Princess Astrid of Belgium's Fashion and Style: July 2007 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really enjoy her style. Very classy and ladylike!!

I like her coat (the cut is great), but the shoes look odd to me (maybe I'll go looking for other pictures of them later).

I like the coat that she wore to the concert. It is very feminine and elegant. I agree with Marmi. I'm not sure about the shoes. I think that the light-colored straps in the center of her foot look a bit strange.

Hmmm. I don't know what's wrong here, dress or Astrid in this dress.:ermm:
Dress seems to be nice but Astrid looks little bit uncomfortable in it.
Maybe if she would wear this shawl in different way I mean more on her shoulders not to her neck...
or maybe if the top would be differenet specially the shoulder straps be widely...
She has here really nice hairdo.
Astrid looks so much like her mother.

Not easy for Princess Astrid who is older than her Natan 's dressed sisters in law !
But she has the most beautiful smile of the whole RF.

Princess Astrid looked ethereally gorgeous in a pink dress. The pink colour become her well. An elaborate updo fitted the whole ensemble perfectly. I am not keen on a peacock-themed embroidery and scarf fringes though. It appears to me that Princess Astrid shed a considerable amount of weight.

Princess Astrid looked ethereally gorgeous in a pink dress. The pink colour become her well. An elaborate updo fitted the whole ensemble perfectly. I am not keen on a peacock-themed embroidery and scarf fringes though. It appears to me that Princess Astrid shed a considerable amount of weight.
Even with more few pounds women can look wonderful. She should take some fashion advances and everything will be ok. Just look at GDss MAria Teresa.

Albina, this is from an event in 2005. Maybe that's why she looks so thin?

I love the peacock design on this dress. It gives it a 1920s feel. She looked gorgeous in this dress. One of her best looks.

Black and white are usually a very chic combination, but this top is awful, IMO. The black band is placed in a location that makes it look like a brassiere. It is not very flattering, IMO.

I like the color of her coat. Very pretty blue!

Love this dress, very very fashionable. :flowers:

I always thought that Princess Astrid is a very beautiful woman, I like her hairstyle and make up here, nice dress as well. :flowers:

Astrid dress is so wonderful and so Chanel! she was surely the best, though the oldest, between the present princesses.

This dress is gorgeous! I would love to own it. Astrid looks beautiful, modern but still elegant.

I think Astrid's bow makes her look as if she belongs UNDER the chirstmas tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom