Princess Astrid of Belgium's Fashion and Style: July 2007 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice look on the Princess,coat is perfect for early autumn and she looks so much like her mother!

Princess Astrid at the Lux Fashion Week in Arlon yesterday evening, September 29. What a jacket!

** Upper part **

The jacket would be ok without the dog (not sure if it is one) design,I think Astrid also wore this jacket a few months back at a Belgian/British/Irish WW1 commemoration.

The jacket would be ok without the dog (not sure if it is one) design,I think Astrid also wore this jacket a few months back at a Belgian/British/Irish WW1 commemoration.

Looks a bit like those porcelain Staffordshire dogs...

Looks a bit like those porcelain Staffordshire dogs...

That's just what I was thinking - my great-aunt used to have one on her mantle piece so my mind went to the porcelain dogs too. Not a great look for Astrid, I'm afraid.

The Red and black all clash and that belt doesn't do anything to save the outfit,nice to see the Archduchess wearing a hat.

A lovely, elegant look for Princess Astrid on day 2 of the mission today, October 23:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Yesterday evening, October 22, she also looked great in a creme-white dress:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Nice soft colours suit HI&RH so much,both outfits were lovely and elegant.

Astrid looked great on both occasions - I can't decide which outfit I prefer as they're both equally lovely!

:previous:

I like each fashion choice she's made so far, her suitcases for the mission were well packed ;)

Today, October 25, Astrid wore a combination in red and white:

Possibly her best fashion week in a long,long time smart and professional outfits.

Its not bad compared to some of her recent choices,the large brooch looks out of place but the outfit is a nice colour .

:previous:

True, the brooch looks misplaced, although I understand that she wanted to add something special..Besides that it's a nice outfit for her!

Today, November 15, she chose a dark coat for the Te Deum mass in Brussels..

** Upper part **

and during the celebration at the Parliament the nice dress underneath appeared ;)

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Last edited:

Princess Astrid on the second day of the 16th meeting of States Parties (16MSP) to the Mine Ban Treaty at the UN Office in Vienna, Austria on December 19:

Astrid's jacket doesn't go with the rest of her outfit, but apart from that I like her look.

Princess Astrid at a New Year's reception at the Royal Palace in Brussels today, January 18:

** Full view **

Princess Astrid looking lovely at the Nativitas Men's Home in Brussels and at the National Trophy of Sports Merit 2017 at Brussels' City Hall today, January 29:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom