Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 1: January 2007 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the gold dress the same dress Beatrice wore a couple of weeks/months ago?

:previous:

Beatrice indeed looks very slim and good as well. I like her outfit, the skirt could've been a bit longer, though. But her hair looks gorgeous and overall a nice appearance.
Eugenie's dress is unflattering and horrible IMO, a pity. :flowers:

I think both girls look great. Very festive and youthful, IMO. They really do have beautiful hair. But good God, what is Fergie thinking?- purple velvet dress is awful on too many levels to mention here.

Beatrice and Eugenie both look great! Very festive outfits.

IMO especially Beatrice makes some progress lately. I'm really not fond of these shoes and in the secound picture I don't like the wrapped dress very much, plus the belt irritates me a bit. But she manages it too look slim and quite elegant in black. And I really like her hairstyle, the golden hair circlet looks lovely. :flowers:

Eugenie's dress looks nice, I like the pattern quite much. But it's again too short for her build IMO.

I love Eugenie's dress. It looks very festive... Not quite sure about the shoes though.

Beatrice's outfit is great too. Loved the black and red contrast (hair and bag).

Both young ladies photograph so much better with a closed lipped smile. Their (father's) teeth overwhelm them they smile broadly.

They always seem clumsy and ungraceful to me. I can not help myself.

I agree with Dierna23, both are making good progress. I think we do forget sometimes they are both still you - 21 and 19 and you do make lots of style errors at that age. But just lately, when they calm themselves down from their style excesses, I think they are showing great promise! I hope they have fab hats lined up for Xmas day!

I must agree with Westminster in his post and I cannot help myself either. Princess Bea has made strides lately by losing weight, but Princess Eugenie just seems to look kind of tacky? shall we say. I am so keeping my fingers crossed that they will calm down and start looking like the royal princesses they are. They are both old enough to look in a mirror....

Princess Beatrice and princess Eugenie and ballet dancers attend the VIP reception to launch the English National Ballet chritsmas season ahead of the performance of 'The Nutcracker', at the St Martins Lane Hotel on December 16, 2009 in London, England.
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/06jAfxc03D87k/610x.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/01gp5AzaOG6JL/610x.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/03wq5ZMcYZ0DD/610x.jpg

To me they both look wonderful for a change. It's usually one or the other. :flowers:

I agree with the other posters that both girls are making fashion improvements, for a change.

I agree with Dierna23, both are making good progress. I think we do forget sometimes they are both still you - 21 and 19 and you do make lots of style errors at that age. But just lately, when they calm themselves down from their style excesses, I think they are showing great promise! I hope they have fab hats lined up for Xmas day!
Yes James, I would shudder to have had my sartorial/hair choices at that age immortalized in the world media all available to the click, click, click of a mouse. On the other hand, you'd think someone would have taken them aside and said, this is your good side. This is how you stand so you dont look like a sack of potatoes. Smile like this. In this media day and age, that's most of the battle right there.

Ohhh I love the christmas hat- anyone know the designer?

Wonderful outfits, and stunning hats as always. :)

Another progress - Beatrice is wearing a lovely hat!! :) I really like this hat and its details. The coat and even the boots are nice as well.
As to Eugenie - not a bad hat, but pink is too gaudy for me, it is similar as with Autumn Phillips' outfit. After all they are Princesses, no popstars. ;)

I have to agree, Dierna. Beatrice is wearing a nice hat and I like the style of Eugenie's but I don't care for that particular shade of pink on her.
As for Autumn, I don't care for her outfit at all. And may I make a correction here? Autumn Phillips is Not a Princess... simply Mrs. Peter Phillips. :)

Of course I only did mean Beatrice & Eugenie with "they". :)

Princess Beatrice yesterday in London:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** (pictures originally posted by Iceflower)

In my opinion this is a lovely coat, the blue hair-band is a nice addition in a girlish way which suits her.

Love the blue ribbon, very stylish. The coat looks wonderful.
I wish she wore that colour as a dress. :)

What a lovely coat! It's a great color and cut. She and Dave look so happy.

The York sisters looked lovely that day. Beautiful dresses, stylish short jackets, elegant shoes. Their clothes were well-tailored and the colours well-balanced. Perhaps the only thing I didn't like that much is Beatrice's headpiece. :flowers:

They look wonderful. Beatrice is wearing lovely hat. So glamouros. They are beautiful like her mother. And modern. Keep it up!

I love their outfits! Very classic and well tailored. Eugenie has some very nice legs! Did you guys notice how toned they are?

OT question: if they speculations are true about Kate and William's future engagement announcement, would Beatrice and Eugenie get to wear tiara's if it were a tiara wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom