mav72c.jpg
mavryq.jpg

source Eastnews and Deadline Press

December 14, 2005 Christmas event at the palace